Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final (7088 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / I'm In A Good Mood, So I've Decided To Give Away 2k Cash Per Question U Answer.. / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 12:39am On Jul 10, 2017
And for those thinking I'm going to the other side of becoming gay, you need to take a chill pill and read where I said I need them for the only things I can't give myself- Sex & Procreation. Every other thing can be gotten with quality else where.
Even Queen Cersei told Sansa wittingly: "Love no one except your Child cos with that you have no choice"
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 12:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Nwabundo38:

What are u even saying..
who did this to you
why will u judge females just because of what few of them did to you..
pls stop disgracing yourself on nairaland

I didn't write this long epistle to seek confirmation/validation from anyone here, I simply wrote it to air my opinion which most people here have said I'm entirely entitled to. So it's just an opinion which I intend to live by with all passion anyways.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Oga what is really wrong with you.?did you go to prison because of a woman or what.okay now I understand but continue.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Last last... You go still look back at this post and say "I mumu when I dey type this thing sha"

Na jus one girl go bend your knee. For every player out there.. There that one girls who'll make him wanna die for her.... I met mine... Lol. Took me a while to get over her.

And PS if a girl still bends my knees, it means I'm yet to learn.

*that b!tch there a doorknob, n!gga we all get a turn; fvck you catching feelings for I mean when your ass'll learn*
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 12:53am On Jul 10, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Oga what is really wrong with you.?did you go to prison because of a woman or what.okay now I understand but continue.

My dear Prison is child's play compared to what I've been through in Women's hands. But never mind it'll end soon enough....let 'em continue for now. They had better enjoyed my mumuness while it lasts cos when omo boy rise- they'll be no mercy, only emotional suffering and torture will follow. No battering at all...That's a cheap plot from most women...I'll make sure they experience a kind of emotional pain they've never and will never see before.
But for now they can continue while I too continue as you instructed....
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 10, 2017
lebete3000:

My dear Prison is child's play compared to what I've been through in Women's hands. But never mind it'll end soon enough....let 'em continue for now. They had better enjoyed my mumuness while it lasts cos when omo boy rise- they'll be no mercy, only emotional suffering and torture will follow. No battering at all...That's a cheap plot from most women...I'll make sure they experience a kind of emotional pain they've never and will never see before.
But for now they can continue while I too continue as you instructed....

You are not serious.hope you won't take it upon innocent ones.please follow those people that offended you ooooh.don't break my daughter's heart and legs ooooh.am warning you.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 1:07am On Jul 10, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

You are not serious.hope you won't take it upon innocent ones.please follow those people that offended you ooooh.don't break my daughter's heart and legs ooooh.am warning you.

Then tell your daughter to run when she sees the NEW me when it's created (which I doubt she'll be able to resist anyways). There's no innocent girl. They are all attracted to Confidence-either cool/assholes and will sh!t on a good but weak dude. I prefer to be the Confident Asshole or Douchebag who will ruin their emotional lives like they almost ruined mine if not for my resilience.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Op, I understand how u feel.
Last month I felt worst than u are feeling right now about men.
But I eventually realize, emotional hurts we go through is simply to make us stronger deep down.
You are a good person no doubt and thats how u were created. Its unfortunate there are evil people around us who would love to frustrate our good nature because we are apple of God's eyes.

Don't allow these people, if it were ladies UV dated in the past to change your psychic and good nature. Its not worth it. Even if u decide to just fucvk and dump or fucvk av babies without treating yur baby mamas right. U are simply doing yourself, on the long run, u will feel empty and unfulfilled. No matter how u try and convince yourself u are happy with been a player and ruining other ladies lives, yours too will not be stable.

Is that what u honestly want for yourself and yur future?

For me, thats not what I need. Am naturally good, unfortunately bad guys took advantage of my good and calm nature. Initially I felt, I won't be good anymore and I will become a pepper dem gang, grin
But at the end who am I fooling? Am only fooling myself and creating great void in my soul.

So I decided to focus more on God and my work. And also allow God lead and warn my spirit, wolves in cheap clothing when they try to come close to me.
Am wiser, am emotionally stronger, am more spiritual, so I can infiltrate that harmless looking smile in a guy which in reality could be a demonic smiles all to deceive and strike again.

Be patient, focus more on serving God, expand yur business orizone.! Make yourself happy, and be wise in choosing friends that come around u. If u allow God to lead u, your instincts and inner voice and eyes will come alive to decipher who is good or bad and you will be happy on the long run.

Meditate tonight and free yourself from all negative energies been deposited in u thru sexxx or whatever and that which surrounds u. Pray sincerly, talk to your God and realise you are simply on a journey to where your destiny lies. Life is hard, and mixed with all sorts of human beings, demons, aliens and angels in human forms.

Don't allow the wicked swallow u up. Don't.

You owe yurself that much.
Think about it.

7 Likes

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 1:36am On Jul 10, 2017
alexialin:
Op, I understand how u feel.
Last month I felt worst than u are feeling right now about men.
But I eventually realize, emotional hurts we go through is simply to make us stronger deep down.
You are a good person no doubt and thats how u were created. Its unfortunate there are evil people around us who would love to frustrate our good nature because we are apple of God's eyes.

Don't allow these people, if it were ladies UV dated in the past to change your psychic and good nature. Its not worth it. Even if u decide to just fucvk and dump or fucvk av babies without treating yur baby mamas right. U are simply doing yourself, on the long run, u will feel empty and unfulfilled. No matter how u try and convince yourself u are happy with been a player and ruining other ladies lives, yours too will not be stable.

Is that what u honestly want for yourself and yur future?

For me, thats not what I need. Am naturally good, unfortunately bad guys took advantage of my good and calm nature. Initially I felt, I won't be good anymore and I will become a pepper dem gang, grin
But at the end who am I fooling? Am only fooling myself and creating great void in my soul.

So I decided to focus more on God and my work. And also allow God lead and warn my spirit, wolves in cheap clothing when they try to come close to me.
Am wiser, am emotionally stronger, am more spiritual, so I can infiltrate that harmless looking smile in a guy which in reality could be a demonic smiles all to deceive and strike again.

Be patient, focus more on serving God, expand yur business orizone.! Make yourself happy, and be wise in choosing friends that come around u. If u allow God to lead u, your instincts and inner voice and eyes will come alive to decipher who is good or bad and you will be happy on the long run.

Meditate tonight and free yourself from all negative energies been deposited in u thru sexxx or whatever and that which surrounds u. Pray sincerly, talk to your God and realise you are simply on a journey to where your destiny lies. Life is hard, and mixed with all sorts of human beings, demons, aliens and angels in human forms.

Don't allow the wicked swallow u up. Don't.

You owe yurself that much.
Think about it.

I appreciate your kind advise- I really do. It's just that it has some flaws in it. You said if I ruin other ladies lives mine will be ruined too...well I don't see the lives of my player friends getting ruined oh....instead I see girls flicking about them despite hearing of what he's done to some other chick. Anoda babe was even content on being Assistant GF with the secret hope of working her way to the top-his heart that is. I can see you've only resort to defense mechanism which is Religion or Spirituality if that's d way you wanna call it. I've done that so many times too but remember Religion/"Spirituality" is d Opium of the weak. I won't advise you on what to do cos that's not the essence of my post.
Enough bahd guys have tasted different punanies and sucked enough oranges and thrown them into the garbage for the hopeless good guys to manage. I'll rather die than be among those "good guys".
I will have my share as well and pass the remnants to the poor folks that don't wanna Man Up and be d Man very Woman so badly wants but won't get in my case. I'll set the pace by defining when I want to have sex and decline when I don't want to. Infact I'll decline even if I want to and ridicule them just to make them burn same way I have. Then finally treat them like the plague that they are. By avoiding them.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 10, 2017
lebete3000:

I appreciate your kind advise- I really do. It's just that it has some flaws in it. You said if I ruin other ladies lives mine will be ruined too...well I don't see the lives of my player friends getting ruined oh....instead I see girls flicking about them despite hearing of what he's done to some other chick. Anoda babe was even content on being Assistant GF with the secret hope of working her way to the top-his heart that is. I can see you've only resort to defense mechanism which is Religion or Spirituality if that's d way you wanna call it. I've done that so many times too but remember Religion/"Spirituality" is d Opium of the weak. I won't advise you on what to do cos that's not the essence of my post.
Enough bahd guys have tasted different punanies and sucked enough oranges and thrown them into the garbage for the hopeless good guys to manage. I'll rather die than be among those "good guys".
I will have my share as well and pass the remnants to the poor folks that don't wanna Man Up and be d Man very Woman so badly wants but won't get in my case. I'll set the pace by defining when I want to have sex and decline when I don't want to. Infact I'll decline even if I want to and ridicule them just to make them burn same way I have. Then finally treat them like the plague that they are. By avoiding them.

Some of these bad guys where are they today?
How they living their lives? Are they even happy with the way their lives are?
If u can read the bad guys thought late at night or when they are alone? Most of them are miserable inside. They pretend to their friends and to the public they are cool and happy but its pure lies. Most who escaped deaths are sad lonely and miserable.
You may say hanging onto religion or God is opium for the weak.

Well I know myself, am stronger than av ever bn. And more at peace with myself.
And everything I lay my hands to do.
Basically everything flourishes around me, my biz, the kind of friends I av, my relationships, infact am a happier lady right now and I don't waste time in cutting off thorns from toxic relationship with toxic people.
I don't waste time at all.
Thats the way I handled mine and its working perfectly well for me.
For our lives is not our own to 'completely own

God can take it at anytime, he wishes.

Thats what makes God greater than humans. Youths die every month, with no 2nd chance.
Do what will make u happy by the time, death comes calling. And one will look back and say yes! At least I tried my best and am happy.

1 Like

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 2:05am On Jul 10, 2017
alexialin:

Some of these bad guys where are they today?
How they living their lives? Are they even happy with the way their lives are?
If u can read the bad guys thought late at night or when they are alone? Most of them are miserable inside. They pretend to their friends and to the public they are cool and happy but its pure lies. Most who escaped deaths are sad lonely and miserable.
You may say hanging onto religion or God is opium for the weak.

Well I know myself, am stronger than av ever bn. And more at peace with myself.
And everything I lay my hands to do.
Basically everything flourishes around me, my biz, the kind of friends I av, my relationships, infact am a happier lady right now and I don't waste time in cutting off thorns from toxic relationship with toxic people.
I don't waste time at all.
Thats the way I handled mine and its working perfectly well for me.
For our lives is not our own to 'completely own

God can take it at anytime, he wishes.

Thats what makes God greater than humans. Youths die every month, with no 2nd chance.
Do what will make u happy by the time, death comes calling. And one will look back and say yes! At least I tried my best and am happy.

My dear I'm very happy for you...same way I'm happy for the man I'm going to become.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by barallanee(f): 5:18am On Jul 10, 2017
Eyah
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by ochobaba(m): 5:28am On Jul 10, 2017
ENIMONEY:
First off, the only problem here is you.

Typical human, pointing fingers to every one else but one comes back to you.
You need to work on yourself dude.

Nobody likes a weakling. Even sperm has to survive to get to the ova. Nature itself kills the weak and the strong survive.
A relationship is for emotionally matured people so grow up. Be the man a woman needs and not some whinny douchebag.

Work on yourself and then try again.
Nice one
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Ichietome: 5:29am On Jul 10, 2017
ENIMONEY:
First off, the only problem here is you.

Typical human, pointing fingers to every one else but one comes back to you.
You need to work on yourself dude.

Nobody likes a weakling. Even sperm has to survive to get to the ova. Nature itself kills the weak and the strong survive.
A relationship is for emotionally matured people so grow up. Be the man a woman needs and not some whinny douchebag.

Work on yourself and then try again.
Wrong. In life we all have our moments of weakness. Good friends help us during those trying times.

1 Like

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 7:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Ichietome:

Wrong. In life we all have our moments of weakness. Good friends help us during those trying times.

You're spot on!
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by NevetsIbot(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2017
lebete3000:

And PS if a girl still bends my knees, it means I'm yet to learn.

*that b!tch there a doorknob, n!gga we all get a turn; fvck you catching feelings for I mean when your ass'll learn*
ptah. I used to say "no girl can bend my knee"..... Na ordinary straw she take use push my knee bend. Even my friends and my sisters were shocked.

I've had my own share of heart breaks. Na wetin turn me go player but as for now..... Na money I dey chase. Girls fit fly comot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by NevetsIbot(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2017
lebete3000:

Took you a while to get over her but you did if I got you right.

What you don't understand is that there's a different reaction from someone who has not been rubbished by women b4 compare to someone who has almost been pushed to crime by women sometimes to almost hit them cos of them capitalizing on your weakness. And then you finally take charge and you say you'll still be bothered by women? I've seen everything about women. I know them more than they know themselves. I know where my problem lies and I'm currently tackling it and I know sooner it'll all be over.

You can call me Omini-Knowest.

Your over sabi na top notch. I've reached the part where I care less. No be by force to fvck.... I fit mange for ten years without a girl..... My business is my girlfriend now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Let us all remind the OP that the only option, apart from women, is MEN.... So unless he wants to now be a bootylicker, he better change his mind ASAP.
Wrong!!!! There are sex dolls these days tongue tongue
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Fkforyou(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Lol...OP is at the first stage of recovery-Anger..!!!!

Make una leave am make him vent please. He deserves it.

The next stage would be understanding and ultimately, mastery.

Well, on how he uses this new found wisdom depends on him, wether he is a good or bad person. undecided
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Fkforyou:
Lol...OP is at the first stage of recovery-Anger..!!!!

Make una leave am make him vent please. He deserves it.

The next stage would be understanding and ultimately, mastery.

Well, on how he uses this new found wisdom depends on him, wether he is a good or bad person. undecided

I still remain a good person. I'll just hurt people emotionally as from today.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by victorking: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bro, never expect anything from anyone, this is why you need to build ur self confidence and esteem level. No matter how a woman claims to love u, no woman likes a weak man. Even if they claim to understand, trully they just dont want to hurt u directly. Every woman wants a man dat lifts their spirit. If u work on ur confidence, and learn to flatter more and play emotional games and love ursef, u wont have a problem. Expect notin and u will be good. A life wtout love is boring

1 Like

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Adorbs: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmm, I just want to implore you not to change for anyone and don't change who you are just to get back at others. The kind of girls your friends go for, are those the kind of girls you also want in your life?.
Just be a better version of yourself because only then would you meet the right one for you.The only part you need to work on is your low self esteem ( believe me that's where the problem came from)which might have been obvious to who ever you have dated and trust me it's not attractive.
You can ooze out self confidence and radiate a high self efficacy without being an asshole( like you mentioned) Always remember "rudeness is a weak man imitation of strength". Always try to create a balance, be nice but not gullible, be generous but don't allow yourself to be used. It all about balance just don't go overboard and you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
lebete3000:

No where did I mention being complacent. Ive got the necessary tools and resources to get my personality in shape and I'm currently working on it. It's just that no woman will settle and enjoy it. They'll only have my attention when I need to have sex or procreate.
Ah!
But you are bitter already.
It takes bitterness to breed retaliation.
Get over it already.
That's weakness.
Pfffftttt
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
victorking:
Bro, never expect anything from anyone, this is why you need to build ur self confidence and esteem level. No matter how a woman claims to love u, no woman likes a weak man. Even if they claim to understand, trully they just dont want to hurt u directly. Every woman wants a man dat lifts their spirit. If u work on ur confidence, and learn to flatter more and play emotional games and love ursef, u wont have a problem. Expect notin and u will be good. A life wtout love is boring

A Life without love is boring you said but I should expect nothing at same time. Aren't you contradicting yourself? Same way I expect no Love from a woman they should also expect no love from me. All specie for his/herself. That equilibrates doesn't it?
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Adorbs:
Hmmm, I just want to implore you not to change for anyone and don't change who you are just to get back at others. The kind of girls your friends go for, are those the kind of girls you also want in your life?.
Just be a better version of yourself because only then would you meet the right one for you.The only part you need to work on is your low self esteem ( believe me that's where the problem came from)which might have been obvious to who ever you have dated and trust me it's not attractive.
You can ooze out self confidence and radiate a high self efficacy without being an asshole( like you mentioned) Always remember "rudeness is a weak man imitation of strength". Always try to create a balance, be nice but not gullible, be generous but don't allow yourself to be used. It all about balance just don't go overboard and you will be fine.

I never said I dated any lady. What I said applies to d everyday female specie one sees. I never said they should like my low self esteem as I myself loathe the way I am already. I just said people shouldn't have taken advantage of my weakness to plan my ruin for no evil I did. I never took advantage of emotionally weak ppl. But all my life ppl have shown me how stvpid I've been. I've decided to take to their correction.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Ah!
But you are bitter already.
It takes bitterness to breed retaliation.
Get over it already.
That's weakness.
Pfffftttt

You've got it all wrong dear. I've simply decided to act the way the way they act when they take advantage of me. I'll always be on the look out for their weakness and capitalizing on it ASAP. That's d way life is.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Fkforyou(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
lebete3000:

I still remain a good person. I'll just hurt people emotionally as from today.

Let me guess! To make yourself feel better.... grin

Trash Talk. That feeling good will only last for a while.

Well, get ready to starting making more enemies than you do allies or you think those whom you hurt won't find a way to get back to you?, unlike you who plans on taking it out on innocent people.

The energy you invest in making more enemies could be used in becoming more smarter and wiser
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
luminouz:

Wrong!!!! There are sex dolls these days tongue tongue

In That case, let him also know that there are fruits (like melons etc) and he can just dig a hole into them... Et voila!
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Adorbs: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
lebete3000:

I never said I dated any lady. What I said applies to d everyday female specie one sees. I never said they should like my low self esteem as I myself loathe the way I am already. I just said people shouldn't have taken advantage of my weakness to plan my ruin for no evil I did. I never took advantage of emotionally weak ppl. But all my life ppl have shown me how stvpid I've been. I've decided to take to their correction.

Ok
Permit me to say that the power to not let people take advantage of you is actually in your hands. Because the bitter truth is most people will always want to take advantage, you are just one of the few kind ones.
You don't fight something you don't like by being that same thing you don't like, else you end up being that same thing you claimed to detest.

I don't know if you would like to give a particular scenario where you where taken advantage of your write up was a bit vague.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Adorbs:

Ok
Permit me to say that the power to not let people take advantage of you is actually in your hands. Because the bitter truth is most people will always want to take advantage, you are just one of the few kind ones.
You don't fight something you don't like by being that same thing you don't like, else you end up being that same thing you claimed to detest.

I don't know if you would like to give a particular scenario where you where taken advantage of your write up was a bit vague.

I never said I'm fighting what I don't like...it is you who has decided to see it that way. I've decided to join them since its obvious we aren't gonna stop cheating ourselves...Civility is an illusion, savagery is the default state of humanity. There's no sense in reaping where you haven't sown. You guys just can't understand that revenge doesn't necessarily mean you're bitter. Even God is a God of vengeance when He said Vengeance is Mine...does that make God too bitter? No! In my case I have simply decided to love myself only and no one else. I don't think it's by force to love people oh! I will take advantage of anyone's weakness I perceive for my own good. There is no bitterness laced with it oh. It's just the way I've decided to live my life.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Fkforyou:

Let me guess! To make yourself feel better.... grin

Trash Talk. That feeling good will only last for a while.

Well, get ready to starting making more enemies than you do allies or you think those whom you hurt won't find a way to get back to you?, unlike you who plans on taking it out on innocent people.

The energy you invest in making more enemies could be used in becoming more smarter and wiser

My dear for as long as they didn't consider good enough as an ally when I needed them the most when i was down emotionally why do they conside me now that I feel good and independent? Someone said ppl will want to help you when they feel you can succeed even on your own but will neglect the struggling man. I don't need help when I'm feeling good which I intend to be soon enough, I need help when I'm down which is when I'll appreciate it more. Since the world has decided not to help when I was down they can shove their help up their ass when I get up. The fear of making enemies is part of what makes ppl misbehave. I'm only interested in myself. Fvck d world.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by HARDDON: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Op u r d architect of all your woes.
Blame no one else but u.
Ladies dont like dating ladies with a d1ck.

You r nothing but a gurl wit a d1ck.

Click on my signature n see how ur life wud turn for d best.

Now be gone angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Guess What My Male Best Friends Got For Me Has My Birthday Gift!!!!! / Let Love Rule Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.