Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria (20238 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him / Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by CeoNewshelm(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2017
Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has laid curses on cultists and criminals making life difficult for Nigerians.

Speaking at the church’s monthly Holy Ghost Service at the new Arena, Pastor Adeboye said, “My Father, send down your fire on all every society or cult groups shedding blood of innocent Nigerians.

“Send down Your fire upon every person or organisation that are making life difficult for the common people people of the nation. Father expose them and dislodge them.''

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/07/pastor-adeboye-places-curses-on.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by rugipp(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2017
They need divine curse. It's Long over due. I hope it sticks to them.

FTC to comment since I registered on Niaraland. Let me use this medium to advocate for #ReopenLAUTECH. I made FTC because I have no job and I am idle .
Completed my Msc since August 2016 from Lautech. Unfortunately the school has been closed. I missed many Phd and scholarship opportunities because I can't get my academic transcript. Psychologically I am down, emotionally I am broken. Using the FTC medium to appeal to all stake holders involved Gov Aregbesola and Ajimobi to please fund and reopen Lautech. Their lives will not spoil and time will not be wasted. I am depressed. close to one year of successful completing Masters of technology in Biochemistry. Haaa!! When I come to this world next time I will make a better choice of nationality.
Cc Seun, Lala front page pls. Thanks

20 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by smartty68(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2017
Our politicians are the number one cultists/criminals! And they go ahead to sponsor those little rascals to commit mayhem on their behalves!

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by Ermacc: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2017
AuroraB:
Je a gbo oro, oree undecided

Why didn't he do this before 'em boiz started ratting out the Badoo angry
Atleast he has spoken out.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by Lattop(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2017
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2017
With take this man serious when he wills his properties to the leas privileges and when his poor members children can attend redeemers

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by kiddoiLL(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has laid curses on cultists and criminals making life difficult for Nigerians.

Speaking at the church’s monthly Holy Ghost Service at the new Arena, Pastor Adeboye said, “My Father, send down your fire on all every society or cult groups shedding blood of innocent Nigerians.

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Ekaabo

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by AuroraB(f): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2017
Je a gbo oro, oree undecided

Why didn't he do this before 'em boiz started ratting out the Badoo angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

That nah half him congregation ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by oteneaaron(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2017
Ok....talk about confused preaching.....

What would "curses" do??

This isn't a Nollywood movie, this is real life!!

You know I don't blame these Pastors who think they have reached a god-like state......I blame the sheeples who give them that status...and take these men too seriously.

We are the "most" religious yet we aren't progressing and are more Evil to each other than ever before............

Ler the bashing begin!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by smartty68(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2017
rugipp:
They need divine curse. It's Long over due. I hope it sticks to them.

FTC to comment since I registered on Niaraland. Let me use this medium to advocate for #ReopenLAUTECH. I made FTC because I have no job and I am idle .
Completed my Msc since August 2016 from Lautech. Unfortunately the school has been closed. I missed many Phd and scholarship opportunities because I can't get my academic transcript. Psychologically I am down, emotionally I am broken. Using the FTC medium to appeal to all stake holders involved Gov Aregbesola and Ajimobi to please fund and reopen Lautech. Their lives will not spoil and time will not be wasted. I am depressed. close to one year of successful completing Masters of technology in Biochemistry. Haaa!! When I come to this world next time I will make a better choice of nationality.
Cc Seun, Lala front page pls. Thanks
And you're happy because you hit FTC. Lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Politician number one criminal to pray for in this country

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by hodusglobal(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2017
Why can't he lay curses on our politicians and past military regime administrators, there's are cultists all over the world, and there is also enough securities in the civilized countries. Our government should produce enough security for us in Nigeria too...This is not the matter of curse or whatever the Baba is laying...In America, a criminal today can become a useful tool to their government tomorrow. Not in our own Naija. How do you expect an hungry man to show smiling face to the riches, it will never work until poor masses percentage reduced to like %30, and there's a Yoruba proverb that says: Ọwọ́ tí ó bá d'ilẹ̀ ni èṣù ma ńran niṣẹ (Every hands that has no job to do are very useful for the devils). Most of Nigeria politicians are hidden under our religion leaders, because they knew that they have gained many Nigerians mind. Our leaders are wicked and they are not ready to change their minds to be a great leaders. Let's take a look at the drama between Gov. Yahya Bello and Sen. Dino Melaye of Kogi state, are they fighting because of the poor people of their state? A big "NO". I remembered during the campaign season of the past 2015 elections, many churches and mosques leaders made campaigns for the politicians secretly. So, why are we deceiving ourselves. GOD BLESS NIGERIA...Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by ngmgeek(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good. We are waiting him to invoke fire on Nigerian politicians undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ghen ghen
Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by chuose2: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Adeboye is just seeking attention.

Why has he not invoked anything on the fulani herdsmen yet?

They killed 2 redeemed pastors.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/abuja-evangelist-murdered-preaching/

http://punchng.com/herdsmen-kill-rccg-pastor-kaduna/

he can't even condemn the killings let alone invoke wrath

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/29/primate-ayodele-blasts-adeboye-oyedepo-kumuyi-silence-killings-christians/

Na these cultists that everybody dey find, ein fit talk.

This Adeboye na King Yahoo pastor

Adeboye na sell out, see these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by Amberon11: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'm guessing that includes Buhari

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by MasterofdRolls1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
With take this man serious when he wills his properties to the leas privileges and when his poor members children can attend redeemers

Indeed you are poverty minded, too bad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lala,vickyrotex,funjosh,osusumustflow,rokiatu and ajepako will never say amen to that kind of prayer
Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by DieBuhari: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
What of Herdsmen?
Or he only has mouth when it the killers are his fellow yorubas?
Where was his curse when the redeem preacher was killed in Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
CeoNewshelm:

Society like Nigeria Pastors
Fire from heaven needs to fall on all of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by oheni(f): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
God is the gentle spirit of a dove but also the Lion of the tribe of Judah and we all know what a lion can do when angered..........

Right now,I'm loving the Elijah I'm seeing in Pastor Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by elog(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
He should help his poor church members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
ohenryobi:
How about directing that same fire to your corrupt politician friends so they can all burn together. It's fair enough

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Its well
Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thief pastor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by Nutase: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amen to that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by ripbubu: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
CeoNewshelm:

he should start with tinubu the thief who is an oboni man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by Aburi001: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Only God can judge human being PERFECTLY
Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lattop:
Amen
Otematum, come and see one of the amen crew here. cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Invokes Fire On Cultists In Nigeria by slowice(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
That fire hit our politicians hard or be still

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. / 15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.