Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? (43906 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Harrisee:
Anyway, after reconsideration, I would say that you try to rehabilitate your wife since you knew she was like that before getting married. You guys should deal with your problems. Bring her to Jesus Christ and keep praying for her. Perhaps she might change. Maybe God has put you in her life to help her.
#much peace

Thanks bro. I'm praying hard on this. May God see us through this. Thanks again.

E

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by ceaser: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
pocohantas:

No. In my boyfriend's house, while I pray he doesn't dump me... cry

Hilarious.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 2:15am On Jul 15, 2017
FortuneTeller:
SmartMugu

Thinking about your children almost made me cry. I hope they are not in Detroit, because you are standing by to see them suffer. Imagine your son missing his father and wondering when he will see him again. By now, you should know how hard it is for young black boys to stay out of trouble in this system of America. Do you want your son to become a victim of the streets due to peer pressure? Living in ATL you see all the homosexual men. I'm sure if you ask, many of them will tell you they were raised by single moms. Who else will the son pattern if only the mother is there? What about your daughter? She will be looking at your wife dating different men and learning bad behavior. She may feel a sense of abandonment and start looking for that in men when she becomes older. Are any of these people giving you advice married? Are they your age mates? You have reached what many never have: a great job, a wife, and kids. You have it all and you want to throw it away. The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. You're letting the enemy have victory over you life. I thought you were smart, but I see you are really a mugu for the devil.
Yeah, they are in Detroit right now. I lived in Detroit for about 6 years before moving to Atlanta. I left there during the 2008 economic recession in the US, and after my neighbor knocked on my door and pointed his shotgun at me unawares and held me hostage with two others. After his sentencing was when I moved to Georgia. I was considering Texas and Florida, but I first got a job here in Georgia.

I don't want my kids to grow up in Detroit. Many of my Nigerian friends there already left for somewhere else, many of my American friends ended up getting shot and killed, they're gone, some locked up in prisons.

My ex before my wife ended up getting strangled to death by her new boyfriend after we broke up. The dude also strangled her 10 year old son while he was asleep after he already killed my ex. I didn't know anything about it until I started seeing 'RIP' on her page on Facebook page.

So, her new dude just strangled her and her son to death? Her name is Courtney Durr, you'll find a lot of news online about her. The dude that killed her got arrested and he's in prison again now, but Courtney was who I was dating before I met my wife.
Matter of fact, here's a link on what happend to her http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/sentencing-next-for-man-who-killed-southgate-mother-her-young-son

I don't want my kids to be exposed to that type of stuff, that's why I think custody battles is better off if she's hell bent on keeping the kids in Detroit. I don't want them there.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 15, 2017
SmartMugu:

Yeah, they are in Detroit right now. I lived in Detroit for about 6 years before moving to Atlanta. I left there during the 2008 economic recession in the US, and after my neighbor knocked on my door and pointed his shotgun at me unawares and held me hostage with two others. After his sentencing was when I moved to Georgia. I was considering Texas and Florida, but I first got a job here in Georgia.

I don't want my kids to grow up in Detroit. Many of my Nigerian friends there already left for somewhere else, many of my American friends ended up getting shot and killed, they're gone, some locked up in prisons.

My ex before my wife ended up getting strangled to death by her new boyfriend after we broke up. The dude also strangled her 10 year old son while he was asleep after he already killed my ex. I didn't know anything about it until I started seeing 'RIP' on her page on Facebook page.

So, her new dude just strangled her and her son to death? Her name is Courtney Durr, you'll find a lot of news online about her. The dude that killed her got arrested and he's in prison again now, but Courtney was who I was dating before I met my wife.
Matter of fact, here's a link on what happend to her http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/sentencing-next-for-man-who-killed-southgate-mother-her-young-son

I don't want my kids to be exposed to that type of stuff, that's why I think custody battles is better off if she's hell bent on keeping the kids in Detroit. I don't want them there.

Regardless of what any lawyer tells you, you won't win that custody battle to bring them back to Georgia. The reason is that your ex and the kids are now residents of Michigan, based on how long they have been there. I'm not saying a good lawyer can't make a case for it, but it would be very difficult. You can't say Detroit isn't safe, because other kids live there. You would have to specifically prove that your wife is not in a safe place and the imminent danger surrounding your children. Even then, she may only be required to move them to a safe environment, which does not necessarily have to be in Georgia. If you are really set on divorce, the best way to handle things is to let her come back to you and wait until her residency is re-established in Georgia. That is the only way you can possibly prevent her from relocating. If you don't do something, I really fear what may become of your children there. Please try marriage counseling. Also, even if you and your wife are not religious people, I strongly recommend attending a small solid church. The impact of having a personal relationship with a pastor and church members, can truly determine whether a marriage succeeds or fails.

3 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 4:14am On Jul 15, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Regardless of what any lawyer tells you, you won't win that custody battle to bring them back to Georgia. The reason is that your ex and the kids are now residents of Michigan, based on how long they have been there. I'm not saying a good lawyer can't make a case for it, but it would be very difficult. You can't say Detroit isn't safe, because other kids live there. You would have to specifically prove that your wife is not in a safe place and the imminent danger surrounding your children. Even then, she may only be required to move them to a safe environment, which does not necessarily have to be in Georgia. If you are really set on divorce, the best way to handle things is to let her come back to you and wait until her residency is re-established in Georgia. That is the only way you can possibly prevent her from relocating. If you don't do something, I really fear what may become of your children there. Please try marriage counseling. Also, even if you and your wife are not religious people, I strongly recommend attending a small solid church. The impact of having a personal relationship with a pastor and church members, can truly determine whether a marriage succeeds or fails.
Thanks again.
I don't have a problem with relocating to Michigan, or Ohio that's so close to Michigan if that's what I need to have joint custody of our kids. Houses over those areas are cheaper than many places in the US. Matter of fact, about 4 years ago, I found a 4 bedroom home for about $35k in Southfield, Michigan, I liked it and showed her the pix. I had much more than that in my account back then and could have just paid cash for it.

What I realized over time is that you cannot force someone to love you. When someone that was smiling with you for years suddenly starts frowning at you at every sight and chose to move to a different bedroom in the house apart from the master bedroom you shared together years before, it's a bigger problem for outsiders to understand the full picture. I'm not perfect, she's not perfect either - we are both humans and subject to mistakes.

Anyways, we had no intentions to move back to Michigan back then, I was just thinking it could be our vacation home. While we are not there, AirBnB was an option or we could just rent it out to someone. The times we went to Michigan with the kids, we ended up staying in hotels. I thought it would be better to have a vacation home there. She objected to that, so we ended up not buying the house.

So, it's somewhat weird to know she now moved to her family house where her brother and his baby mama lives with his kid, his baby mama, their mom and dad, thats just a 3-bedroom house in Detroit. Her brother was in the US navy for 4 years, as soon as he left the navy he started going in and out of prisons for same thing- fraud.

She could have at least be in the home we were going to buy in Southfield if she allowed it. Why move back home to your parents at this age. Several things are just weird to me now. May be I'm the crazy one, but I think she's the crazy one more.

I know my only problem now. It's just my emotions. My kids are innocent, they know nothing about what's happening between mom and dad now at their ages. The oldest is just turning 7, they actually think they're on a vacation now and coming back home soon. But their mom and dad already have a different problem.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by mykel25(m): 5:25am On Jul 20, 2017
What hurt most is time wasted yl I let other girls slip outta my finger......i don't regret whatever I do financially because I don't impress I do what I know I won't regret doing
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by DanielLee5: 4:32am On Jul 21, 2017
kennybelle:
Men dnt get used, they get sucked financially, and dumped. They shld also move on. It happens to both sexes
That is how I felt during divorce, I felt devastated. I hired a lawyer from https://rightlawyers.com , he helped me greatly but I still feel disappointed with my wife, just wonder how awfully she changed.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Trump ugly sha but look at his wifey she fine
Lol moral of the lesson no matter how ugly u may look someone go still love u die grin

Donald trump is handsome, he is just old. Did u see how trump looked at 45?
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Don't let these devils run you away from your wife and kids. They don't have half of the things you have and are trying to give you advice. You know your situation better than anyone else, but don't be a fool and lose your family over some people who likely haven't worked in years and live in a self contained room. Many of them are teens and in their 20's. They have never lived the life you have and likely never will. It's good that you have protected yourself, but also think of your children. Your wife wants to come home. Please let her come and stop this foolishness. You never know. I could be in the house with your wife right now, eating Oreos, trying to appeal on her behalf.

Get behind him Satan! angry
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
FortuneTeller:
SmartMugu

Thinking about your children almost made me cry. I hope they are not in Detroit, because you are standing by to see them suffer. Imagine your son missing his father and wondering when he will see him again. By now, you should know how hard it is for young black boys to stay out of trouble in this system of America. Do you want your son to become a victim of the streets due to peer pressure? Living in ATL you see all the homosexual men. I'm sure if you ask, many of them will tell you they were raised by single moms. Who else will the son pattern if only the mother is there? What about your daughter? She will be looking at your wife dating different men and learning bad behavior. She may feel a sense of abandonment and start looking for that in men when she becomes older. Are any of these people giving you advice married? Are they your age mates? You have reached what many never have: a great job, a wife, and kids. You have it all and you want to throw it away. The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. You're letting the enemy have victory over you life. I thought you were smart, but I see you are really a mugu for the devil.

It is you that is a mugu for Lucifer. So the wife cheated, took his kids away and wickedly used reduced HER OWN CHILDREN to be mere negotiation tools in her selfish game to extort money from him ..and u see nothing wrong in that. You have just opened my eyes to your true nature. Even paradise wasn't suitable for your types...u had to drag poor Adam to your shit hole. Hell is real though

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
myking95:

It is you that is a mugu for Lucifer. So the wife cheated, took his kids away and wickedly used reduced HER OWN CHILDREN to be mere negotiation tools in her selfish game to extort money from him ..and u see nothing wrong in that. You have just opened my eyes to your true nature. Even paradise wasn't suitable for your types...u had to drag poor Adam to your shit hole. Hell is real though

Whom were you referring to in your comment? SmartMugu or @FortuneTeller?

I have no idea how the Lucifer dude u talked about came into what we were discussing. Why are you linking him to my story? Everyone was just sharing their experiences and trying to provide their type of advice. It's up to their audience to decide on his or her decisions. When you threw in Lucifer, I'm like - are we deviating here?

Sorry bro, I think what you're reading is different from what I have read. Understandable. But nobody talked about Lucifer until you came around. Me no send Lucifer men, I don't even know where the dude lives. I don't know him, he doesn't know me either, period, not sure why you brought him up. I don't even believe he exists.

Everyone was just chipping in on my story, no one is to be blamed here, not even @fortuneteller. She just spoke her mind like I did and everyone else did. Nobody deserves to be blamed for expressing their opinions. So, we just need to understand everyone thinks differently and our opinions are bound to be different. No one is perfect, not even me and my ancestors...lol.

Your comment is appreciated though.
One love always.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
myking95:

Donald trump is handsome, he is just old. Did u see how trump looked at 45?
I will google him .. just remember him from that show The Apprentice so that face stuck grin
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
SmartMugu:

Whom were you referring to in your comment? SmartMugu or @FortuneTeller?

I have no idea how the Lucifer dude u talked about came into what we were discussing. Ain't never never met that Lucifer dude my whole life, why are you linking him to my story?

Sorry bro, I think what you're reading is different from what I have read. Understandable. But nobody talked about Lucifer until you came around. Me no send Lucifer men, I don't even know where the dude lives. I don't know him, he doesn't know me either, period, not sure why you brought him up.

Everyone was just chipping in on my story, no one is to be blamed here. Your comment is appreciated though.
One love always.

It was fortuneteller. It was impulsive, on second thought, I deleted the comment as its no use expressing such emotion online. But just checking out for you bro. If your conscience is clear, don't let any woman blackmail you into your destruction. Ignore the likes of fortuneteller. You deserve happiness, most women have an inner spirit that is just meant to destroy good men. Let her carry her bitterness elsewhere, if your children are smart as they will ultimately be held responsible for their choices, they will cease to be a bargaining chip and understand what is going on. The western system is bleeped. Be smart, be safe.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
SmartMugu:

I have no idea how the Lucifer dude u talked about came into what we were discussing. Ain't never never met that Lucifer dude my whole life, why are you linking him to my story?

Sorry bro, I think what you're reading is different from what I have read. Understandable. But nobody talked about Lucifer until you came around. Me no send Lucifer men, I don't even know where the dude lives. I don't know him, he doesn't know me either, period, not sure why you brought him up.

Everyone was just chipping in on my story, no one is to be blamed here. Your comment is appreciated though.
One love always.

It's interesting how unsettled some people become on this website. I do believe such people are likely murderers, woman beaters, or financially frustrated. As such, I ignore anyone who tries to imply I caused their problems on an anonymous website.

Anyway sir, how is your family? I hope things are improving for you.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 4:39am On Jul 27, 2017
myking95:

It was fortuneteller. It was impulsive, on second thought, I deleted the comment as its no use expressing such emotion online. But just checking out for you bro. If your conscience is clear, don't let any woman blackmail you into your destruction. Ignore the likes of fortuneteller. You deserve happiness, most women have an inner spirit that is just meant to destroy good men. Let her carry her bitterness elsewhere, if your children are smart as they will ultimately be held responsible for their choices, they will cease to be a bargaining chip and understand what is going on. The western system is bleeped. Be smart, be safe.
Got you bro. Thanks for your advice. I'm learning from everyone.
One love bro.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Abolade3(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
What is the meaning of that sentence in your siggy
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by 24kmagic: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Sorry for quoting you on this thread ma.
I know you work in the financial sector (judging by some of your posts) and you've financially helped so many people here.
Please, help me get an Opay POS and I'll be eternally grateful. I will be the one to pay for it, I just need your connection.

Please, if you can.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
pocohantas:
There was a thread advising ladies not to claim they were used and dumped. https://www.nairaland.com/3909291/ladies-stop-saying-used-dumped

The OP gave just one scenario and I was surprised that all our resident intelligent men couldn't figure out the other side of the coin...but that's normal. The men advised such women to count their losses and move on, with emphasis being on how they both enjoyed the sex. Why they feel it's all about the sex is story for another day.

Please, no semantics, no insults, no claiming not to understand...just straightforward answers like you all gave on the other thread. I want to learn cheesy wink
Have you used a man before?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.