Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Gov Amosun & His Daughter Dance Davido's Song No Do Garagara 4 Me At Her Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Amosun & His Daughter Dance Davido's Song No Do Garagara 4 Me At Her Wedding (795 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / APC: Oshiomhole And His Collaborators Will Fail In Ogun State - Gov. Amosun / Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Amosun & His Daughter Dance Davido's Song No Do Garagara 4 Me At Her Wedding by ebosie11(f): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWUj8kyDm6g/

The bride's father, Governor Ibikunle Amosun requested for a Davido's song for the bridal dance with his daughter Ayomide and he got his request granted by Tee A and Darey, the MCs of the occasion.Pictured below are photos of Gov Amosun dancing Davido's song 'No Do GaraGara For Me' with his daughter.Also watch the video on the link above

The governor's daughter married Hon Abike Dabiri-Erewa's son, Dipo on Saturday July 8.

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/governor-amosun-and-daughter-ayomide.html

Re: Gov Amosun & His Daughter Dance Davido's Song No Do Garagara 4 Me At Her Wedding by ebosie11(f): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2017

Re: Gov Amosun & His Daughter Dance Davido's Song No Do Garagara 4 Me At Her Wedding by MDsambo: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Gov Amosun & His Daughter Dance Davido's Song No Do Garagara 4 Me At Her Wedding by eezeribe(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2017
OK
Re: Gov Amosun & His Daughter Dance Davido's Song No Do Garagara 4 Me At Her Wedding by bewla(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2017
every ole want his child to marry when is governor

1 Like

Re: Gov Amosun & His Daughter Dance Davido's Song No Do Garagara 4 Me At Her Wedding by Homeboiy: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2017
I D G AF
Re: Gov Amosun & His Daughter Dance Davido's Song No Do Garagara 4 Me At Her Wedding by Buharimustgo: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2017
bewla:
every ole want his child to marry when is governor

Not every Ole,Gold diggars go after the Governor's female children

1 Like

Re: Gov Amosun & His Daughter Dance Davido's Song No Do Garagara 4 Me At Her Wedding by CplusJason: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
After dancing "No do gra gra for me" na dat popular customary court for Igando go give you a neat divorce letter if you nor sabi cook.

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Osinbajo Arrived London To See Buhari (photos) / Lagos State House Of Impunity. A Litmus Test For Restructuring Nigeria / BREAKING: Osinbajo Declares Hate Speech As Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.