Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? (40029 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by dasparrow: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Not all women need men when it comes to satisfying their emotional and/or sexual needs. Examples are lesbians and misandrists.

When it comes to other things that don't involve sex or relationships, men and women equally need each other.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2018
toh:
The question is, can you POCOHANTAS do without a man in your life?cheesy

oys Poco..ansa..
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2018
Funny comments...
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by gonkin(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2018
Yes especially single mothers
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by theEYe21(f): 3:41am On May 17, 2018
No! A woman can’t do without a man socially, economically, spiritually and financially. Am I missing something? smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yes now, very well sef....infact brilliantly well

But can a man do without a woman? Now that is something we already know the answer to
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Innochristy: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sorry what do you mean by " they are being enjoyed "? It's really confusing. Explain please

Plenty of women are doing it. Don't even talk of the US or UK. Just look at Iceland. Women enjoy themselves and don't worry about marriage. Hiring a man to do a job in my home does not mean I need him. I am paying him for a service. Men are no longer needed, they are just enjoyed. wink
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by defemidefemi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Plenty of women are doing it. Don't even talk of the US or UK. Just look at Iceland. Women enjoy themselves and don't worry about marriage. . I am payHiring a man to do a job in my home does not mean I need himing him for a service. Men are no longer needed, they are just enjoyed. wink
Lol.. I don't like the way you channel your argument, firstly, US and Uk are not a good example to be cited (The fact that they can't do away with men is one of the reason for the daily promotion of yahoo yahoo), that you said "Don't even talk of the US or UK" still means you are citing them as examples. Also you said "I am pay Hiring a man to do a job in my home does not mean I need himing him for a service." Are you saying: that you pay a trader to sell food stuff to you does not mean you need the food she supply to you or the trader, what if no trader is in existence? The fact that you are even paying for something means you can't do away with that thing
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lol how did I know it would be Toks
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by babeosisi: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Toks2008:
Many ladies are quick to use the words "I don't need a man in my life" but I see this as a funny statement cos every woman in the real sense needs a man and visavis.

Even lesbians sometimes need a man to do some manly things in the house or in her life considered too hectic or complicated for a woman and will definitely need a MAN's fluid for procreation and those who are single yet claim not to need a man ends up having male friends and sometimes have a male sex mate somewhere.

I know many ladies will argue that they can always hire a MAN and pay him for some manly duties and I wonder if this is not the same as needing a MAN .

But maybe I'm still ignorant of some facts so I would like to read more views from nairalanders. .

Can a woman truly do without a man?

what a load of crappity crap!!!
what century do you live in?
I have a man yet when we need the light bulbs up the cathedral ceiling or smoke detectors changed we hire a handyman to climb up the ladder to do them for a fee.
I have a manly men yet we take our vehicles for oil change and hire someone to cut the grass and trim the hedges
You can pretty much hire a handy man for any "manly job" wink wink

Your post smirks of 19th century chauvinism IMHO

7 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by tartarus(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
This old man again with his crappy threads sad

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
babeosisi:

what a load of crappity crap!!!
what century do you leave in?
I have a man yet when we need the light bulbs up the cathedral ceiling or smoke detectors changed we hire a handyman to climb up the ladder to do them for a fee.
I have a manly men yet we take our vehicles for oil change and hire someone to cut the grass and trim the hedges
You can pretty much hire a handy man for any "manly job" wink wink

Your post smirks of 19th century chauvinism IMHO

I know the economy is hard and many are frustrated but biko don't pour your frustration on this fun thread...be positive and things will get better..

Chai! Many frustrated people online

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
defemidefemi:
The fact that you are even paying for something means you can't do away with that thing

Gbam! Please help me explain to the frustrated guy I quoted above..
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
My old moniker I miss you, kisses
It swings both ways, we complement each other as partners and friends, its a symbiotic relationship
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by madami123: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Word of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
madami123:
Word of wisdom

Nice one.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by valdes00(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
I think your reputation on Nairaland as some relationship/ romance expert is putting you under pressure to constantly churn out topics, some of which (like this one) end up to be nothing but a huge pile of BULLSHIT!
Are you guys quarreling before...
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by mimimile93: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Toks2008:
Many ladies are quick to use the words "I don't need a man in my life" but I see this as a funny statement cos every woman in the real sense needs a man and visavis.

Even lesbians sometimes need a man to do some manly things in the house or in her life considered too hectic or complicated for a woman and will definitely need a MAN's fluid for procreation and those who are single yet claim not to need a man ends up having male friends and sometimes have a male sex mate somewhere.

I know many ladies will argue that they can always hire a MAN and pay him for some manly duties and I wonder if this is not the same as needing a MAN .

But maybe I'm still ignorant of some facts so I would like to read more views from nairalanders. .

Can a woman truly do without a man?

Men are like oxygen for women..
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Obodo999(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Plenty of women are doing it. Don't even talk of the US or UK. Just look at Iceland. Women enjoy themselves and don't worry about marriage. Hiring a man to do a job in my home does not mean I need him. I am paying him for a service. Men are no longer needed, they are just enjoyed. wink

I want a woman but I don't need a woman. Does that make sense?
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lol how did I know it would be Toks

Cos you know I enjoy creative freelance writing on Romance.

You are a fine lady but no let am enter your head o...make your beauty no come become your problem.Cheers.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Sonaike03: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
We supply white Garri & yellow Garri.

Nationwide delivery available.

+2347066880314

We are ready to do business with you.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by amanikondo: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Linda your Role Model said more than that until she got pregnant.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by amanikondo: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nutase:
Can a man also do without a woman? The answer to this question is the answer to yours.
We men do not dispute that. You folks are the one over your head. I am amanikondo and I am not gay.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by madami123: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Learn

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
Toks2008:

Cos you know I enjoy creative freelance writing on Romance.

You are a fine lady but no let am enter your head o...make your beauty no come become your problem.Cheers.
Lol freelancer, ok o

D'awww, thanks smiley tongue
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Yes a woman can do without a man. Women hardly feel loneliness unlike men. Most men cannot do without women.
women are the feeler of loneliness, hmm
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Osuman(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
theEYe21:
No! A woman can’t do without a man socially, economically, spiritually and financially. Am I missing something? smiley
No! A woman can’t do without a man socially, economically, spiritually and financially. Am I missing something? Yes, you are missing me.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by mkoabiola: 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nooooooooooooooo
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by kosoko00: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2018

U are truly a forward thinker. Make I just carry on with my Pami
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:08am On Jun 07, 2018
OP don strike matches for filling station with this thread ooo
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by talk2percy(m): 12:23am On Jun 07, 2018
They all do, including rev sisters. Unless she's a lesbian and even lesbians needs real dick from time to time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? / Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.