Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign (30863 Views)

Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Jombojombo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Could this be true?

Who else heard it?

FFK just twitted this now

Oya Aregbe do the needful ASAP

"I will resign if Adeleke wins Osun West Senatorial bye-election"- Rauf Aregbesola.

Adeleke has won. Shave off ur beard and RESIGN!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/884066076673409024

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Ezigboune: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mere words grin

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by olatola00(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
What will he do, now that he has won.
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by NaijaMutant(f): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
ok
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Jombojombo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lalasticlala don't you think Aregbe should live by example by doing as he said?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
I laugh in swahili cheesy
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
He will not resign
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by PureMe01: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
lol...chai!!FFK,always d very stubborn ant on the scrotums of these mad politicians.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by auntysimbiat(f): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Politics

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by ipobarecriminals: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
embarassed make una. free the Alfa
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Beress(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
There was a political party called APC

Gone so soon

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Lusola15: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin grin impossible
Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by akoredeadejoke: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
At last osun people will have a fresh AIR.
only that honour is not in there dictionary.

But aregbe should not teach people how to denounce and deny statements.

Oh God, please let this man resign and I will eat bread and beans tomorrow morning if he does. I PROMISED

22 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Evablizin(f): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hahahaha Adeleke has won shave off your beard and RESIGN@RAUF AREGBESOLA.Polictricktians,Rauf how market nah?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Beress(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed make una. free the Alfa

Zombie, to talk and do na him we de take know man!

Meanwhile, IPOB are wonderful people tongue

22 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by hucienda: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rauf go be like:
"Someone cannor play wit you people again? Is dar how you use to do?"

13 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Udantu: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Aregbese shave off your Alfa beard be a man and resign

16 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
APC will turn out to be the most useless party in the history of Nigeria.

If one is to start counting the achievement of PDP within their period of stay am sure it will take hours to finish, but no one can point at a single achievement of APC so far... Only lies lies and more lies

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by TheFreeOne: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Haba FFK....how do we recognize aregbe without his beard cheesy

He's been humbled by his over-confidence as the people gave protest votes to the late senator Adeleke. I hope Ademola Adeleke performs and not disappoint his people.

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by modik(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:

If one is to start counting the achievement of PDP within their period of stay am sure it will take hours to finish, but no one can point at a single achievement of APC so far... Only lies lies and more lies

What do you mean?

Is this not true: $1= N1?

Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by donaldinho111: 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:

They have turned out not will turn out.... bunch of rogues

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by donaldinho111: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
lalasticlala, Buhari needs to see this from his vacation spot in London... FP pls!!!!!

He is the man with the highest integrity in the world according to Vedaxcool,Ipobarefools,omenka and the rest of the robots...

His integrity and body language will force Aregbe to keep to his word just like body language gave us 24 hours power supply

14 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by IJOBA2: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2017
WHERE IS BASHYDEMYgrin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by chuka5000(m): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2017
people still dey listen to this one sef? I'd rather listen to radio Zimbabwe all day than spend 5mins of my valuable time listening to people who inflict suffering and Hunger on his people like this man

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by C4Ltd: 1:15am On Jul 10, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Jokerman(m): 1:16am On Jul 10, 2017
You will never see BMC in threads such as these.. buh lemme call them out....
Sarkki Demdem Vedaxcool Hungerbad Passingshot Modath Beremx Omenka
Been on a ban, buh I m back...

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Sheik Aregbesola, you are not a man of honour if you fail to give teeth to your word. Your bluff has been called. Now we know you are less popular in Osun state. Resign pronto ! and stop desecrating yorubaland with your religious over-zealousness.

12 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by obonujoker(m): 1:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Lolsss..... I pray he does o...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by greatwhite(m): 5:49am On Jul 10, 2017
grin. We all know he won't. African leaders are not wired like that.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by patola080(m): 5:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:

they all take us 4 female dat hate to hear d truth but lies but now our brains is working like men. Lol

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by UbChapter(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2017
This is why I am still skeptical about joining a political party at the moment. Although decamping is allowed, but I don't want to look like 'ashawo' politician. I need a viable and dependent political party to join. Not all these unstable ones. But I think PDP is still far better than this useless APShit

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign by Segadem(m): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2017
how cone many didn't hear about it before now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council / What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? / Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.