Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

How Do I Recover Sound And Driver For Toshiba - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Recover Sound And Driver For Toshiba (711 Views)

How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / I Need The Audio Driver For Hp Compaq Nx6125 On Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit) / Device Driver For Toshiba Satellite L40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recover Sound And Driver For Toshiba by tjimoh: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
To the whole house,pls how can I recover sound driver of toshiba laptop(satellite p100).I've tried diffrent driver but unsuccessful.
Re: How Do I Recover Sound And Driver For Toshiba by Fisher666(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2010
Hi there, just go to Support.toshiba.com and click on the download section then enter your toshiba laptop model and it will show all the drivers that your system needs including the sound drivers. You need to specify your current operating system to to avoid any compatibilty issues.
When you have found the correct dirver then just download it and install accordingly.
If somehow you still fail to find the correct driver then i suggest that you download a software called ( DriverMax). Just Google for it and download it.
After installing it on your Laptop it will scan your system and show you exactly what drivers you Laptop needs.
Hope this helps you my friend.
Best Regards
Fisher.

(1) (Reply)

Modding And Advertising With Opera Mini / Ccleaner / I.t. Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.