Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Help With This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help With This Dream (630 Views)

Please Who Knows The Interpretation Of This Dream / Who Can Help To Interprete This Dream? / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With This Dream by tubolancer(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good morning great people of Nairaland. I hope you had a great day. Please who can interpret this dream for me. It bordering me and I do not want to take it lightly. It short, but with lots of meaning. So here is my dream.
Suddenly in the dream I found myself in a deep hole,not so deep like ten feet or more. It wasn't dark in the hole, I could see the sky. I wasn't in the bottom of the hole,but hid by the side I mean hanging by a little space by the side, beside me I saw many eggs, I didn't know the animal that lay the egg, with fear I thought it was a snake,mind you I didn't see any snake in the hole. With fear I started shouting, calling two of my brothers who were nearby. One answered me, he was a pastor,he jumped into the hole with immediate alacrity and I woke up. That was the dream. May God answer our prayer. Thanks.
Re: Help With This Dream by Samsimple(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
U have been chosen..the first true poultry farmer in the last thousand years... LEGEND OF THE FARMER

1 Like

Re: Help With This Dream by tubolancer(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thank you Sam, poultry or selling of egg. Jokes! Please I need good interpretation, may God help us.
Re: Help With This Dream by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jdjs
Re: Help With This Dream by geoworldedu: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
I had similar dream last year and Otem explained it to me. He said that seeing myself inside a hole means that I need to find time to rest very well and stop being depressed or stressing myself. I think for the egg stuff, it is a good omen. Maybe if you rest well, you will come out fruitful or something. You can holla Otematum for a better interpretation. I'm off.
Re: Help With This Dream by Deicide: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
You have been chosen to be one of the greatest meshai in the history of mankind start sell bread, indomie and tea and see how it goes, thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: Help With This Dream by shadeyinka(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
tubolancer:
Good morning great people of Nairaland. I hope you had a great day. Please who can interpret this dream for me. It bordering me and I do not want to take it lightly. It short, but with lots of meaning. So here is my dream.
Suddenly in the dream I found myself in a deep hole,not so deep like ten feet or more. It wasn't dark in the hole, I could see the sky. I wasn't in the bottom of the hole,but hid by the side I mean hanging by a little space by the side, beside me I saw many eggs, I didn't know the animal that lay the egg, with fear I thought it was a snake,mind you I didn't see any snake in the hole. With fear I started shouting, calling two of my brothers who were nearby. One answered me, he was a pastor,he jumped into the hole with immediate alacrity and I woke up. That was the dream. May God answer our prayer. Thanks.

The hole is a spiritual state that is designed by the enemy to immobilize you (it could be stagnation, problem, troubles etc). Your case is compounded because because rightly you noticed snake eggs.

Snakes are spiritual enemies/demonic forces to kill and stagnate you. The fact that they are eggs means that they are not yet activated. The man of God you saw is not a "man". It simply means Gods help.

In summary, God is showing you that you are in a limitation situation that will get worse with time BUT God is saying that you should call on Him and your deliverance is assured.

My advice, go for deliverance and learn to maintain your deliverance in prayers. God loves you hence He showed you this.

Shalom

Note:
Deliverance may not be a one episode affair. It might require some persistent, regular offensive against satan
Re: Help With This Dream by shadeyinka(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
geoworldedu:
I had similar dream last year and Otem explained it to me. He said that seeing myself inside a hole means that I need to find time to rest very well and stop being depressed or stressing myself. I think for the egg stuff, it is a good omen. Maybe if you rest well, you will come out fruitful or something. You can holla Otematum for a better interpretation. I'm off.

I hope this is a joke
Re: Help With This Dream by tubolancer(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thank you Shadeyinka. May God continue to give you wisdom. Thank very much for the interpretation, I will work on it. Thanks.
Re: Help With This Dream by kdon0000: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
geoworldedu your signature is demeaning. Please change it.lets respect each other. We all want to serve God
Re: Help With This Dream by geoworldedu: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
kdon0000:
geoworldedu your signature is demeaning. Please change it.lets respect each other. We all want to serve God
demeaning in what sense? The same way the worshippers of allah demean Amadioha, same way I demean their god too. Let allah remove my siggy, not you.
Re: Help With This Dream by geoworldedu: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
shadeyinka:

I hope this is a joke
and urs is d truth, right?
Re: Help With This Dream by kdon0000: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
geoworldedu:
demeaning in what sense? The same way the worshippers of allah demean Amadioha, same way I demean their god too. Let allah remove my siggy, not you.
i dont think you are an amadioha worshipper and there is no muslim on nairaland that has the time or mentality of insulting christianity and using it as his signature.. So do what is right and change it. Am not forcing you and am not begging you´but i guess you are mature enough to know what is right. Mature mind dont deal in sentiments, extreme fanatism and provocative utterances.
Re: Help With This Dream by kdon0000: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
The most irritating part of this matter is that Allah is an arabic word for God almighty which you and i serve. I also guess that you are not a northerner as xtians and pastor in hausaland use the word Allah in hausa churches as God. That means praising and worshipping Allah. The word is said to be associated with ellai or something like that which also means God in ancient jew.
Re: Help With This Dream by geoworldedu: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
kdon0000:
The most irritating part of this matter is that Allah is an arabic word for God almighty which you and i serve. I also guess that you are not a northerner as xtians and pastor in hausaland use the word Allah in hausa churches as God. That means praising and worshipping Allah. The word is said to be associated with ellai or something like that which also means God in ancient jew.

I don't serve Allah, I only appreciate Amadioha. Are both Allah and Amadioha the same?
Re: Help With This Dream by Blue86(m): 2:00am On Jul 10, 2017
tubolancer:

Tell that bro that jumped into it to pray for you
That's all
Re: Help With This Dream by shadeyinka(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2017
tubolancer:
Thank you Shadeyinka. May God continue to give you wisdom. Thank very much for the interpretation, I will work on it. Thanks.

Amen! And same to you too

(1) (Reply)

Should A Christian Accept These ? / How Chosen Members Nabbed An Armed Robber In Ondo State / When Is It Necessary To Rebuke Another Believer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.