Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday (3506 Views)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
I just heard this and I want to share it with the world. Wonder shall never end. It's a real life story that happened today in fact, it's happened few minutes ago.

I and my boyfriend started dating like a month ago. Last week, he gave me some cash to do my hair but when I got home, my mum called me that she needed money to sort out some things. So, I couldn't use the money to get new look, I sent the cash to my mum. Also, I couldn't tell my boyfriend bcoz I didnt want it to look like, we just started dating n m burdening him already.

So, d money left on me was for food n transport only. I had no more cash to go to the saloon. When I got home from d bank, I brought out my old weave-on and fixed it. (I sat in front of my large mirror in my room, did all-back hairstyle, fixed d weave-on on it and brushed my hair on d opening in front)

Wen my boyfriend saw d hair, he loved it and I was so happy dat he didn't find out.

I have dis girlfriend which I trusted so much that I told her about it. She loves to go to church like kilode and she was always involve in every youth matter. She also complimented d hair dat no one can know dat it was self made.

Today, my boyfriend whatsapped me that I shud come to his place urgently. Wen I got there, I met my girlfriend there. As soon as she saw me, she started screaming insults at me. She already told my boyfriend what happened b4 I got there. I was so embarrassed and ashamed that I couldn't look at my bf in the eye.

After his long silence, he asked if it was true and I nodded. He then thanked my friend for telling him about it. Afterwards, he told her to get out of his house n to never show her face, that she's done enough in seducing him and trying to make me look bad. He then told me dat it's OK and dat he is not angry at me. But he didn't like d way I couldn't confide in him. He really like d fact dat I did d hair myself and promised to help me open MY OWN SALOON.

My question is:
1. Is it true dat male-friends are more trustworthy dan female-friends?

2. If u are in my shoe right now, wat will u do to ur friend? Because m so furious dat I want beat her into pulp n insult her anywhere I see her. May b I shud go to her place with organized beaters.....

3. Is it really d work of God ? like some say because, If ds one no happen, may b I won't b a Hair saloon n Spa owner by next month.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Tosyn2much
Zarzar
Twaci
Makydebbie
Wristbangle
Martin0
Myfantasies
tosyn2much
Oyindidi

Onstelly
Rukkydelta
Lala247
Smellymouth
Lefulefu
Kingrex1
Laveda
Mimzyy
Aderola15
Traphedges
Itsjude
toks2008
ishilove
lala247

2 Likes

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by dingbang(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hair saloon ko... I have told thousands of girls I would open saloon for them

15 Likes

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fear women.

I think your boyfriend really like and respect you.

As for your friend, forget her.

Yes some male friends are more trust worthy

1 Like

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kikiki lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Dandiaz72(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
lol... clap 4 ur life
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
Its for real... I got to hear d story because d guy asked for available shop
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
JohnnyNY:
Kikiki lipsrsealed
give that jam belle grin

1 Like

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by ITbomb(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
My brother, we suppose write ebook for newbies
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Joeblack01:
Fear women.
I think your boyfriend really like and respect you. As for your friend, forget her. Yes some male friends are more trust worthy
Thanks for d comments
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Vutseck(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Vutseck(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Some girls now secretly extort money from their boyfriends in order to feed their families... shm !

1 Like

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
My question is:
1. Is it true dat male-friends are more trustworthy dan female-friends?

2. If u are in my shoe right now, wat will u do to ur friend? Because m so furious dat I want beat her into pulp n insult her anywhere I see her. May b I shud go to her place with organized beaters.....

3. Is it really d work of God ? like some say because, If ds one no happen, may b I won't b a Hair saloon n Spa owner by next month.
The first question depends on personality as there are some male friends that not trust worthy. It's just that they may not betray you like the way your friend did but may make some advances towards you.

The second one is that forgive your friend if she apologizes but don't trust her. You experienced this because you put your whole trust on her so you had to see the human nature in her that's all.

It's just coincidence because you were just lucky. Had it being you boyfriend didn't trust you, he would have fall for her skim. Later some persons would accuse her of charming your boyfriend were as she penetrated your boyfriend through the secrets you shared with her.
The truth of the matter is trust no one . have some secrets to yourself that makes you unique. Just move on with life because it's part of the experience you would encounter

2 Likes

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Victornezzar: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmm nice nollywood movie story
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Vutseck:
Some girls now secretly extort money from their boyfriends in order to feed their families... shm !

Which brain u get?
She didn't extort. She was to do her hair b4 her mom called her. Only a bad daughter will go ahead and get new hairstyle while her mum is in need.

She went out of her way to giv to her mom.
Any good child will do dat for her mum.

If it's me o, I can do anything for my mom because my mum means everything to me. I can do anytin to pls her ..... No boyfriend, or fiancée, or husband can b b4 my mom. My mom is my first and forever love.
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by dominique(f): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Your mum called you for money? Pray tell, what's your source of income? Parents these days push their daughters into prostitution and sons into crime when they start burdening them with responsibilities. Relationship is not an occupation.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thanks
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by McBrooklyn(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by MissRaine69(f): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Why could you not do your own hair before? This is where I require clarification. And also what if you did not have any money what would your mother have done since it was such an emergency? Finally have you actually had any formal training in matters regarding hair care or you are just going to open a salon and hope for the best?

1 Like

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
dominique:
Your mum called you for money? Pray tell, what's your source of income?
Clearly, you still call mommy n daddy for money... This topic is not for kids... when u join d working-class, then you're opinion can b checked out
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by dominique(f): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
pinkp:
Clearly, you still call mommy n daddy for money... This topic is not for kids... when u join d working-class, then you're opinion can b checked out

I'm not your mate in all ramifications. I have children who will be grown-up one day, I don't know what will make me call them for money especially when I know they're not working. Greedy parents be pushing their children to crimes and prostitution, those ones too will be complaining that the country is rotten.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Choi!!! this your lie no get joy ooo...e can kill for Africa....Choii

1 Like

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

Why could you not do your own hair before?

Ans- Read d topic again

This is where I require clarification. And also what if you did not have any money what would your mother have done since it was such an emergency?

Ans- Then there is no money. She gave it because she had it. Her bf didn't see anythin rong about it anyway.

Finally have you actually had any formal training in matters regarding hair care or you are just going to open a salon and hope for the best?

Ans- She was trained from childhood, that was how she could do her hair herself. Only a Pro could do dat

Okay let's reverse it- I was given money to do my hair and my mom needed money urgently. I told my mom dat I hav no money to giv her and I went to d saloon to fix on new Brazilian hair. Wat will u say to dat?
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
The race for front page is captivating
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by MissRaine69(f): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
pinkp:

Why could you not do your own hair before?

Ans- Read d topic again

This is where I require clarification. And also what if you did not have any money what would your mother have done since it was such an emergency?

Ans- Then there is no money. She gave it because she had it. Her bf didn't see anythin rong about it anyway.

Finally have you actually had any formal training in matters regarding hair care or you are just going to open a salon and hope for the best?

Ans- She was trained from childhood, that was how she could do her hair herself. Only a Pro could do dat

Okay let's reverse it- I was given money to do my hair and my mom needed money urgently. I told my mom dat I hav no money to giv her and I went to d saloon to fix on new Brazilian hair. Wat will u say to dat?
My hair is long enough I don't wear a weave and the odd occasion when I have needed to style my hair a certain way and needed length I opt for tracks not a weave.
Even if you learnt how to do hair from childhood learning about scalp and good hair techiques elevates you from mediocre to expert. That's good business sense.

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
dominique:

I'm not your mate in all ramifications.

Ans: And wat are dos ramifications?

I have children who will be grown-up one day, I don't know what will make me call them for money especially when I know they're not working.

Ans: Now, you are using ur brain

Greedy parents be pushing their children to crimes and prostitution, those ones too will be complaining that the country is rotten

Ans: Clearly, u posted ds from experience.

Applaudisez

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

My hair is long enough I don't wear a weave and the odd occasion when I have needed to style my hair a certain way and needed length I opt for tracks not a weave.

1. I neva asked u if u wear extensions, so no need to make it personal.
It's just an illustration of d story in reverse.
(no insult intended pls)

Even if you learnt how to do hair from childhood learning about scalp and good hair techiques elevates you from mediocre to expert. That's good business sense.

2. She started d training right from childhood, she grew up in it. Talking abou good biz sense, Combining her degree in marketing with her Pro skills in Beauty, she's got it convered .
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by MissRaine69(f): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
pinkp:

1. I neva asked u if u wear extensions, so no need to make it personal.
It's just an illustration of d story in reverse.
(no insult intended pls)

2. She started d training right from childhood, she grew up in it. Talking abou good biz sense, Combining her degree in marketing with her Pro skills in Beauty, she's got it convered .
That does not make her an expert in hair.
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissRaine69:
That does not make her an expert in hair.

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Gofwane(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:

buahahahaha grin

Damn!!! Bros, you too, are very wicked like that guy in the other thread that Jesus was referring to her brain when he said "it is finished“ grin
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Destined2win: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
Hahahahaha. No let them swear for you
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Vutseck(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Op.. definitely a controversial person
the way and manner she responds to who opposes her dealings speaks volume
out of abundant of the heart thou speaket the mouth
runs out of the thread >>>>>>>~ .
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Hahahahaha. No let them swear for you
I will curse those who curse you.. Says the lord grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. / To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"? / Happy Birthday To Robnectar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.