Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (28629 Views)

Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) / Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS / Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by CeoNewshelm(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
A [url]Newshelmng.com[/url] reader traveling along the Abuja-Kaduna expressway sent in photos of the horror taking place at a road-side community which appears to be totally under water as a result of the rain that was reported to have started since 5 Am in the morning and has continued to the afternoon.

The water is still gathering and almost all the houses are under water already.

Photos Below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/07/photos-entire-community-totally.html

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Geestarry(f): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is serious and pathetic

1 Like

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by CeoNewshelm(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2017

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by rozayx5(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
like seriously

shocked shocked shocked

lalasticlala
Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by myright: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Plague in our enemies camp. Lagos & Kaduna

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by OVI75(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Just Imagine Been In Ds Mess,Won't Be on Nairaland Typing this

1 Like

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Notasyouthink: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
myright:
Exactly my bro!! They are planning to fight us because we want to secceed but they don't know what God has in stock for them grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by PointZerom: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Where is Buhari?.

1 Like

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by vanbonattel: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Buharri has failed this country

2 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
APC brought this upon Nigeria.
God will purnish Buhari and his entire family plus tifnubu and osibande commissioner angry

18 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Sonoyom(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by hakanai(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Exactly my bro!! They are planning to fight us because we want to secceed but they don't know what God has in stock for them grin grin

Creepy remarks. Hope you will keep the same tone and remarks when the gullies in your area begins to collapse buildings or mudslide off your hills.

Natural disasters are not something you take for laughs or joke or even claim glory over. It affects anyone no matter how prepared or your geographical setting. All we can hope for is the disasters are not so devastating.

May the almighty make it easy for them.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Cooly100: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
hakanai:

Creepy remarks. Hope you will keep the same tone and remarks when the gullies in your area begins to collapse buildings or mudslide off your hills.

Natural disasters are not something you take for laughs or joke or even claim glory over. It affects anyone no matter how prepared or your geographical setting. All we can hope for is the disasters are not so devastating.

If the evil country is fair to all...why would people be talking like this...Don't you think...? Though I agree people shouldn't be talking any how...but a lot of people are frustrated right now with the central government...

5 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by GarbaAudu: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
That's mother nature for you. It doesn't discriminate. It can attack poor villagers in the country side, as well as rich folks in the Lekki peninsula.

2 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Notasyouthink: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
hakanai:

These people rejoice over the death of our loved ones example is the killings of peaceful IPOB protesters that's why I reciprocated.

12 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by vedaxcool(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
hakanai:

You go mind IPOB animals who think with their bloated intestines? Whatever celebrations they are doing God will certainly reward them.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by vedaxcool(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
ipoop are imbec11s envious of their brothers who are and celebrate their loses... Ipob when your envious village brothers ask for secession to make you poor.

2 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by SirVintageCock: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
ipoop are imbec11s envious of their brothers who are and celebrate their loses... Ipob when your envious village brothers ask for secession to make you poor.
See how you've been reduced to a rambling puppy by IPOB. Every comments you make on nairaland is now laced with vituperations towards IPOB even if it has nothing to do with them.
I must really commend you, cos your full blown HATRED towards them has unbeknownst to you become the major driving factor that got them the international and national recognition they seek. Keep it up!!

13 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Edopesin: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jeez
Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Alariwo2: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Why aren't we getting any fp post from SE? abi rain nor fall for there

If I talk now, they will say I hate mod.. Continue shielding the potopoto erosion ravaged enclave while you post pictures from other zones. yeye pipu

4 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by vedaxcool(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
[s]
SirVintageCock:
See how you've been reduced to a rambling puppy by IPOB. Every comments you make on nairaland is now laced with vituperations towards IPOB even if it has nothing to do with them.
I must really commend you, cos your full blown HATRED towards them has unbeknownst to you become the major driving factor that has gotten them the international and national recognition it has been seeking. Keep it up!!
[/s]

IPOB animals are imbec11s IPOB animals are stewpid IPOB animals are mad IPOB animals are cursed.

12 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by hilroy: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
myright:

Notasyouthink:

Osus thinking undecided

2 buildings have collapsed in Imo state in the last 2 days and killed many but you never see Yoruba and Hausa happy about the bad news. These shameful and contemptible Osus are happy with news of flood in Lagos and Kaduna

Everyone can now see those wishing evil on others

16 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by RealLordZeus(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Reason why I wish Nairaland have a dislike button

3 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Sunofgod(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Disaster.... Hope this didn't happen at night.
Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by femchi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is so serious...
Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Sunofgod(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nigeria is hell on earth....
Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Succinct1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Notasyouthink:

How do you manage to sleep with this uglt nindset?

8 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Flood everywhere ooooo
Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by SirVintageCock: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

IPOB animals are imbec11s IPOB animals are stewpid IPOB animals are mad IPOB animals are cursed.
This is what I am saying. You are now fully blown rabid. You are infected with the reverse IPOB virus and it has eaten deep within your system.

Mind you, the only reason I am not insulting you back is because your HATRED is important to IPOB course. So ride on a keep quoting SIR.

5 Likes

Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Amberon11: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
What?
Re: Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by dingbang(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Flooding fall on nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida, Abdulsalam In Minna (Photos) / Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.