Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

SOLD OUT! Tubers Of Yam For Quick Sales. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / SOLD OUT! Tubers Of Yam For Quick Sales. (1169 Views)

Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! / Tubers (yam) And Grains Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD OUT! Tubers Of Yam For Quick Sales. by FSolar: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tubers of yam for sale at low prices. 1st come 1st serve.

All stock must go ASAP

Re: SOLD OUT! Tubers Of Yam For Quick Sales. by morningsta(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Op, what is your price per tuber? Don't want to drive down and find that mama Chisom my customer is better off in terms of cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD OUT! Tubers Of Yam For Quick Sales. by FSolar: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
morningsta:

Op, what is your price per tuber? Don't want to drive down and find that mama Chisom my customer is better off in terms of cost.

grin Mama Chisom might soon become my latest customer. Prices range from #300-#800.
Re: SOLD OUT! Tubers Of Yam For Quick Sales. by psucc(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Op you get mind die. When Audi Ogbeh was looking for yam to export you come the hide these ones so you can sell them at higher price.

Lolls

No vex, name which planet you dey o?
Re: SOLD OUT! Tubers Of Yam For Quick Sales. by FSolar: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
psucc:
Op you get mind die. When Audi Ogbeh was looking for yam to export you come the hide these ones so you can sell them at higher price.

Lolls

psucc:

Lolls

Lol! Lagos. Pedro, Lagos
Re: SOLD OUT! Tubers Of Yam For Quick Sales. by FSolar: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yes, tubers reducing by the day.
Re: SOLD OUT! Tubers Of Yam For Quick Sales. by FSolar: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2017
Late Update: all tubers were cleared out by Sunday 16.07.2017.
So the abokis pushing wheelbarrow came and held it down. They parked their wheelbarrow in the compound overnight just to let me know they had bought it. They bought at my stipulated prices but I was hoping to get a wide customer base.
Maybe till next bout. grin
Re: SOLD OUT! Tubers Of Yam For Quick Sales. by FSolar: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
A.b.o.k.i. is now a forbidden word on NL? Shuu shocked

(1) (Reply)

11 Odd Ice Cream Flavors Worth Trying At Least Once / Buy our yoghurt recipe and get custard recipe for free / Munchies Fast Food Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.