Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,949 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

Jonathan's Visit To Kano, 2015 Vs 2017 - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Visit To Kano, 2015 Vs 2017 - PHOTOS (4938 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Visit To Kano, 2015 Vs 2017 - PHOTOS by CharlotteFlair(f): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
DONLEKAN:

Most Nigerians are unwise particularly Southerners who believe say na dem dey educated pass. Let me interpret what is happening to you. The local politicians know what dey did to Jonathan in 2015 and they know SE & SS feel offended. They also know the state of the country vis a vis Buhari's state of health. No one can say of a truth that Buhari will complete his presidency and they are afraid that should Osibanjo take a shot at the presidency, it will be difficult if the South is united with Federal might. So, the local politicians hired crowd to welcome him so they can draw him closer and assuage his feelings of political loss. They want him to feel loved and hopefully campaign for their candidate. Should that happen, they will be the one to first come out and say we determine the future of the country. We determine who leads this country.
Oga you are standing logic on it's head. Didn't you all say Jonathan was irrelevant? What has changed?
Re: Jonathan's Visit To Kano, 2015 Vs 2017 - PHOTOS by aragonchuks(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
DONLEKAN:

Most Nigerians are unwise particularly Southerners who believe say na dem dey educated pass. Let me interpret what is happening to you. The local politicians know what dey did to Jonathan in 2015 and they know SE & SS feel offended. They also know the state of the country vis a vis Buhari's state of health. No one can say of a truth that Buhari will complete his presidency and they are afraid that should Osibanjo take a shot at the presidency, it will be difficult if the South is united with Federal might. So, the local politicians hired crowd to welcome him so they can draw him closer and assuage his feelings of political loss. They want him to feel loved and hopefully campaign for their candidate. Should that happen, they will be the one to first come out and say we determine the future of the country. We determine who leads this country.

Point not found

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Visit To Kano, 2015 Vs 2017 - PHOTOS by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
SaulRazor:
Nobody has been exempted from the negative effects Buhari's ultra poor leadership which has seen Conglomerates reduced to startups, billionaires reduced to millionaires , millionaires reduced to thousandnaires, middle class reduced to poor men and poor men reduced to mere walking corpse .

This is true, I read somewhere that Otedola dropped from $1.1billion to $200million plus. I pity the guy walahi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Visit To Kano, 2015 Vs 2017 - PHOTOS by Nbote(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
DONLEKAN:

And dis ur logic and theory sounds wise to U?? My broda stop abusing wisdom.. So in ur wise mind d gesture was to appease GEJ to campaign for dem?? U guys shld jus ignore the gesture if u won't admit d obvious...
Re: Jonathan's Visit To Kano, 2015 Vs 2017 - PHOTOS by Yeligray(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hunger d follow wire those northerners
Re: Jonathan's Visit To Kano, 2015 Vs 2017 - PHOTOS by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
He said it clearly, Nigerians will love me when I leave office.
Re: Jonathan's Visit To Kano, 2015 Vs 2017 - PHOTOS by chubinwa(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
d truth unveiled

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape / Yemi Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Called Him A Ice Cream Seller / Ooni Blasts Tinubu Over Derogatory Comments On Yoruba Obas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.