Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? (43902 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Mammieace(f): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Definitely.. .By default, we humans are consumers(users),so at one point or the other we've used someone and we've been used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
A situation where a man pays for a girl's school fees and house rent plus food in her four or five yrs in the univ with the promise of marriage.after graduation she now tells the man she can't marry him cos he's almost her dads age or maybe her parents told her not to marry him cos he's not from their tribe.na wetin u go call dat one?cheesycheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by almarthins(m): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Well, men get used most times fanancially n dump. If na lie make we open ur records. Many dey ur wardrobe wey u buy with our money. Ngbor na lie?
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by almarthins(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mammieace:
Definitely.. .By default, we humans are consumers(users),so at one point or the other we've used someone and we've been used.

Wetin be "we"?
Just say you have used some body nt just somebody many body grin shocked
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by pterson(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yes. By active or once-upon-a-time sex starved Oloshos!
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by almarthins(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
bbbabes:
Before you have the feeling or thoughts that you have used me...I have used your Destiny

Blood of Jesus!
Destiny snatcher, give me ur address we go know who go use who angry angry
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by seedorfg(m): 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by bravesoul247(m): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
pocohantas:
There was a thread advising ladies not to claim they were used and dumped. https://www.nairaland.com/3909291/ladies-stop-saying-used-dumped

The OP gave just one scenario and I was surprised that all our resident intelligent men couldn't figure out the other side of the coin...but that's normal. The men advised such women to count their losses and move on, with emphasis being on how they both enjoyed the sex. Why they feel it's all about the sex is story for another day.

Please, no semantics, no insults, no claiming not to understand...just straightforward answers like you all gave on the other thread. I want to learn cheesy wink
both ladies and men get used and dumped so far as emotions are involved. So it happens to both sex, it's not predominant in just one sex. Just that men know how to handle there's well and get on with life. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by almarthins(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think both genders are guilty of using the "Use and Dump" mantra.

Most women who claim to being used and dumped are actually good women who probably gave their all in a relationship only to be dumped.

Men who claim to have been dumped are those who sustained a relation with the financial prowess only to be dumped at the end.

For both groups, i say, take heart.

Ehn! U know dem?
Men! Enter one relationship first u go know whatsup, nothing is free with naija babes. U go pay one way or another

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by MissRaine69(f): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Men do get used and dumped
Get used for visas
To pay their women for visiting them
Being told the child ( children for some)is yours
Pay for rent whilst she brings other man
Find themselves paying for her school fees only for her to graduate and marry the other man
Men do have their hearts broken but come here to boast about the women they fork and how much they enjoy being a bachelor
But there is a woman who inadvertently triggered all that behaviour

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Mcowubaba: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Men get used and dumped, but the don't make so much fuss about it.
The get over it more quickly, or they go on revenge mission grin
But Girls, any small thing the will say "he used and dumped me", when actually it was only Sex you offered in the relationship...
Girls equate Sex as being "used", very awkward mentality, as if they don't enjoy the thrusting during sex, na dem shout pass self, screaming with estacy

While men equate their finances as been "used"

So it's a two way thing...

. I think on average, Nigerian men do more in a relationship than most Nigerian girls, providing for someone financially is not easy.
The same money we spend on you, can be used to get dozens of Sexual services elsewhere/randomly.

Because a typical Nigerian girlfriend, will only give you sex , after lots of spending, scheming, begging, and forming...

Before any Misguided Feminist will quote me to say the usual rhetoric of "I don't know the type of girls you're dealing with", "I guess your mother and sisters only offer sex", "you attract your likes" "broke asss nig-ga", "misogynist"... etc

Just kindly list the things an average Nigerian Girl bring to a relationship, apart from her problems and Genitals grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2017
yeah...the worthless ones
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Freshbaba95(m): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2017
Sexually: imagine a girl stopped picking your calls after you guys had sex the previous day. Her reason? she thought you can fvck but you did not live up to expectations. Ofcos most ladies will never say this to the man, but rather serve him the silent treatment. And there is a case where the sex drive of the guy deteriorates, the girls dumps his ass for better service somewhere else. This kind of dumping, most times remains a mystery to the guy, and he NEVER finds out .

Financially: Most ladies can endure dating an ugly or a dumb guy during their university days cos the guy is sponsoring her future. once the ladies graduates she drops the guy like a hot potatoe. In some case this type of dumping are made know, the lady comes out and tell the guy she just cant continue with the guy cos they are not "compatible" or they are

Na U Be First To Make Sense 4 Here.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Dreampower(m): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2017
I met a girl during my nysc days and we dated for sometime. She was very nice to me, spending and buying me things even as a guy. I never knew her intentions was to have me bang her, after she had enough of me she quit the relationship for no reason. That was when i realized that she used me and dumped me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by JuicyStar: 12:27am On Jul 11, 2017
Relationship is based majorly of feelings which is not predictable. If it leads to sometime serious, favoured are u and if it doesn't, pick yourself up and move on. So for the ladies, the fact that a guy sleeps with u doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to change his mind and leave. On the other hand, the fact that u spend a fortune on a lady doesn't guarantee that she's yours for life. She still has the right to change her mind. My personal opinion is that as long as u took every action with a sincere mind during the relationship, let the past go and move on. The Word "use and dump" can only be found on the lips of bitter and unforgiveb person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2017
JuicyStar:
Relationship is based majorly of feelings which is not predictable. If it leads to sometime serious, favoured are u and if it doesn't, pick yourself up and move on. So for the ladies, the fact that a guy sleeps with u doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to change his mind and leave. On the other hand, the fact that u spend a fortune on a lady doesn't guarantee that she's yours for life. She still has the right to change her mind. My personal opinion is that as long as u took every action with a sincere mind during the relationship, let the past go and move on. The Word "use and dump" can only be found on the lips of bitter and unforgiveb person.

Claps...fantastic...well said..
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by tosyne2much(m): 12:37am On Jul 11, 2017
It happens to both genders but more peculiar to females
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by demefa(m): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2017
JuicyStar:
u said it all bt lemme add diz. In relationship u ve to b Smart, ur supposed to read all moves made by ur partner. Neva take things too serious even wen u want to end in marriage with ur partner cuz u may receive a surprised package nd die of shock.

5 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 11, 2017
demefa:
u said it all bt lemme add diz. In relationship u ve to b Smart, ur supposed to read all moves made by ur partner. Neva take things too serious even wen u want to end in marriage with ur partner cuz u may receive surprised package nd die of shock.

wrong...na lie... JuicyStar's position is mature... what the crap did you just drop here bro..Chai... We need pictures and age beside moniker..can't believe someone can drp such stuv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 12:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Th ebelow is what it means to not only "get used and dumped", but to also get f*cked!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/woman-convicted-soliciting-firefighter-husbands-killing-48522995

Newly Wed Nigerian Woman Kills Husband For $100,000 | Photos
Deolu July 9, 2017

A Nigerian woman who recently got married to her husband has been convicted in the US for planning and murdering the man so she can take his $100,000 life insurance money.

The Nigerian wife of a Cleveland firefighter was convicted Friday of soliciting his death to collect on insurance money, Cleveland News reported.
The woman identified as Uloma Curry-Walker was found guilty of aggravated murder, conspiracy, felonious assault and other charges in the Nov. 3, 2013 slaying of her then-husband of four months, William Walker.
Before the sad incident, Friday would have been the couple’s 4-year anniversary.

According to the report, the guilty woman cried bitterly as she was being sentenced. Curry-Walker cried as the verdict was read and a Cuyahoga County sheriff’s deputy placed her in handcuffs. It was the first sign of emotion the 45-year-old showed throughout two weeks of testimony.
Jurors reached their verdict after deliberating for less than two hours.

Curry-Walker now faces a maximum of life in prison without the possibility of parole. Common Pleas Judge Sherrie Miday set Curry-Walker’s sentencing for Aug. 8.

Explaining how she was caught, Prosecutors said Curry-Walker had run tens of thousands of dollars into debt through credit cards and loans, some of which she had taken out in Walker’s name. As she sunk nearer and nearer to financial ruin, prosecutors said, she plotted Walker’s death to collect on his $100,000 life insurance policy.
Curry-Walker paid about a $1,000 down payment to her daughter’s boyfriend, Chad Padgett, who went to his cousin, Chris Hein. After an initial failed attempt at Walker’s life in October, Hein reached out to Ryan Dorty to carry out the killing.
All four, including Curry-Walker’s daughter, pleaded guilty, testified against her at trial and said the plot began with her

Curry-Walker and Walker had just bought a house (the husband actually was the one who bought the house) in Madison Township and were packing up their Lampson Road house to move the night he was killed.

Curry-Walker sent her husband out to get food from McDonald’s for her about 8:30, prosecutors said.
Cellphone records show that she, her daughter and Hein placed several phone calls and text messages in the minutes leading up to the killing. Padgett and Dorty went with another man to the house and Dorty waited near the garage with a pistol that Hein had gotten.
When Walker came back home, Dorty ambushed him and shot him four times as he was unlocking the side door near the driveway. Walker’s keys were still in the door, prosecutors said.
Curry-Walker placed a frantic 911 call at 8:35 p.m. to report her husband had been shot in the driveway.
Her daughter, who was 17 years old at the time of the killing, testified that she was riding in a car with Curry-Walker and Padgett when her mother first brought up the plot.
Curry-Walker told Padgett to have the shooter pull Walker’s pocket out of his pants, to make the killing look like a botched robbery, the daughter testified.
The daughter also said her mother told her that “no one would believe I would hire a bunch of kids to kill someone when I know people that could.”
Curry-Walker showed no emotion as her daughter pinned the plot on her.
Assistant Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Blaise Thomas compared Curry-Walker’s conspiracy to a scene from the 1981 movie, “Body Heat”, in which a lawyer, played by William Hurt, hires an arsonist played by Mickey Rourke to help him commit the perfect murder and kill his girlfriend’s rich husband. Rourke’s character cautioned that there are 50 ways to screw up the perfect crime.

“If you think of 25 of them, you’re a genius,” he says. “And you ain’t no genius.”
What Curry-Walker didn’t realize, Thomas said, was that Walker had not finalized switching his life insurance policy into her name from the name of his ex-wife, who actually got the payout in the months after Walker’s death.
Curry-Walker ended up having to give away most of their belongings and moved to North Carolina to stay with a relative. Prosecutors hinged much of their case on Curry-Walker’s actions in the weeks and even seconds after Walker’s murder.
Thomas showed jurors a photograph of the blood-soaked white T-shirt that Walker was wearing when he was killed, and pointed out that a Cleveland firefighter who was one of the first emergency workers to get to the scene testified that Curry-Walker had no blood on her.

“Is it reasonable to expect that a loving wife is going to be there cradling her fatally shot husband?” Thomas asked.
Thomas had said in opening statements that Curry-Walker had left Walker’s ashes and other personal belongings in her car in Cleveland when she went to North Carolina. The car got repossessed and investigators found the box containing Walker’s ashes in the backseat. But trial testimony showed that Curry-Walker actually left the box in a drawer in an apartment, and her daughter’s father took the ashes into the car to turn them over to police.
Curry-Walker then watched as the dominos started to fall, Thomas said. First investigators arrested Dorty. Then as police closed in on the conspiracy, her own daughter flipped and agreed to testify against everyone, including her mother and Padgett, with whom she had an infant at the time.
Curry-Walker later penned a confession letter the day before she turned herself in to police, in which she said she killed Walker because he was abusive.

Abusive indeed! angry
This is what it means to get used, dumped and phuckedUp.

Everybody and anybody can do it, male of female, but it is the women who whine all day about how Men do it to them.
You wont find the Men crying all day, even though they are the victims, most time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 12:59am On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:
A situation where a man pays for a girl's school fees and house rent plus food in her four or five yrs in the univ with the promise of marriage.after graduation she now tells the man she can't marry him cos he's almost her dads age or maybe her parents told her not to marry him cos he's not from their tribe.na wetin u go call dat one?cheesycheesy

Its always a bad idea to train and educate a lady through Universoty, no matter how much you love her.
Let her father and mother educate her...while you just pay the dowry.
undecided
If you cant marry her "as it is", dont waste your money improving her because when she is done "improved", she will realise that you are no longer on her level and she will have to look for a better person!

It also makes you feel she is so much indebted to you and that makes it even more painful when she dumps you for another guy.
But the truth is the women dont care a hoot.

Show me one unhappy husband and l will show you how he spent all the money he made in his early years of youth, to fund her education, only to be dumped. grin grin
Serves him right though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by thesuave10(m): 12:59am On Jul 11, 2017
If she's got the finestface IN the world. Hell nah. Oops!! wink grin
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 11, 2017
We all get used and dumped, it has nothing to do with gender but everything to do with human cruelty. One must understand not to allow love to become the master, but the slave to be controlled by the mind. It is only in love that one is used and abused, so be very careful the promises you make and fulfill when you are in love.

Love has always been an instrument of deceipt from the days of Samson and even the Days of Judas. Be very careful with love. It is a very useless good thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by thesuave10(m): 1:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:
Th ebelow is what it means to not only "get used and dumped", but to also get f*cked!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/woman-convicted-soliciting-firefighter-husbands-killing-48522995

Abusive indeed! angry
This is what it means to get used, dumped and phuckedUp.

Everybody and anybody can do it, male of female, but it is the women who whine all day about how Men do it to them.
You wont find the Men crying all day, even though they are the victims, most time.

Nah.. This is what it means to be murdered dumped and bleeped up in hell grin

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by philipstanley(m): 1:02am On Jul 11, 2017
used and double dumped
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by demefa(m): 1:15am On Jul 11, 2017
connectpoint:

wrong...na lie... JuicyStar's position is mature... what the crap did you just drop here bro..Chai... We need pictures and age beside moniker..can't believe someone can drp such stuv
wot do u knw? Ur a novice from look of tynz. Look down on wot a Prof dropped

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Shortyy(f): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2017
NairalandCS:
The never ending struggle of sex and money between girls and boys.

SMH.

Y'all have to realize that relationships goes beyond those things.

Like I always say to the girls 'If you tell that guy no sex till marriage and he dumps you, then you're not bringing anything else to the table'

I'm sorry, what do you mean by you're not bringing anything to the r/ship? Someone you met on your first date and you tell him you need a "no sex r/ship" how would he know you're not bringing anything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.