Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners (15171 Views)

Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent / Dino Melaye & Governor Fayose Step Out In Style This Sunday Afternoon / Fayose Re-appoints Six Sacked Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by dammy13(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has recalled six out of the 16 sacked commissioners. The governor had last week dissolved the State Executive Council in a major decision.

Fayose, however, in a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, on Sunday directed the recall commissioners to return to their duty post on Monday (today).

Those recalled are Commissioner for Environment, Bisi Kolawole; Mrs Funmi Ogun (works), Ayodele Michael (Commerce and Industry), Kehinde Odebunmi (Agriculture), Toyin Ojo (Finance) and Dr Olurotimi Ojo (Health).

The statement said the remaining 10 commissioners shall be appointed in due course, calling on the people of the state to be patient.

The governor promised to raise a good team that will give the people the deserved dividends of democracy.

http://fabinfos.com/breaking-fayose-recalls-six-sacked-commissioners/

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by HungerBAD: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Okay.

His head has reformatted.

Growing up, my mother knows that after eating that rice every family cooks in Nigeria on Sunday,our brain will return back to normal.

The Sunday Rice never fails to work. Thank you Mrs Fayose.

Abi which Nairalander go say he or she no cook rice today?

9 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by wallex1983(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chairmaaaaaaaaannn
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by seunmsg(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Legally, the state executive council stands dissolved and the commissioners remained sacked. If he wants some of them back in office, he should present their names to the state house of assembly and get them confirmed again. Telling them to go back to office without clearance from the state assembly is illegal and unconstitutional.

19 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by saint047(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
OK. I wish them Goodluck
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Leonbonapart(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
One of the few I dust my hat for in the Brown roof republic

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
he's trying 2 share d looted money, dis is 1 of d tin buhari is trying 2 curb,
God bless Buhari and myself and my parents
God bless Apc
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by josef1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin my real governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by princechurchill(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
So the other 10 has something in common with those ones Jesus said something about
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by SantiRAMBO: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
no 9 to comment

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by misano(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Our leaders are confused... God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by braceurself(f): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
We are watching
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Realret70: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Legally, the state executive council stands dissolved and the commissioners remained sacked. If he wants some of them back in office, he should present their names to the state house of assembly and get them confirmed again. Telling them to go back to office without clearance from the state assembly is illegal and unconstitutional.
It's like you don't know that Fayose is the speaker of his state house if assembley, remember he single handedly approved the the state budget so anyrhing goes

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by 0b100100111: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Leonbonapart:
One of the few I dust my hat for in the Brown roof republic

And in that land locked erosion ridden region habited by flat headed dwarfs, who do you respect?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Solomonudofia(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hhh
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Is't that you were misinformed. Fayose maka why?
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by pterson(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ahdonblivit! They must have looted the funds together.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by onuwaje(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
I worked with Bisi Koleowo during my service year.

One of the nicest men i av ever met
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Habillah(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
He recall the loyal one. Idiot governor
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by davidif: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
How do you have 16 commissioners in a state in the first place? Especially in a poor state that barely generates any revenue. Later on they will be complaining about not having enough money to "pay salaries" and its is the guy they are saying should run for President in a few years?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by pterson(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Baba, Nigerian politics na wayo o.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Leonbonapart(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
0b100100111:

And in that land locked erosion ridden region habited by flat headed dwarfs, who do you respect?
e pain yhu? Afonja!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by badland(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
fayose.....

Wow this Amazing ... The truth revealed
Flat Earth Vs Ball Earth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeQlOQhMAjo
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by jericco1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Stupidity. Fayose is corrupt. Simple!
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by kolafolabi(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
That's how a confused man does.. It would have been the talk of town for him and FFK if Buhari made that blunder.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by gentlejpm(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
na because Baba Buhari no dey home you dey do anyhow
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by udemzyudex(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
seunmsg:
The way people jump to conclusion ehn, over sabi just full nairaland.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by buchilino(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Okay.

Growing up, my mother knows that after eating that rice every family cooks in Nigeria on Sunday,our brain will return back to normal.

U SELF LIKE FOOD DIE. U NEED TO CHANGE YOUR NAME
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Okay.

me ooo
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Solowande(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Okay.

man nor go survive by only rice

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Firefire(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
[s]
HungerBAD:
Okay.

[/s]

Our thoughts are with the Chief Dullard, Muhomodu Buhary, the sickness brought upon Nigeria by some elements.

Well don Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by me69: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Let them all look at their ministry account balance oooo. In case something funny happened while they stood sacked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK / EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election / Military: New Chibok Girls Video ‘concocted’ Propaganda Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.