Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,114 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) (40194 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by DatLagboi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
angry
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
jagugu88li:
Help me please. Show me where in the bible do you quote this from......Please start from the part that talks of virgin brothers being priest and then move to where it says even non virgins........

I'll wait...
Delusion @its peak. Must everything be in the bible? Oya show me the word Bible from the bible.

1 Like

Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlieMaria:
Delusion @its peak. Must everything be in the bible? Oya show me the word Bible from the bible.
Pharoah has spoken. I like it when catholics defend their religion via insults. Says a lot....... grin grin

My dear, everything has to be in the bible. When you talk of the bible, quote the bible for the likes of us to see.

Enjoy
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by PussyBlower: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
oshe11:
Was he as Good as the 3 in 1 RUDIGER

keep the hype coming...Morata nxt..Who be lukaku?
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by DonHummer(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
chloride6:
Wait... Can non virgins be priests?
Sure why not.
The main rule is that once you are a Catholic priest you are expected to remain celibate, no wifey, nothing nothing.
Thorough investigations are usually carried out on the person background incase he has wife/family somewhere.
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
exlinkleads:
Former Manchester United midfielder Philip Mulryne has been ordained a Roman Catholic Priest by the Archbishop Joseph Di Noia in a ceremony held in Dublin on Saturday, July 8, 2017.

The former Northern Ireland international had been ordained a Deacon in October 2017 [/b]before he was confirmed as a Priest. Mulryne was a product of the Manchester United youth academy and made his debut for Sir Alex Ferguson’s in 1997.

[b]The 39-year-old
only made one Premier League appearance for the Red Devils before he moved to Carrow Road.His time at Norwich was undoubtedly the best of his career and he played over 160 matches for the club during a six-year stint.

Ordination photos...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/ex-man-united-player-philip-mulryne.html?m=1

OP, October 2017 of wc planet abeg?
Then, at 39, does it mean he never marry b4 abi hin was don mod abi catholics no dey use celibacy criteria for priesthood again

1 Like

Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by oshe11: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
femi4:
Moses don get competitor

I dey tells U....

and he cn help Azpi as well
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
This priest that has tasted of that fruit thereof...I hope he concentrates... His journey will be one of strength and tests.

Wish him well.
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by hucienda: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Well, in the chant of their fans:

"Glory Glory Man. United!"
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Pope22(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Man U is divinenly blessed and chosen!
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
chloride6:
Wait... Can non virgins be priests?
There are 51 bible virses about virgins in the bible. Non of them says a priest should be a virgin.....let alone not being a virgin. Instead, the bible says a leader must have 1 wife, be a long time Chriatian who doesnt stand a chance of easily falling to temotation, be investigated firat and that the results must be positve. The bible says even his subordinates must be man of that same finding.

Being wifeless and a leader at church is a taboo.....Finish
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by sekem: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
clefstone:
he will still be scoring goals, only this time for God

Are you sure?

I think it's more like only now for Reverend sistas

Once you taste the apple you are stuck with wanting to taste more apples... holy apples in this case wink
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
oshe11:
Was he as Good as the 3 in 1 RUDIGER

You need a job!
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
jagugu88li:
Help me please. Show me where in the bible do you quote this from......Please start from the part that talks of virgin brothers being priest and then move to where it says even non virgins........

I'll wait...

What do you mean? Your question is hard to understand
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by weezy19: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Absurd
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by daddyrich: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=Intendy post=58286870]Had been ordained a deacon in October 2017.

Me too
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by yunusasa: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
that is how they start
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by citas(f): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
jagugu88li:
There are 51 bible virses about virgins in the bible. Non of them says a priest should be a virgin.....let alone not being a virgin. Instead, the bible says a leader must have 1 wife, be a long time Chriatian who doesnt stand a chance of easily falling to temotation, be investigated firat and that the results must be positve. The bible says even his subordinates must be man of that same finding.

I don't actually understand where u got d info in ur first paragraph, BT for the second one, I think its from ignorance, so to enlighten u more abt priests not getting married, read Matthew chapter 19 vs12.
Next time pls make ur investigations n read ur Bible well before coming to spew wat u don't know.
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by oshe11: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
You need a job!
U av any
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by guiddoti: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
jagugu88li:

I'll wait...
can you show me where you quoted the question ?
I'll wait
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
joearinze:

Yes Non Virgins Can be Priest but proper investigation must be conducted
An what are the investigation all about
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Rich4god(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
jagugu88li:

Christ was wifeless.... Virtually most of the apostles were wifeless and church leaders... Wat does that mk Dem... Taboo xtian leaders...?

1 Like

Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rich4god:
Christ was wifeless.... Virtually most of the apostles were wifeless and church leaders... Wat does that mk Dem... Taboo xtian leaders...?

citas:

I don't actually understand where u got d info in ur first paragraph, BT for the second one, I think its from ignorance, so to enlighten u more abt priests not getting married, read Matthew chapter 19 vs12.
Next time pls make ur investigations n read ur Bible well before coming to spew wat u don't know.
Egyptians and insults......

Ma'am, you sound angry

Christians understand this "deacon marriage" rule. Idol worshippers cannot even if you show them.

Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by venoc200(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
amanda2013:
Congrats
hi..i sent u a mail.kindly reply me pls
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
oshe11:
U av any
Maybe
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by citas(f): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
jagugu88li:

Ma'am, you sound angry
I ain't angry, I jux stated a fact.
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by crystalclear(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE NIGERIAN FOOTBALL FEDERATION;GLASS HOUSE•
CARL IKEME NEEDS A DIET THERAPY NOT A CHEMOTHERAPY!

Goodmorning dear authority,

My name is Enoch Olorunkemi,a resident of Lagos.Few days ago I read from tabloids and social medias regarding the prevailing health issue of our own goal keeper,in person of Carl Ikeme.
Furthermore,I also read that he is due to undergo a chemotherapy,owing to the fact that he has leukaemia,otherwise known as blood cancer,that is pathetic enough.We all are aware of the aftermath of such therapies,wherewith a lot of money and time maybe wasted.
Moreover,this brings me to the subject matter that is sequel to the above.As a patriotic Nigerian,am pleased to recommend my fiancee,a professional dietician,practicing over seven years and has several testimonies of lethal ailments such as cancer,hypertension,kidney diseases and many more being cured by her.Her researches are none theory but practically oriented,proven and tested to be curative overtime.
Consequently,its been confirmed according to her research that Carl's case isn't one that chemotherapy can cure but a good diet therapy will do,without costing much.There's always a saying that “the taste of the pudding is in the eating.” and also that 'a book is not judged by its cover but by the quality of its content.'
Nonetheless,going by retrospects,we have lost souls of so many promising and enterprising Nigerians to macabre,that common food we are ignorant of could cure.I will advice us not to gamble with Carl Ikeme's life.We all love him,and appreciate his immense efforts in recent past.We need him to get back to his feet and continue flying the great Nigerian flag high within and outside the country.
In conclusion,I will be exhilarated if she's granted the chance to prove her dietetics dexterity,experience and professional competence.
Thank you for your understanding,with best regards.
Long live the Nigerian Football Federation.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Below are her contact details and few of the numerous testimonies on her official Facebook page/platform:
Miss Enyo Blessing (C•E•O)
Nichole Dietary Consultancy.
Telephone-08137739878.
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Rich4god(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
jagugu88li:

Ma'am, you sound angry
The two post u quoted, non were insultive... Am wondering hw u came to that conclusion... Secondly, u hv not answered my question.

1 Like

Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Agimor(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wahoo... Nothing is impossible to God.
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rich4god:
The two post u quoted, non were insultive... Am wondering hw u came to that conclusion... Secondly, u hv not answered my question.
Firstly.....thank you for noting that I don't insult. grin

Secondly, everything Jesus related is unlike that of men. If it where so, Mary would have taken the place of Jesus in that cross as a parent. When Jesus went missing only to be found in the temple, he would have gotten a hiding for wondering about without informing his parents. Infact, a child wouldn't have spoken as though he is dismissing of his parents worry. A child is concieved via sex as opposed to the Holy Spirit.

Jesus's request to men is only that we live a God-fearing life. God's request is that we pray to him via His Son.

Us and Jesus have many things uncommon.
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by UgojiC(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
jagugu88li:

So are you saying all church leaders must be married
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Rich4god(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
jagugu88li:
Firstly.....thank you for noting that I don't insult. grin

Secondly, everything Jesus related is unlike that of men. If it where so, Mary would have taken the place of Jesus in that cross as a parent. When Jesus went missing only to be found in the temple, he would have gotten a hiding for wondering about without informing his parents. Infact, a child wouldn't have spoken as though he is dismissing of his parents worry. A child is concieved via sex as opposed to the Holy Spirit.

Jesus's request to men is only that we live a God-fearing life. God's request is that we pray to him via His Son.

Us and Jesus have many things uncommon.
smh..... U hv comprehension problem. It's evidence from the two reply u gv me. Stop beating around the bush and answer my question.

Most of the apostles were not married.... Does that made them "taboo leaders"...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.