Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final (7087 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / I'm In A Good Mood, So I've Decided To Give Away 2k Cash Per Question U Answer.. / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by unqombothi(f): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
lebete3000:

I never said I'm fighting what I don't like...it is you who has decided to see it that way. I've decided to join them since its obvious we aren't gonna stop cheating ourselves...Civility is an illusion, savagery is the default state of humanity. There's no sense in reaping where you haven't sown. You guys just can't understand that revenge doesn't necessarily mean you're bitter. Even God is a God of vengeance when He said Vengeance is Mine...does that make God too bitter? No! In my case I have simply decided to love myself only and no one else. I don't think it's by force to love people oh! I will take advantage of anyone's weakness I perceive for my own good. There is no bitterness laced with it oh. It's just the way I've decided to live my life.
Careful with that, though. Exploiting the weak can make you unhappy.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Fkforyou(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
lebete3000:

My dear for as long as they didn't consider good enough as an ally when I needed them the most when i was down emotionally why do they conside me now that I feel good and independent? Someone said ppl will want to help you when they feel you can succeed even on your own but will neglect the struggling man. I don't need help when I'm feeling good which I intend to be soon enough, I need help when I'm down which is when I'll appreciate it more. Since the world has decided not to help when I was down they can shove their help up their ass when I get up. The fear of making enemies is part of what makes ppl misbehave. I'm only interested in myself. Fvck d world.

Suit yourself... smiley
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
unqombothi:

Careful with that, though. Exploiting the weak can make you unhappy.

Did it make others unhappy? Why must it make me alone "specially" unhappy? It's simply because I feel I owe the world a duty of doing good. That mentality must be gotten rid of. Replaced with a sadist mindset. It's better to be wicked and be hated than to be good and still be hated. What's d fvcking purpose of being good then I'm sure you'll say I should do it for God...no I won't! Those that didn't do Good for God are fvcking prosperous while weak fools continue "doing it for god" and get cheated in broad day light. Fvck dat shiit!
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Fkforyou:

Suit yourself... smiley

I don't really like Suits but I like Blazers...
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Fkforyou(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
lebete3000:

I don't really like Suits but I like Blazers...

All join.. smiley
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by unqombothi(f): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
lebete3000:

Did it make others unhappy? Why must it make me alone "specially" unhappy? It's simply because I feel I owe the world a duty of doing good. That mentality must be gotten rid of. Replaced with a sadist mindset. It's better to be wicked and be hated than to be good and still be hated. What's d fvcking purpose of being good then I'm sure you'll say I should do it for God...no I won't! Those that didn't do Good for God are fvcking prosperous while weak fools continue "doing it for god" and get cheated in broad day light. Fvck dat shiit!
You do good because (1) It's the right thing to do. (2) It makes the world a better place. (3) It makes you feel better.

There are a lot of bad people in the world but there are also a lot of good people. The good people make the world livable. It is because of them the world has not gone to the dogs. But you can chose to be counted among the bad just to get back at women. In the end it is about what YOU can live with. But if you were a good person like you claim, you will have problems living with yourself when you hurt weak people. There are better ways to channel what you've found out about women which I agree is true to an extent about women. No, I'm not into God, although I do believe you reap what you sow.

And you're making a mistake. You don't get cheated because you are a good person. Bad people get cheated too, don't they? You get cheated because you were not careful enough and there are bad people. But we are all beneficiaries of the good done by good people even though you will not recall that in your saber-rattling moments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
unqombothi:

You do good because (1) It's the right thing to do. (2) It makes the world a better place. (3) It makes you feel better.

There are a lot of bad people in the world but there are also a lot of good people. The good people make the world livable. It is because of them the world has not gone to the dogs. But you can chose to be counted among the bad just to get back at women. In the end it is about what YOU can live with. But if you were a good person like you claim, you will have problems living with yourself when you hurt weak people. There are better ways to channel what you've found out about women which I agree is true to an extent about women. No, I'm not into God, although I do believe you reap what you sow.

And you're making a mistake. You don't get cheated because you are a good person. Bad people get cheated too, don't they? You get cheated because you were not careful enough and there are bad people. But we are all beneficiaries of the good done by good people even though you will not recall that in your saber-rattling moments.

If you do good because you have to feel good, then you're emotionally weak. Lots of people do evil and still feel cool. While lots of people continue trying to feel good by doing good and more good till they burn themselves out. It's just self torture and very unfair to their person. The Prison is filled with lots of Bad liars they say. It's all a matter of your mindset. Once you can change the configuration setting of your mind, all will be cool. It's a hard process I must say but day by day I move closer and closer to the mark of emotional freedom. And woe betide the weak and even the strong won't be left out. It will be me against the world. Destroy people's emotion and let them pass through the hell I've been through.They'll understand what it feels like to almost end it all by committing suicide. And I'll laugh while they take their life in d process. The people I drive nuts will be my utmost joy. It is just a game!!!
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by unqombothi(f): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
lebete3000:

If you do good because you have to feel good, then you're emotionally weak. Lots of people do evil and still feel cool. While lots of people continue trying to feel good by doing good and more good till they burn themselves out. It's just self torture and very unfair to their person. The Prison is filled with lots of Bad liars they say. It's all a matter of your mindset. Once you can change the configuration setting of your mind, all will be cool. It's a hard process I must say but day by day I move closer and closer to the mark of emotional freedom. And woe betide the weak and even the strong won't be left out. It will be me against the world. Destroy people's emotion and let them pass through the hell I've been through.They'll understand what it feels like to almost end it all by committing suicide. And I'll laugh while they take their life in d process. The people I drive nuts will be my utmost joy. It is just a game!!!
You don't get it. You don't do good because you want to feel good. You just do good. It is the right thing to do. Feeling good is an added bonus. But, like I said, you will do what you can live with.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2017
unqombothi:

You don't get it. You don't do good because you want to feel good. You just do good. It is the right thing to do. Feeling good is an added bonus. But, like I said, you will do what you can live with.

Wayo....As long as I feel good without doing good...I'm all good. When d time comes to do good I'll do it laced with a great personality to get something back in return.

1 Like

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2017
unqombothi:

Wayo....As long as I feel good without doing good...I'm all good. When d time comes to do good I'll do it laced with a great personality to get something back in return
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Donjazzy12(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2017
Bibi294:
Op, love is sweet...
Yeah. When the man is the one doing the spending. Oloshi!
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Bibi294(f): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Yeah. When the man is the one doing the spending. Oloshi!
Do you know the meaning of oloshi?when You can't afford to take care of your girl and you're here saying someone is oloshi... Just go and sit down...
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by jorion(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
People like us have so much inbuilt abilities. Shy and good is another word for manipulative and deceptive, people never see it coming. I used to be like you, humble, shy, trying to please everyone until I discovered the truth about people. No body really cares about anyone if they won't benefit in anyway. Though I still exhibit those traits, deep down. You don't even want to know what I am capable of. That feeling when someone thinks you weak and vulnerable and you play along only to gradually turn the tables on them in an almost seemingly natural way, never gets old.

5 Likes

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by jorion(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
lebete3000:

I never said I'm fighting what I don't like...it is you who has decided to see it that way. I've decided to join them since its obvious we aren't gonna stop cheating ourselves...Civility is an illusion, savagery is the default state of humanity. There's no sense in reaping where you haven't sown. You guys just can't understand that revenge doesn't necessarily mean you're bitter. Even God is a God of vengeance when He said Vengeance is Mine...does that make God too bitter? No! In my case I have simply decided to love myself only and no one else. I don't think it's by force to love people oh! I will take advantage of anyone's weakness I perceive for my own good. There is no bitterness laced with it oh. It's just the way I've decided to live my life.

Join them? You're way better than them and if you continue being emotional, you are going to lose steam before you begin. That emotion that you feel now, bottle it up. Every morning you wake up, call on it, let it feel u up, numb yourself in it and tell yourself "Never Again". Remember that for you to achieve what you are gunning for, you need money (lots of it). Start building a career and when things gets tough, remember how they mocked this you, remember the pain you feel right now and dig deep for success. Then you can break as many hearts as you want but never change your outward naive appeal. You want to create the illusion being ignorant and not that of being a threat. Hoes love the white RICH knight.

Fair warning though, at some point, you begin to see people as either liability or asset and not who they truly are. Your mind becomes so numb that you may probably never care about what people think about you. Welcome to the dark side and I hope you do know that this is an extremely lonely road.

1 Like

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Prugged: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
alexialin:
Op, I understand how u feel.
Last month I felt worst than u are feeling right now about men.
But I eventually realize, emotional hurts we go through is simply to make us stronger deep down.
You are a good person no doubt and thats how u were created. Its unfortunate there are evil people around us who would love to frustrate our good nature because we are apple of God's eyes.

Don't allow these people, if it were ladies UV dated in the past to change your psychic and good nature. Its not worth it. Even if u decide to just fucvk and dump or fucvk av babies without treating yur baby mamas right. U are simply doing yourself, on the long run, u will feel empty and unfulfilled. No matter how u try and convince yourself u are happy with been a player and ruining other ladies lives, yours too will not be stable.

Is that what u honestly want for yourself and yur future?

For me, thats not what I need. Am naturally good, unfortunately bad guys took advantage of my good and calm nature. Initially I felt, I won't be good anymore and I will become a pepper dem gang, grin
But at the end who am I fooling? Am only fooling myself and creating great void in my soul.

So I decided to focus more on God and my work. And also allow God lead and warn my spirit, wolves in cheap clothing when they try to come close to me.
Am wiser, am emotionally stronger, am more spiritual, so I can infiltrate that harmless looking smile in a guy which in reality could be a demonic smiles all to deceive and strike again.

Be patient, focus more on serving God, expand yur business orizone.! Make yourself happy, and be wise in choosing friends that come around u. If u allow God to lead u, your instincts and inner voice and eyes will come alive to decipher who is good or bad and you will be happy on the long run.

Meditate tonight and free yourself from all negative energies been deposited in u thru sexxx or whatever and that which surrounds u. Pray sincerly, talk to your God and realise you are simply on a journey to where your destiny lies. Life is hard, and mixed with all sorts of human beings, demons, aliens and angels in human forms.

Don't allow the wicked swallow u up. Don't.

You owe yurself that much.
Think about it.
hmm God bless you sir, a word is enough for the wise...
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Raina80(f): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Most have felt like that if people were honest about such matters
but all it takes is one person to make you change your mind
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by jorion(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Don't listen to those telling you to let it go. You need to change the inside to balance the outside. In that way, you can win the game without having to feel regrets later. Most people don't know how to be successful on their own therefore they make excuses on why they can't be who they want to be. But there's something different about you, the emotions you express, your desire to change and your passion to be successful. If you don't change now, they would probably wreck you when you succeed.

1 Like

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
What ever heartbreak you are passing through shouldn't make you give up on love. There is always light at the end of a tunnel, also even if you decide to use women for procreation only, does that mean you will marry a woman you don't love?

Not marrying for love is pathetic.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by abdeiz(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
@op I don't know where you are in life ie if you're still in school or financially independent etcetera but I do Sympathize with you bro.

First things first change your circle of friends and seek solitude, develop yourself mentally to be strong and soon you'd see all there as silly charades that dont matter, honestly women aren't worth it and can bring the destruction of your being. Forget that shii that they aren't available emotionally blah blah blah...get yourself a new hobby to take your mind of things

I am in a similar situation as you are, being good pays not a single dime, only being a jackass and having a handsome look helps a long way, you won't have to work hard to get them. But still they arent worth your time bruh
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
MaritzaNL:
What ever heartbreak you are passing through shouldn't make you give up on love. There is always light at the end of a tunnel, also even if you decide to use women for procreation only, does that mean you will marry a woman you don't love?

Not marrying for love is pathetic.

Women are so funny. So when I said I'll use Women for procreation, does that mean I'll get married to them? Or will my spermatozoa only start working when I make one useless Marital vow?
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Raina80:
Most have felt like that if people were honest about such matters
but all it takes is one person to make you change your mind

It didn't even take me one person alone. I've given almost every woman in this world a chance and have come to the conclusion they're all fvcking the same. I don't think I need to wait till I go through the whole 4 billion women on earth b4 I come to a final conclusion.
Life is 2 short for all those radarada abeg
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
jorion:
Don't listen to those telling you to let it go. You need to change the inside to balance the outside. In that way, you can win the game without having to feel regrets later. Most people don't know how to be successful on their own therefore they make excuses on why they can't be who they want to be. But there's something different about you, the emotions you express, your desire to change and your passion to be successful. If you don't change now, they would probably wreck you when you succeed.

I really do not understand the great point you're trying to pass across. Can you kindly be more clear please?
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
jorion:
[color=#550000][/color]

Join them? You're way better than them and if you continue being emotional, you are going to lose steam before you begin. That emotion that you feel now, bottle it up. Every morning you wake up, call on it, let it feel u up, numb yourself in it and tell yourself "Never Again". Remember that for you to achieve what you are gunning for, you need money (lots of it). Start building a career and when things gets tough, remember how they mocked this you, remember the pain you feel right now and dig deep for success. Then you can break as many hearts as you want but never change your outward naive appeal. You want to create the illusion being ignorant and not that of being a threat. Hoes love the white RICH knight.

Fair warning though, at some point, you begin to see people as either liability or asset and not who they truly are. Your mind becomes so numb that you may probably never care about what people think about you. Welcome to the dark side and I hope you do know that this is an extremely lonely road.

If I cam achieve what you typed, I'll say I've become the kinda man I want to be.

A very emotionally secure and independent man the b!tches will like to depend on.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
jorion:
People like us have so much inbuilt abilities. Shy and good is another word for manipulative and deceptive, people never see it coming. I used to be like you, humble, shy, trying to please everyone until I discovered the truth about people. No body really cares about anyone if they won't benefit in anyway. Though I still exhibit those traits, deep down. You don't even want to know what I am capable of. That feeling when someone thinks you weak and vulnerable and you play along only to gradually turn the tables on them in an almost seemingly natural way, never gets old.

You spoke my mind loud & clear man.

1 Like

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by oluebubeneo(f): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
OP I won't tell you not to do what you want. But if you want to talk about whatever it is, you can talk to me. I might not give a solution but I can listen.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Raina80(f): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
lebete3000:

It didn't even take me one person alone. I've given almost every woman in this world a chance and have come to the conclusion they're all fvcking the same. I don't think I need to wait till I go through the whole 4 billion women on earth b4 I come to a final conclusion.
Life is 2 short for all those radarada abeg
Maybe it’s you that has the issue have you thought about about that?
Fishing in the same waters yields the same results regardless of the type of fishing tackle used
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Raina80:

Maybe it’s you that has the issue have you thought about about that?
Fishing in the same waters yields the same results regardless of the type of fishing tackle used

Go through my posts well, I've never said I am innocent. This is no blame game here. It's just a call for behavioural decorum. Every human deserves to be treated with some level of dignity and respect no matter how boring and nervous their personality trait are.
Do you know how many times I've cried internally and contemplated suicide?
My dear it's over jarey.
Live and let live.
Only God is the one that will never leave nor forsake us.
Considering all I've put a God through, he's always got my back. Never seen someone so understanding in my whole life b4.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by lebete3000: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
oluebubeneo:
OP I won't tell you not to do what you want. But if you want to talk about whatever it is, you can talk to me. I might not give a solution but I can listen.

Here's my mail addy:

medicedoh@gmail.com

This is more secure and anonymous for me and infact I don't have the email linked to this nairaland account anymore sef.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by oluebubeneo(f): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
lebete3000:

Here's my mail addy:

medicedoh@gmail.com

This is more secure and anonymous for me and infact I don't have the email linked to this nairaland account anymore sef.
Got that. Check your mail box

1 Like

Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by sunkanmihassan1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
I was talking to a coworker about girls. He tells me about how a girl tells him he's too nice. I told him that's a Mark of Death. He was confused so I explained.

At the top, are the men who women pay for. That is the ultimate sign of a woman's "love" for you. They are PAYING for the man.

The second best are the men who smash for free. Free=no financial costs/loss. These are the so-called Alpha males, the thugs, murderers and so on. The monsters of society. I told him about how women will complain about these men treating them but never forget, THESE WOMEN REPEATEDLY bleeped AND SUCKED THESE MEN.

Favored men who are given sex in exchange for perceived benefits. This is the party dudes, the rich dudes, the dudes with the connections. These dudes don't actually have to give women the benefits. They can simply use it as bait to get sex and then dispose of the female.

The false balance. This is the boyfriend/husband that gets the sex and so on but it still expected to be the provider. Sex for money is a loss for the man.

The doormat. This is the cases you read about where the man does so much but he's treated like shit. She's lazy, fat, won't have sex, etc. He is still paying out the ass. Working himself to death.

If you're paying, it's because she doesn't think you're that attractive. As demonstrated here, men who are hot, women pay for them. One of the bitterness from the Red Pill is how you realize how women rate you.

Who the Bleep wants to be anyone else but the guy that is being paid for or the guy that gets the sex without financial loss? Anything else is a fucking insult. And then women wonder why we men are angry about this. It is a direct insult upon many of us.

The amount of eloquence and organisation of thought in your comment is just too much.
Re: I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final by Shawnnn01: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nwabundo38:

What are u even saying..
who did this to you
why will u judge females just because of what few of them did to you..
pls stop disgracing yourself on nairaland
I tot one should learn from experience. Won't it be foolish to drawn a conclusion only after an encounter with every female ? because everyone say it does not make it sensible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U're Working Or Have Worked In A Strip Club In Nigeria, Pls Come In Here. / My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls / How Young Girls Hinder Their Growth Without Knowing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.