Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) (27298 Views)

Mikel Obi Mobbed At Turkey Airport By Fans (Video) / Francesco Totti Resigns From Roma After 30 Years, Says Leaving Is Like "Dying" / Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by enemyofprogress: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Israeljones(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
9jatatafo:

Did you expect the whole of the team to be changed?
No sir....
If u r a true chelsea fan you will agree with me that chelsea still need some high quality players in that squad in some key positions... even though they won the league that team needs a lot of improvement and the earlier they start signing these players for those positions the better because the season is now fast approaching... we need every player ready b4 the start of jam packed and more games season coming ahead....
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by amanze15(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
i guess he's a starter, David Luis and Gary Cahill can fight for shirts now
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Jerrosky1986(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
buy so so defenders full ground. Mtcheww
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by ayamprecious: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thank God will no buy lukaku

4 Likes

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by ayamprecious: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
amanze15:
i guess he's a starter, David Luis and Gary Cahill can fight for shirts now

Cahill alone

4 Likes

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by twentyk(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
united for life.....watch us dominate the world...

2 Likes

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
I will get signed soon as well
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by iluvpomo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Meanwhile Papa Wenger is still not signing any players because he's saving Gunners money like it is his own .... grin

4 Likes

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by kingrt2(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Welcome to the champions home

1 Like

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by iluvpomo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
I will get signed soon as well
Ball boys don't get paid any money, you will only collect two caprisonne after the game shocked

11 Likes

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Flashh: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
OrestesDante:

Unfortunately, 100000000FTCs ≠ 1 naira
₦1 for such effort? Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Ahmed99: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
visited my girlfriend last Friday, when she went to the bathroom to shower, her phone rang and i picked it up and saw L. Messi calling. I didn't answer. After that moment another call came and it was P. Coutinho calling. I was a bit nervous but I remained calm. I said to myself does it mean this girl is a celebrity and I didn't know about it..? As if that was not enough, another call came in with the name saved Mikel Obi calling. Something struck my mind later and I realised she had intentionally saved the numbers according to the football players name in relation to how handsome her Boyfriends are, so I decided to dial my numbers too. I dialed my first number and oh my God, guess what.... I saw BALOTELLI calling. Hmmm, I didn't talk and I dialed my 2nd number too and I started weeping profusely. I fainted and was admitted to hospital.... Hmmmmm me Ng'olo Kante?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by iluvpomo(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ahmed99:
visited my
girlfriend last Friday,
when she went to the
bathroom
to shower, her phone rang and
i picked it up and saw L. Messi
calling.
I didn't answer.
After that moment another call
came and it was P. Coutinho
calling.
I was a bit nervous but I
remained calm.
I said to myself does it mean
this girl is a celebrity and I
didn't know about it..?
As if that was not enough,
another call came in with the
name saved Mikel Obi calling.
Something struck my mind
later
and I realised she had
intentionally saved the
numbers
according to the football
players
name in relation to how
handsome her Boyfriends are,
so I decided to dial my
numbers
too.
I dialed my first number and
oh
my God, guess what.... I saw
BALOTELLI calling.
Hmmm, I didn't talk and I
dialed my 2nd number too and
I
started weeping profusely. I
fainted and was admitted to
hospital....
Hmmmmm me Ng'olo Kante?
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by frank2075: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
If chelsea can get morata or belotti upfront they re better than lukaku

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by cappyLEE200(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
ylaa:
Chai, make me too go learn how to play football
Yea,u av got d potential to be a good goal keeper... wink
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Badboiz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nice, we need a striker
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by arejibadz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
ayamprecious:
Thank God will no buy lukaku
all the best ooo go and buy Madrid second choice striker for 80million

3 Likes

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by dotcomnamename: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by oloriLFC(f): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chelsea fans Chai! They couldn't sign Lukaku, now he isn't good enuf for their team. Keep consoling yourselves. Morata ko! Moringa ni!

8 Likes

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by dotcomnamename: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
iluvpomo:
Meanwhile Papa Wenger is still not signing any players because he's saving Gunners money like it is his own .... grin

You really need optician. Arsenal have signed two players. Waiting for one or two more undecided
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by hebenezher(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Welcome to Chelsea bro, just wish we conclude d deals for Bakayako, Sandro, James n Belotti

and neymar, messi, Ronaldo and Suarez.... hiss!

1 Like

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Tecno66: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
ylaa:
Chai, make me too go learn how to play football
Omo, at 50, e be like say I wan join go learn o. Even if na contract of £100 per week, I no mine o. I know u go dey wonder say how I won take dey run, I fit lean keeper now so that I go dey stay wan place. If I wan go for trial, no be ball them go take try me o. Make them use £50 whether he go pass me enter net.

1 Like

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by oshe11: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Shame on oshe11 cheesy
Ordinary woman ride you grin

How

Even if I open thread lala wud ignore it bt U heard it first frm me grin
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by classicalbenson(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
nice move, best epl team +champions = chelsea do u have pet bottles/pet perform/lumps contact me for sales 08035996534
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by SmartchoicesNG: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
oloriLFC:
Chelsea fans Chai! They couldn't sign Lukaku, now he isn't good enuf for their team. Keep consoling yourselves. Morata ko! Moringa ni!
Wetim be your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Narldon: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
onemanonewife:
Welcome brotherly to Stamford bridge where only kings play. Wishing u a very happy stay Here.

A very happy stay where??

Here? as in Nigeria or where??n undecided

Or do you live in Stamford bridge?
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Welcome to Chelsea bro, just wish we conclude d deals for Bakayako, Sandro, James n Belotti
James cannot play for a small club like Chelsea. Wail if you wanna.
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by gretblue: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
AccessME:
Lukaku Chelsea didn't sign still annoys me

mourinho is a very dubious man

matchewwwwe
To me Chelsea do not need a striker in the mode of Lukaku. Morata remains a better option.

1 Like

Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by chuksvoice: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Forza Chelsea!
Re: Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) by sfinkzslot(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
abeg make una help me ask arsene wenger how is he fortifying arsenal defense o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' / Teams That Need To Win Today In The Premier League Final Fixture / Who Is The Greatest Nigerian Goalkeeper Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.