Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Biafra, Niger Delta,southwest And The Injustice Of State Creation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra, Niger Delta,southwest And The Injustice Of State Creation (704 Views)

Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims / Borgu Leaders Meet Buhari, Demand State Creation (photos) / 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra, Niger Delta,southwest And The Injustice Of State Creation by OVI75(m): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
"We Own 75% of The Landmass Of Nigeria, Therefore, Niger Delta Crude Oil Belongs To Us" - Northern Stalwart

"You All Should Go To Your Tiny ,Landlocked Biafra and Develope It"- Nairalander.

"The Whole Of Niger Delta Put Together Is Just The Size Of 3 Northern States;Jigawa,Niger,And Taraba"-
Northern Youth.

Ladies And Gentlemen, I Am Ovi75 A Niger Deltan And a Pro-Biafran,Welcome To Nigeria' A Land Of Sickening Ethnic Injustice.

The Above Quotes Before This Point Does Represents The Views Of Many Commenters In Those Category.

Everyday You Are Faced With A Very Moronic Assertion Of How Nigeria Is Great Because Of Her Population, As Daft As This Postulation Is It Makes Economic Sense To Some Extent, However An Unproductive And Highly Ignorant Region Is Ignominiously Included In This Ever False Assertion.

Let Me Assert My Point Of Writing.

States Creation In Nigeria Were Done By The Military Government ,This Military Government are Majorly Of Northern Extraction Because of the Unmerited Dominance Of The Military By The Northerners As A Result Of The Counter Coup Of 1966 Which Killed Majorly Southern (Igbo) Officers.

The Northern Military Officers Who Created These States Carried Out A Satanic Injustice By Allocating Huge landmass In Favor Of The Northern States As an Advantage.

I Which To Say At This Point That However Irreversible This Wicked Act Might Be,The Vast Landmass Allocated Is Only A Wasteland/Desert land.

The North Should Keep Their Wasteland And Let The Niger Delta Be.

Take Alook At This Map And Tell Me Why Those Who Created This Boundaries Do Not Deserve To be Stoned By Niger Deltans And South Easterners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra, Niger Delta,southwest And The Injustice Of State Creation by MrPdtech: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Biafra, Niger Delta,southwest And The Injustice Of State Creation by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yoruba too na five states? I thought they are up to 20 states?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra, Niger Delta,southwest And The Injustice Of State Creation by Ikology(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
OVI75:
"We Own 75% of The Landmass Of Nigeria, Therefore, Niger Delta Crude Oil Belongs To Us" - Northern Stalwart

"You All Should Go To Your Tiny ,Landlocked Biafra and Develope It"- Nairalander.

"The Whole Of Niger Delta Put Together Is Just The Size Of 3 Northern States;Jigawa,Niger,And Taraba"-
Northern Youth.

Ladies And Gentlemen, I Am Ovi75 A Niger Deltan And a Pro-Biafran,Welcome To Nigeria' A Land Of Sickening Ethnic Injustice.

The Above Quotes Before This Point Does Represents The Views Of Many Commenters In Those Category.

Everyday You Are Faced With A Very Moronic Assertion Of How Nigeria Is Great Because Of Her Population, As Daft As This Postulation Is It Makes Economic Sense To Some Extent, However An Unproductive And Highly Ignorant Region Is Ignominiously Included In This Ever False Assertion.

Let Me Assert My Point Of Writing.

States Creation In Nigeria Were Done By The Military Government ,This Military Government are Majorly Of Northern Extraction Because of the Unmerited Dominance Of The Military By The Northerners As A Result Of The Counter Coup Of 1966 Which Killed Majorly Southern (Igbo) Officers.

The Northern Military Officers Who Created These States Carried Out A Satanic Injustice By Allocating Huge landmass In Favor Of The Northern States As an Advantage.

I Which To Say At This Point That However Irreversible This Wicked Act Might Be,The Vast Landmass Allocated Is Only A Wasteland/Desert land.

The North Should Keep Their Wasteland And Let The Niger Delta Be.

Take Alook At This Map And Tell Me Why Those Who Created This Boundaries Do Not Deserve To be Stoned By Niger Deltans And South Easterners

Nothing stops benue from being included in the south. It is all politics

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Niger Delta,southwest And The Injustice Of State Creation by FUNNYBONE1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
IF ONLY THE YORUBAS CAN THINK OUT-OF-THE BOX FOR ONCE AND AT LEAST FOR ONCE, REMOVE THEIR TONGUE FROM THE A$$ OF THE HAUSAS, MAYBE WE CAN FORM ALLIANCE WITH THEM AND CRUSH THIS COMMON ENEMY ONCE AND FOR ALL, BUT THE PROBLEM IS, TRUSTING A YORUBA MAN IS LIKE TRUSTING THAT A SCORPION HIDING INSIDE YOUR SHIRT WOULD NOT STING YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE IT SAID SO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra, Niger Delta,southwest And The Injustice Of State Creation by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
See as Kwara state big ehn
Re: Biafra, Niger Delta,southwest And The Injustice Of State Creation by OAUTemitayo: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
IF ONLY THE YORUBAS CAN THINK OUT-OF-THE BOX FOR ONCE AND AT LEAST FOR ONCE, REMOVE THEIR TONGUE FROM THE A$$ OF THE HAUSAS, MAYBE WE CAN FORM ALLIANCE WITH THEM AND CRUSH THIS COMMON ENEMY ONCE AND FOR ALL, BUT THE PROBLEM IS, TRUSTING A YORUBA MAN IS LIKE TRUSTING THAT A SCORPION HIDING INSIDE YOUR SHIRT WOULD NOT STING YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE IT SAID SO.

(1) (Reply)

Is The President Incapacitated? / ‘f*ck Jesus’- Another Biafran Man Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (photos) / Nigeria Is A Useless Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.