Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) (2743 Views)

No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Brother Seun, come and carry your people o.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by HungerBAD: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Who took this picture?

Apart from me wearing the cap,i dont recognize other Nairalanders.

Oya identify yourself if you are there.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by IamSINZ(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na itsJude wear purple, traphedges wear white shirt, Mhizesther tie black scarf for front cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by alukstea(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
I took the picture..

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by ITbomb(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'm the one with the red and white polo at the back

Who took the picture

HungerBAD:
Who took this picture?

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by hurricaneChris: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
wow!! so this guy is on nairaland.

Crazy me, I (in white shirt). was looking directly at the camera. didn't know he would post it here
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamSINZ:
Na itsJude wear purple, traphedges wear white shirt, Mhizesther tie black scarf for front cheesy
na fresh thunder go fire u i swear it
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lol...not trying to insult anyone oo but people in that bus ugly oo

See that cone head for the front far left end grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

Its true all of them looks like oracle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Are you sure they are nairalanders.... Chai!
Don't Lemme talk.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
lucky999:

Its true all of them looks like oracle
and them go dey form for here like say them too cute grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nwaikpe put hand for jaw.. Omo jati jati see there ugly faces OOO..

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Amarabae(f): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lolz. They look somehow.

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

you just made me choke on my food
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
mauryn87:
you just made me choke on my food
grin grin grin

You sef see how they all looking Boring bah grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by TrapHedges(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

lol baba done come ooo
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol baba done come ooo
welcome back, how was the hole cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by IamSINZ(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
itsJude:
na fresh thunder go fire u i swear it

grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

grin
where our wife cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the way she was making mouth hope she did hmm hmm hmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by IamSINZ(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
itsJude:
where our wife cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the way she was making mouth hope she did hmm hmm hmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL, you suppose know say she dey joke naw? grin

But TBH, I didn't think she could be that raw, I think say the banny na the Scripture Union type. grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, you suppose know say she dey joke naw? grin

But TBH, I didn't think she could be that raw, I think say the banny na the Scripture Union type. grin
i knew that she was like that, remember i said that she was being shy that the devil in her hasnt come out yet

Benny wetin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy benny wen set yansh and boobs for dp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by IamSINZ(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
itsJude:
i knew that she was like that, remember i said that she was being shy that the devil in her hasnt come out yet

Benny wetin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy benny wen set yansh and boobs for dp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Remember when I asked her about her orientation and stuff and she was all about Jesus? So when she brought the heat today I'm like WTF?? gringrin

The banny went from 0 to 100 in an instant, had Esther wondering what the hell is going on!! cheesycheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

Remember when I asked her about her orientation and stuff and she was all about Jesus? So when she brought the heat today I'm like WTF?? gringrin

The banny went from 0 to 100 in an instant, had Esther wondering what the hell is going on!! cheesycheesy
if only she had ass cry

Moving on , how the marriage? , behind that madness is love wink fire down , i go pour fuel
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by IamSINZ(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
itsJude:
if only she had ass cry

Moving on , how the marriage? , behind that madness is love wink fire down , i go pour fuel

LOL, bruh I nor dey do like that o. I can't delve into something I'm not too sure about.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, bruh I nor dey do like that o. I can't delve into something I'm not too sure about.
will investigate and get back to u wink but women who do that are always wanting to lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by farouk0403(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lols let me reserve my comment.

Miserable
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
So you later uploaded this pix. I thought you were joking. See me sitting at the back.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by IamSINZ(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
itsJude:
will investigate and get back to u wink but women who do that are always wanting to lipsrsealed

Hehehe, I dey wait for the results of that investigation wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by ShayGirl(f): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mehn...these faces ain't smiling at all...more like soldiers going on a sambisa journey
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by TrapHedges(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
itsJude:
welcome back, how was the hole cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lols omo i tire..
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by patola080(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Am d guy sitting beside dat gal I ask her to b my gal friend dat is why she open her mouth like dat
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) by offishialpablo: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Who took this picture?
see d kind cap u dey wear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of A Mum Making Up On Her Delivery Bed Got People Talking / Would You Bang Her? / This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.