Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Make Hay While The Sun Shines :nigerian Graduates & Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Hay While The Sun Shines :nigerian Graduates & Npower (1041 Views)

Reasons Why Most Nigerian Graduates Are Not Employable / 5 Productive Things Nigerian Graduates Can Do During Weekends / Top 7 Blue Collar Jobs Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Hay While The Sun Shines :nigerian Graduates & Npower by Richardlove(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Make Hay While The Sun shines : Nigerian Graduates & Npower.
The said federal government of Nigeria graduate employment schemes is to the best of my knowledge a genuine intention on the part of this present administration to create jobs for the teaming unemployed Nigerian youths. The program is suppose to last for two years during which many opportunities awaits successful candidates. Although, the remuneration is meager but, I think it's better than nothing or sitting at home while you become a burden to families and friends.
You know what, my fear is after the end of the said two years, or, if it happens that, there is a change of government (PDP:ABC, CIVILIAN :MILITARY) what becomes of Npower beneficiaries? Please, comment on this post.
Re: Make Hay While The Sun Shines :nigerian Graduates & Npower by Kmartt(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmm!
Re: Make Hay While The Sun Shines :nigerian Graduates & Npower by maxwell767(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Make Hay While The Sun Shines :nigerian Graduates & Npower by Richardlove(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Richardlove:
Make Hay While The Sun shines : Nigerian Graduates & Npower.
The said federal government of Nigeria graduate employment schemes is to the best of my knowledge a genuine intention on the part of this present administration to create jobs for the teaming unemployed Nigerian youths. The program is suppose to last for two years during which many opportunities awaits successful candidates. Although, the remuneration is meager but, I think it's better than nothing or sitting at home while you become a burden to families and friends.
You know what, my fear is after the end of the said two years, or, if it happens that, there is a change of government (PDP:ABC, CIVILIAN :MILITARY) what becomes of Npower beneficiaries? Please, comment on this post.
. No matter what, please ensure to be selected if you are unemployed for now, as half bread bread is better than noon.
Re: Make Hay While The Sun Shines :nigerian Graduates & Npower by Timblaze(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Travel Agent Wanted At Lohi Consulting / Air Peace Limited Recruitment / Graduate Trainee Program At Stanbic IBTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.