Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign (1946 Views)

D'banj, Peterpsquare, Maleek Berry And Others All Set For All White Party Tonigh / Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) / Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign by newsynews: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wizkid and Maleek Berry were both spotted chilling with US Musician, TY Dolla Sign in what looks like the backstage of a music concert.

Note that Wizkid is billed to perform on the same stage with Nas, Lil Uzi Vert, TY Dolla Sign, The Weeknd and Tory Lanez at the Wireless Festival in London. Keep doing fans proud, boy.

http://wotzup.ng/maleek-berry-wizkid-spotted-american-musician-ty-dolla-sign/

Re: Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
daddy yo
Re: Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign by Tinyemeka(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
I just felt like booking space for no reason. undecided
Re: Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign by Papiikush: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Big boys, doing big boy's shìt
Re: Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign by Adedaniel211(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Baba nla himself.
Re: Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign by Cholls(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
my brother airforce where can i buy your album

1 Like

Re: Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign by alBHAGDADI: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cholls:
my brother airforce where can i buy your album
Go to sitogbetrome in Badagary.

@OP Davido fans are angry right now.

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign by muizbabatunde(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Starboy
Re: Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign by itspzpics(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
wizzy na international man nah
Re: Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign by Badboiz(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tinnie Tempah in the picture too, who knows maybe it's Tinnnie who's letting him meet these Yankee celebs.. Just a thought though
Re: Maleek Berry And Wizkid Spotted With American Musician, TY Dolla Sign by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Whats Big Deal About that .... Wizkid can go extra miles begging this Guys !!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Azealia Banks Goes Fully Nude With Pubic Hair In New Explicit Photoshoot / Caption This Photo Of Lola Omotayo Okoye With Her Baby Girl, Aliona, On Her Back / OMG!! Barcelona Defender Gerard Pique Splits Up From Music Sensation Shakira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.