Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria (30426 Views)

Starting Up An Internet Service Provider(isp) Company / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Pls Help. Info Needed In Starting Up A Building Material And Sawmill Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by djmario(m): 12:34am On Sep 12, 2007
i hope you re not trying to yahoo us.if so, you re wasting ur time lol
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by katherinae(f): 1:02am On Sep 12, 2007
lololol @iyc

my company's philosophy is to serve, hot,delectable, grease enhanced snacks to consumers. not distribute std's.
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by akininNC(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2007
anyone know of any nice clubs in Abeokuta and if not do u think there is a demand for it. I am sick and tired of running to Lagos and Abuja with all the other gold seekers. I do not need to make 100 mil a year. Also how may universities are there in Abeokuta?
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by iyc(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2007
people,

howdy y'all and pls listen up. i have been around for a while, long enough to know that it is neither sex nor illicit drugs or other shit like that which makes a club profitable. have u ever wondered exactly how much they are making per bottle of drink, whether alcoholic or otherwise. my brother i know plenty of people who run clubs in some remote areas around this beautiful country of ours, who experience regular patronage and are making God forbid profits men.

get ur mind out of the gutter and flex into reality. "shit is real and hungryu's how i feel". see u there amigos.

asta lavista baby
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by onyxgirl(f): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2008
hope u have started d nite club biz abeg i need free pas grin
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by benbella(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2008
nice business ideas and i will tell u its very profitable
but i will give u an advice to get a project manager
who will help u put all the necessary team in place so u get wt u want and accurately with quality a certified project manager i mean
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by Kaestro(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2008
@ poster.
I hope this your idea of Night Club doesn't pass away.Its a good one and you can tell from the response here.Personally I'm looking forward to it bcuz it sounds a notch up what is existent.
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by JaceMartin: 12:52pm On May 30, 2009
I Live In Scotland and i really want to move tto nigeria and open a nightclub, looking for partnership, and i dont want to start small then go big i want to hit nigeria big with this nightclub
any suggestions ?
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2010
I am interested in starting a night club too.Abuja to be specific is my target as I Know the city very well like the palm of my hands.I am currently based in Australia but prefer to go into partnership with whoever is business minded and is ready.I am ready to start small but unique with style.I have worked in clubs here and I know what is at stake.It is not the millions only,but your style and uniqueness.Whoever is ready to go into partnesrchip should send me a mail on effiongvictor@yahoo.com or meet me on facebook through esinumoh@yahoo.com so that we can start talking immediatly
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2010
I am ready and willing to contribute my all to this if i find Partners in the Night club of a thing.Am also planning to visit Nigeria later this year in regard of the same issue here.Reach me on effiongvictor@yahoo.com or facebook on esinumoh@yahoo.com
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by Chuksxp: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2011
Make good use of your time to be productive. Night clubs are really a waste of time.
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by Frankjosh: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2011
@ima1
How are you, You ve come up with a Big Biz Idea and wont mind if you can give me the priviledge to give you a good design of exactly what you need am an Architect have designed 3 of such before one under construction and the other two still designed while the construction is still pending. you can contact me on this mobile +234-803-282-3167 or e-mail get1franc@yahoo.com for further discussion.
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by kimmi11: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2012
Las Vegas is my favorite destination for spending holidays and vacations.
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 08, 2012
There is a new sportsbar and night club that just opened at Alakuko area of Lagos named Chicago Sports Bar. You can come there and watch English Premier League, Dutch League, Bundesliga, Serie-A, Spanish League, French League and lots more. All Carling Cup, FA Cup, Spanish Super Cup Games, Copa De Leria, Italian Super Cup and other FA Cups games accross Europe available to you. American NBA, Tennis matches, Live Boxing, Athletics and lots of other sporting events available. We travelled around the world to bring you the bset in sports entertainment by insatalling the best in satellite dish which brings all football leauge matches from England, France, Holland, Belgium, Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Italy, UAE, South Africa and many other countries. You can watch all these games on Wide Flat screen Plasma TVs while you relax with all kinds of drinks, barbecue/Suya, and pepper-soup available whether in the VIP area or in the regular side of the bar. There is club setting entertaiment on friday nights, live band play on saturday nights and old-school entertainment on sundays.

We also have Hall for moderate parties and instruments such as 4 sets of 2000 watts Behringer speakers, 1800 watts 4 sets of Behringer Subwoofers, numerous microphones, Behringer 4000 watts and 2000 watts Amplifiers, Behringer Equalizers, Numark Mix-Deck Universal CD Player, Scratch Turntables, Microphone Stands, Behringer Analog Mixers, 8000 watts standby generator also available for maximum entertaiment.

Give us a call today for further information at 08183947262 or 08153856921
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2012
offering free drinks today
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by honeyguy(m): 4:16am On Aug 14, 2012
any help?
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by kinglu: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2012
its a good business to go into, provided it is done legally. But for me, 60 million is too much to set up a club, why not start small and see how it goes then invest proper when you have known the pros in the business.
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by honeyguy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
what equipment, strategies,cost of starting up a small nite club?
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by mevisbleek: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
@Poster, i guess u are from the states. N60m (US$375,000) for a night club. Do u really have the cash or are u taking out a line of credit? As a Banker, I find that underwriters hardly approve credit for the pupose of opening a night club or restaurant cos the business goes down in no time. If u have that kind of money, why dont u look for a Fund Manager that would invest ur funds in less aggressive investments. Do ur research and dont listen to what people say.

I beg you not to spend that money in opening a night club. The following companies have good money managers: RBC Dominion securities, BMO Nesbitt Burns, the list goes on and on. These are the ones that I have dealt with in the past.

Or better still go get McDonalds Franchise (its high time naija get mcdiees). KFC is doing so well in Naija.
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by honeyguy(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2012
for me i ain't looking to spend that much..not even half that much...but i need to know what it entails before jumping into it
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by NobleG1(m): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2016
Razorr:
Sweetheart, listen very carefully to what I'm about to say: -

First of all, the most important thing that has to be put into consideration when setting up a club is its location. Make sure that you create the night club in an area with a lot of activity. An area that also has other night clubs. This makes people feel safe. Besides, clubbers love to cruise from club to club on club nights and do not like to take long drives just to locate a club, no matter how good the club is. Ikoyi and V/I are very good examples of this. Clubbers know that if they want to have a good time, all they have to do is drive down to Ikoyi or V/I and then they can have a huge list of clubs to choose from. Their choise then comes down to what club(s) provides the most fun.

To set up a very good night club, you have two options: - One, you might buy out an already existing club (which I think is the best idea), renovate it, and change its name. There are so many dwindling night clubs you can choose from. The amount you'll would spend on this would depend on the quality of the former club. It might cost you an average of 40 million naira. And secondly, you might decide to build your own club from the scratch, which would gulp a lot of money. To build a high-end club from the scratch, like you want to do, you need to put aside at least sixty million naira( 60,000,000). This amount would comfortably cover all your expenses, and would create an averagely decent night club, with VIP sitting and one or two nice bars.

Like I said before, all this would depend on the location.

You should only create a night club in a high brow area, where the rich and famous live, as I am sure they are the ones you want to patronize you. I'm sure you want to make your money back, after your investment.

Not necessarily true. A good product or service location does matter but not as much as in the 80s and 90s. Social media makes it easier for people to know about where good businesses are located.

If you establish a great club in a village or ANYWHERE that offers better services than the ones at the "rich" estates, people (like me) will travel to have a good time at the club!

When you have something good like a good products or services, people will come to patronize you wherever you are, as long as the location is easily accessible by car.

I'm not saying having your business in the town or at rich peoples estate or street is the same as in the village. My point is that, a successful business will work at any location but better in the city.
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by Mpyaw: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by Nairasolutions: 3:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Contact us for a detailed and professionally written business plan www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan call 08167566759
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by 14teenK: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
So did it work?.......did you guys open the nigh club?
Re: Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria by ayubachiwar8: 12:35am On May 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Lagos A Good Place To Build A Refinery Like Dangote Refinery? / CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash / Customs Plans To Ban Second-Hand Clothes (Okrika)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.