Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club (13023 Views)

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by slizzyb(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
chineduemmao:
op at this juncture, to slap you dey hungry me!!! IMAGINE!

Lol,, my guy has soft spot for the gal, pls go station verify the matter

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by chineduemmao: 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
slizzyb:

Lol,, my guy has soft spot for the gal, pls go station verify the matter
abeg helep me call de other guys...
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by naijabetboy: 12:34am On Jul 16, 2017
OP na oko olosho (hooker's husband). U get mind go see girl wey u no sabi for police station. Is that outright stupidity or the girl Don jazz u. Ur jail term na like Nollywood film..... WATCH OUT/COMING SOON
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by monkytail(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
My guys I didn't goto visit her ooo.....fear no gree me shaa

After calling her through out that night without her picking up....so the next day she called me two missed I didn't pick( I know no weda police officer oo) so later in the afternoon I called her with a private number to confirm if she's out and she picked it and I heard her voice so I hung up....I called her later in the night and the next morning and her phone was switched off...and yesterday my phone spoilt fully and her number is on the phone and my own number has been off. . .....
I really need to see this girl oooo...
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by monkytail(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Guys help me call them guys oooo.... The advice dey help me kpata kpata
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by monkytail(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
chineduemmao:
Op come finish your storyooo eb like say de girl don steal brother monkytail iphone hahahaha you never chee chontin lol
my chairman
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by monkytail(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=papadee93 post=58357243]

Guy how far abi your wife don use kitten finish u? [/quote

Lol..God no gree oooo
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by monkytail(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
papadee93:

Guy how far abi your wife don use kitten finish u?

No oooo
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by monkytail(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
hodusglobal:
Guy, how far nah? Your wifey still dey with you or she don go...

She don go partially
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by monkytail(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
_NIGGA U DON JAM WIFFY

For my 300level??nawa u oo
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by monkytail(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
chineduemmao:
guy after dis go for deliverance dat girl is possesed... Lol

Nigga I don reason go that side oooo...but God dey
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by monkytail(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
which school re u talking about set.

I know no weda the girl na your sister ooo...anyway na for Abia state
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by monkytail(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
chineduemmao:
ok let me tell you something girls like that can't be reasoned with she is totally brainless so dont try to reason with her. my advice is just leave call your guy from another lodge to pretend as your roomate go for like two weeks no pick her calls because the fool will call you endlessly then after the fourteen days tell her you got a call from home about you ex say she is HIV positive so your mumcy (a nurse) called you to go test your status she go run throway her iphone if you no like that one just tell her you lied about your girlfriend that you had and she is coming over two days after the two weeks [you go her villa] by de way shey u use condom do dey girl na dat one go b wahala...

Our exam don start today ooo.....e go hard me to leave room for two weeks
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by monkytail(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
charlesluthor:

Ogbeni kip quiet nd accommodate d babe. Nor be u ask her out nd she agreed, so she's ur gf. Wen u dey straff her dat night, u call anybody? Foolish Nigga. Na pussy go kill u.

Take am easy nhh ogbeni
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by monkytail(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
MrHenshaw:

My advice is for you to change school.
U dey craz!
Y u dey run.
U are an amateur in clubbing.
Be careful make u no go die for nothing.
Ur roommate still d joke with her sha.

Na advice u gimme so?
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by hodusglobal(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
monkytail:

She don go partially
That's good.
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by Horlartunes: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
This guy is a total fool.... Hmm if I tell you my experience with one calabar girl charity ehn you go pity me bro run I says run infact change your line

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by mystery22: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Horlartunes:
This guy is a total fool.... Hmm if I tell you my experience with one calabar girl charity ehn you go pity me bro run I says run infact change your line

tell us wetin happen?
Re: Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2017
monkytail:
Gud pm guys, so how it began... On Friday night I went to club with my guys in my city so while clubbing there was this girl that was dancing like mad so I got interested to her because of the way she dances and suddenly she came to me and was dancing with me and mostly me alone. So after a while a friend of mine took me outside the club room, when we came back she asked me where I went I smiled though I took a lot of time outside almost an hour(pple come dey think say na me carry the babe come) ... She continued rocking me esp when guys were coming to dance with her and she refused anyway to cut the long story short I went to my Lodge in school that morning with her after the club. (I knw no weda na Olosho she be kwa oo) we spent the night together and yes we did the thing so in the morning we were gisting so she asked if I had a girlfriend I said no and I asked her also she said no and somehow somehow I asked her to be my gurl and she accepted... Through out the day she didn't leave... She was with me all day Saturday (I fed her) so I told her I was travelling that night and she wasn't happy and I told her I will call her when I return so we left the lodge together and went separate ways.... Fast forward to today afternoon she called me with my roommates number (I didn't even know she was the one)later when I knew she asked whr I was I told her I'm still in owerri and might be coming back tomorrow and she said she is in the house in other to hear clearly so I asked where again she said my Lodge.... I wasn't happy I just said okay thinking that she came to take the top she left in my room... We hung up..... So fast forward to this night I suspected something and I called my roommate and he told me she has in our room with since noon that she just went out and she told him she might be coming back(I shouted) and he also told me that she came with a small bag with some cloths in it..... The girl in person is a dancer like she told me and that she stays in the hostel inside the school premise while I stay off campus... Guys I'm really confused �, I don't know what to do next as I'm now planning to go back early in the morning to have a real talk with her if she will be in my room.... Guys abeg help me out with ideas on what to do because I can't stay with her..... Guys abeg ni

Biko lets see her picture smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending / No Mosquito Net, No Wedding -sokoto State New Law / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.