Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student (15653 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics / Aarinola Olaiya, Obafemi Awolowo University Best Graduating Student / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by chimebube: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Grace Anyim, a student of Benson Idahosa University who was kept out of school for 2 years by a trailer accident, has emerged as the best graduating student in her faculty, graduating with a CGPA of 3.92/4.0.

Her brother who took to Facebook to disclose this wrote;

“#Grace…at every step she took while walking up, listening to the cheers, I just felt this could only be #Grace.
it’s been a long time this struggle started, as far back as 2011.
with the setback of the trailer accident that kept u off for almost 2years in the hospital alone, without friends or family fighting for your life, the pain of starting all over again when your peers were convocating, who would have known u had to bear the pain of using colostomy bag with your stomach open throughout your study year(some people just got to know now) and still read your book(medical students will understand this more) but you fought on.
he that starts the work in our life will finish it truly. there was no time for slaying but #making.
…and now the steps of honour…congratulations to the new Accountant.
#FirstClass(3.92/4.0)
#Best Graduating Student from Accounting Dept
#Best Graduating Student from the Faculty.
#recipient of 3 convocation awards
#hope
#Grace
Congratulations on your convocation small sis, God bless you #Chioma
#GraceAnyim“
More photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/after-trailer-accident-kept-her-out-of-school-for-2-years-benson-idahosa-university-student-becomes-facultys-best-graduating-student.html

Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oluwa protect us from our enemies
The girl just died a painful dead Because her enemies are seeing light in her
R. I. P
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Tiffany1(f): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:
R. I. P
what are you saying undecided

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by kinkybunny(f): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2017
This is A true blessing

3 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by partnerbiz4: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Congrats dear. More to come...

See below for data shaa.

See testimonies too..

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2017
This is what I'm talking about.. If you wanna be in school, be the best.. If you can't be the best, get out of there and look for the nearest route. If you graduate with an average result, that means you're going to compete with over 40 million unemployed graduates in Nigeria and that is hell on earth..

Graduate with an awesomely result, you'll get so much publicity that getting a job won't be a hard thing.. Some universities Will even retain you as a lecturer..

If you know deep down that you can't be the best, If you know deep down that your dad or uncle have no company to employ you in, then get your butt up and start planning for the future.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:

The girl just died a painful dead
Because her enemies are seeing light in her

R. I. P

Common Sense now?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:

R. I. P

Must you comment?

Even a fool will be counted among the wise if he keeps his mouth shut.

Read through next time before spewing trash.

12 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Primusinterpares(m): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Congrats... Morals: Your background doesn't mean your back is supposed to be on the ground

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Sijo01(f): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Congratulations girl, oluwa got you.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by apholaryn: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:
R. I. P
that thing u dey smoke no good fr ur body

8 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by mbasharon(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Dats really awesome,congrats to her
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Sijo01(f): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:

R. I. P

Stupidity at its peak.

8 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Philipgreat(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2017
I think d first person above me to comment is on drugs or may b he is on weed
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by TINALETC3(f): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2017
grin
lucky999:

R. I. P

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Callmedondee(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:

R. I. P

Haha guy are you ok? Did u read the post at all?

2 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by mikeycharles(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Congrats
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by angeltolly(f): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2017
Great..... Delay is not denial

lucky999:

R. I. P

3 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by ceejay15: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2017
gud for her
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by mzjaney(f): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:
R. I. P
Excuse me sir!!!
Did u read the post

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by myfantasies(f): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:

R. I. P

RIP to u too

I guess u did not read the writeup

U just want to be first to comment

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by aydought: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:

R. I. P

Definitely, this guy must be a "dom-dom". Even if you rush to make comments, you still could not think through the write-up? Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:

R. I. P
Rip ke?

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by tossie101(f): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Igbo girl
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by delerx(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Rip to the family of the guy spewing rubbish up there
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Preye21: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:

R. I. P
Who is this one now? Why can't your village pple let u be? � so u just saw a post, U didn't even read it, u went straight to comment. Are u new on nairaland? If u cannot read there is no need for u to join nairaland na....

2 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Philipgreat(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2017
I need a girlfriend, i school in Delsu. Live in Warri
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by Lillee: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2017
lucky999:

R. I. P
Na wah ooo. All cos u want to comment first. See ya life now. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by YaksonFCA(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student by ikept(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2017
EntMirror:
This is what I'm talking about.. If you wanna be in school, be the best.. If you can't be the best, get out of there and look for the nearest route. If you graduate with an average result, that means you're going to compete with over 40 million unemployed graduates in Nigeria and that is hell on earth..

Graduate with an awesomely result, you'll get so much publicity that getting a job won't be a hard thing.. Some universities Will even retain you as a lecturer..

If you know deep down that you can't be the best, If you know deep down that your dad or uncle have no company to employ you in, then get your butt up and start planning for the future.
Not entirely true sir, a friend of mine graduated as the best in his faculty with a Cgpa of 4.25 (Business Administration), yet he's still searching for job. would you say his village people are on his Case?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Defends Low Minimum Cut-off Marks / 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World / Merriam-webster English Dictionary Adds 640 New Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.