Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women (69182 Views)

Three Women Caught Stealing Laptop In A Store In Lagos / Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by burakado17: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Yeaaah, it's always about the female victims. The male Victims can go to hell and burn.
who have ever raped a man? Enjoyment lo ba wa.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by femi4: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
HannahHitler:
Thanks God for social media.

it has exposed all the hidden ills of our society.

God bless these women for their dedication to the girl child that has no where to turn.

Abused by our uncles, neighbors, friends, brothers, boyfriends, husband's and even our fathers that gave birth to us, when we turn to God, our imams and pastor's are right there waiting to even do more damage. The girl child needs all the help she can get.

Make that call today and get it off your chest.
So lesbians too experienced rape
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by pocohantas(f): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Men are raping Children, agreed. And you know this because of the media. Now ask yourself why has there never been a news of young male boys being raped by their maids, neighbors and aunties?.... because non of you would believe the boy child...or would try to cover it up. ..90% of Sexually active boys today are victims of child abuse...but nobody is talking about that and the perptrators are shining teeth Everywhere...it's always about the female child....Even if a group of guys gather to help, it is you same women that will use your devious and evil means to bring it down....

Which women use their devious means to bring it down?

Do you know how many times I have gotten into arguments with your fellow males on this issue on NL. Majority of them claimed the guys enjoyed it. I remember telling them it's statutory rape.

What did the dumbfukcs tell me? They said the average guy fantasises having sex with an older female. You guys are the ones that trivialise the topic!! Stop lying!!!

The only time they get defensive is on threads like this. Say the truth!! No mother would hear her child, be it male or female was abused and let it go!!!

burakado17:

Now this is exactly how the average guy sees it...enjoyment!
Go sort yourselves out and stop blaming females.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
naijaboiy:

You just spoke my mind bro. Who should the male victims speak to?

All these biased misandrist hiding under the cloak of feminism to champion their hate for men. If they really wanted to fight it they should not focus on one gender alone.

These ones will end up brain washing the victims and make every man look like a devil in their sight.

There should be equality for all rape and abuse victims, whether male or female. Simple undecided

you talk about equality?...

Is there equality in the number of girls raped on a daily basis compared to guys?

How and when last did u hear that a boy or man was raped?
But u can bear me witness that aleast every two days on NL we read different news about young girls being raped..and this happens on a daily basis.

Btw..u dont expect a female who was a rape victim to come and be campaigning on behalf of both sex. She has to use her experience and how she pulled out successfully outa the mess to help her fellow girls..a method which may not be suitable for the male gender.
By the way...its always difficult for a lady/girl to talk about embarrassing sex ordeals such as rape with a man...and that applies too for the men.

What you should be concerned is...for men who has undergone the terrible ordeal and still survived and pulled through..this men should be the ones coming out to campaign for the boys/men victims too.

There are some matters,so intricate and delicate,that are reserved for the same genders to handle..so that they can be a free flow of communication.

Finally...you are all entitled to your own ideas...but i suggest, if any man who has been a victim to sexual abuse needs who to talk to,and there seems to be none concerned..he should get up,take the mantle of courage and be the first masculinist or male gender rights activist,make himself available and known,hereby forging and setting a pace others would gladly follow.
Bri.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by EmekaBlue(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
cococandy:
If men are so concerned about each other? What's stopping you people from looking out for male victim of rape or forming your own rape prevention organizations instead of trying to come in the way of help being offered to females?

It Shows it's not about getting help for men but about preventing women from getting help. You guys never remember anything until women want to do it for themselves then you're all like 'what about men?'
All in a bid to derail the course of women's wellbeing.

Pocohantas is right though. Where did the thread specify that it's all about females? But your wickedness towards women will never let you see that. You saw help and women in the same sentence and your vile nature couldn't let it be.

Stupid things.
If a man rapes in a woman at her house, is it called rape? I guess NO because atleast she had Home advantage.

JK....saw ur sweet pic and just playfully decided to quote u. Dont take us serious here okay. May u or ur sister and baby girls never be raped In Jesus name.Amen
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
tomdon:

Who's abusing who??
Woman sexually abusing a man cheesy
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Obalende: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
naijaboiy:

You just spoke my mind bro. Who should the male victims speak to?

All these biased misandrist hiding under the cloak of feminism to champion their hate for men. If they really wanted to fight it they should not focus on one gender alone.

These ones will end up brain washing the victims and make every man look like a devil in their sight.

There should be equality for all rape and abuse victims, whether male or female. Simple undecided
They trying to replicate exactly wat they've done in North America. ... making most girls hostile to guys and teaching dem all sorts like safe space, wat and wat is comfortable and comfortable, consent legalese, older guys are freaks and pedophiles etc.

Yao Biatch niggaz listen..... commercial sex dolls are now available.

Woman no b God. God and God only shall I worship not woman.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by KingTom(m): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Yeah right!....abeg carry yourself back to your coven.
Bros J you get time to dey reply mumus o grin
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Futureberry: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Do you know how many times I have gotten into arguments with your fellow males on this issue on NL. Majority of them claimed the guys enjoyed it. I remember telling them it's statutory rape.

What did the dumbfukcs tell me? They said the average guy fantasises having sex with an older female. You guys are the ones that trivialise the topic!! Stop lying!!!

The only time they get defensive is on threads like this. Say the truth!! No mother would hear her child, be it male or female was abused and let it go!!!
this is false,does that joke with male victims are not here right now,as you can see from most post, try and go through your post and cross check with the poster here,rape shouldn't be joked with
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

..and have you ever spoken to any guy who has actually been a victim?....

Let me tell you something, most guys have been damaged psychologically from being abused as kids that they don't even see the wrong in it any more. That's how damaging it can be for the boy child.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
KingTom:

Bros J you get time to dey reply mumus o grin

Doc, I'm.bored jare....e good to engage them once in a while grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by pocohantas(f): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Futureberry:
this is false,does that joke with male victims are not here right now,as you can see from most post, try and go through your post and cross check with the poster here,rape shouldn't be joked with

I will find that thread. You'll read it and see the reactions of your fellow men on this issue. Some were even saying they're looking for women to rape them. That the location should be given...

I was disgusted!

You would never see women react that way to rape issue.

And that's what pains them, the fact that women come together to fight this cause.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by KingTom(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Doc, I'm.bored jare....e good to engage them once in a while grin
You dey follow person wey dey cross RED SEA argue? Hmmmm you get power o grin
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Are you part of the men are scum brigade, male harassment is definitely lesser but it does happen nowhere in that write up is it explicitly stated that young males can reach out to seek help, lucky me that my childhood wasn't traumatic, getting help for depression is what gets the least attention these days and that's where my interest lies
ibkayee:

The only thing that was 'specific' about that writeup was this part in regards to the first counsellor

Her work earned her an appointment with the Abia State Governor as an SA to the governor on matters related to the girl child.

And it's talking about her previous works, not necessarily that only female victims are welcome to be helped.

The rest of the writeup only refers to survivors as 'victims', coming across as gender neutral undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Futureberry: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

I will find that thread. You'll read it and see the reactions of your fellow men on this issue. Some were even saying they're looking for women to rape them. That the location should be given...

I was disgusted!

You would never see women react that way to rape issue.

And that's what pains them, the fact that women come together to fight this cause.
you don't need to,I see them every now and then,everyone can't be sane that for sure,educate the ones you can educate,the ones you cannot avoid them,don't let their shadows cover yours,every situation cannot be made right in this world,it it happens,another situation will just have to take it place
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
KingTom:

You dey follow person wey dey cross RED SEA argue? Hmmmm you get power o grin

If e dey cross red Sea, Omo na for e backyard o... grin...na me.be Oracle!! wink cheesy
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

No, stupidity won't be tolerated.

I always heard men were the logical gender, the sentiments I see from most NL males proves otherwise. Only someone bereft of basic logic would twist an innocent post.

There are topics that shouldn't be joked with, this is one of them.

None was specific. They only said she has held a post on matters pertaining to the girl child. She advices teens, is it only females that are called teens?
which teens have sexual and reproductive health issues more??

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by KingTom(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

If e dey cross red Sea, Omo na for e backyard o... grin...na me.be Oracle!! wink cheesy
Baba Oracle your boy diweh for you o grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by pocohantas(f): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

..and have you ever spoken to any guy who has actually been a victim?....

Let me tell you something, most guys have been damaged psychologically from being abused as kids that they don't even see the wrong in it any more. That's how damaging it can be for the boy child.

I have spoken to guys that were victims, majority said it was nice!!! That they touched big boobs.

I remember watching BBN, Bassey and Kemen said they were touched intimately by helps. Bisola said, that child molestation, they said which molestation...we enjoy am! On international TV!!!!

I have even dated a victim and I know how it affects (ed) him. He is the first guy that has ever admitted it hurts him. So, I would be the last person to trivialise such, sadly...majority of guys don't see it that way.

Piiko:
which teens have sexual and reproductive health issues more??

It's not about who has issues more, if not...we might probably ignore the male victims. I guess female victims get more attention because, asides the psychological trauma, they also face physical and biological issues.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Daboomb: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Men are raping Children, agreed. And you know this because of the media. Now ask yourself why has there never been a news of young male boys being raped by their maids, neighbors and aunties?.... because non of you would believe the boy child...or would try to cover it up. ..90% of Sexually active boys today are victims of child abuse...but nobody is talking about that and the perptrators are shining teeth Everywhere...it's always about the female child....Even if a group of guys gather to help, it is you same women that will use your devious and evil means to bring it down....

The "female child" angle is just a ruse, a smoke-screen.
Notice that they always lump it together with "women issues" just to make it look innocent and ganer sympather from those who are not discerning.

They know that every father has a soft spot for their daughters so it is a "weak spot" they exploit.
But even at that, these leeches are just Men-Haters trying to leverage on Rape, to pound Males that they think are responsible for their miserable life.
What beautiful, well-loved and admired woman will form an NGO to fight men, if not "raped, enraged and frustrated women" like these ones. grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Queenserah26(f): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Following lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by naijaboiy: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bridgetania:

you talk about equality?...

Is there equality in the number of girls raped on a daily basis compared to guys?

How and when last did u hear that a boy or man was raped?
But u can bear me witness that aleast every two days on NL we read different news about young girls being raped..and this happens on a daily basis.

Btw..u dont expect a female who was a rape victim to come and be campaigning on behalf of both sex. She has to use her experience and how she pulled out successfully outa the mess to help her fellow girls..a method which may not be suitable for the male gender.
By the way...its always difficult for a lady/girl to talk about embarrassing sex ordeals such as rape with a man...and that applies too for the men.

What you should be concerned is...for men who has undergone the terrible ordeal and still survived and pulled through..this men should be the ones coming out to campaign for the boys/men victims too.

There are some matters,so intricate and delicate,that are reserved for the same genders to handle..so that they can be a free flow of communication.

Finally...you are all entitled to your own ideas...but i suggest, if any man who has been a victim to sexual abuse needs who to talk to,and there seems to be none concerned..he should get up,take the mantle of courage and be the first masculinist or male gender rights activist,make himself available and known,hereby forging and setting a pace others would gladly follow.
Bri.
[b]I don't really have the energy to argue on sensitive topics like this, especially this night.

I'll say some of the points you raised are valid but not all. I don't see the reason why we should have separate fights against abuse. Everybody should come together to fight it and not divided.

And the reason why men are having problems with this one sided fight against abuse is that these activist end up sending the wrong message to the victims. They don't tell them the right things sometimes. I've read books and listened to some seminars online and all I see are these activist spreading hate in an indirect manner.

You see these victims turning out worse than they once were before the event. Some will change their sexual orientation and then they get life twisted. Should men also start championing the fight against abuse and then begin to spread hate against the female gender?

We will all end up in the same place we started.

Well I never wanted to talk too much. You just made me.
[/b]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
burakado17:
Really?

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

I have spoken to guys that were victims, majority said it was nice!!! That they touched big boobs.

I remember watching BBN, Bassey and Kemen said they were touched intimately by helps. Bisola said, that child molestation, they said which molestation...we enjoy am! On international TV!!!!

I have even dated a victim and I know how it affects (ed). He is the first guy that has ever admitted it hurts him. So, I would be the last person to trivialise such, sadly...majority of guys don't see it that way.

Still points to the case of Pyschological damage. They were made to believe it wasn't wrong by these "aunties" when they were kids,how do you expect most of them to see it as wrong now they're grown men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Obalende: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
naijaboiy:

I don't really have the energy to argue on sensitive topics like this, especially this night.

I'll say some of the points you raised are valid but not all. I don't see the reason why we should have separate fights against abuse. Everybody should come together to fight it and not divided.

And the reason why men are having problems with this one sided fight against abuse is that these activist end up sending the wrong message to the victims. They don't tell them the right things sometimes. I've read books and listened to some seminars online and all I see are these activist spreading hate in an indirect manner.

Should men also start championing the fight against abuse and then begin to spread hate against the female gender?

Well I never wanted to talk too much. You just made me.

Exactly. Man hating is a serious issue in Toronto and the whole of Ontario right now. And most girls don't check wat they are being taught....

Most decent men don't condone sexual violence. Most guys will defend the ladies against such.

It's true females get endless attention from guys asking them out and trying to sleep with them though.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by ibkayee(f): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Piiko:
Are you part of the men are scum brigade, male harassment is definitely lesser but it does happen nowhere in that write up is it explicitly stated that young males can reach out to seek help, lucky me that my childhood wasn't traumatic, getting help for depression is what gets the least attention these days and that's where my interest lies
I actually acknowledged that men are underrepresented, I recognise that male victims of rape are often either ignored and/or ridiculed therefore even less likely to come forward which I think is wrong. The issue is when people bring up male rape victims solely as a red herring to divert from the issue of female victims and switch up the conversation and/or turn it into a competition

The writeup didn't explicitly state young females either, I guess we should assume it's only goats they want to help undecided

Go be interested in depression, nobody is stopping you mate, you know you can even focus on both issues at the same time too right?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by cococandy(f): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
I can swear I've stood up for more male victims in my life than you ever have.
The problem with people like you is the 'what about me?' Complex.

You use it to try to sabotage the wellbeing of others because at the moment those people are being taken care of and you can't stand not being the center of attention. If they weren't doing it, you wouldn't have remembered it.

Where are your threads addressing male victims of rape? Where are your comments about teaching sexual awareness to boys (rather than encouraging sex as a male victory)? Where have you ever seen women stand against men getting help? Is there any thread for male victims that you see women come to shit on like you people are doing here?

Instead what we see are men like you standing up to deflect the attention from real victims who in many cases are female just because you can't stand seeing women get help.

So You're not among the men who teach other men not to cry and thus encourage toxic masculinity which makes young boys think that having sex at a young age is an achievement for them and speaking up about abuse is a sign of weakness?

Why don't you 'group of guys' gather to help first and let see which women will come to destroy it with their 'evil and devious ways'. You haven't even tried and you are already speculating about how women will destroy it.

I'm sure you won't do that. Instead stay here and try to tear down this platform that's helping victims. Meanwhile your boy friends and brothers and fathers are going about town destroying the futures of young children.
JeffreyJamez:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by joepentwo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
av bin raped several tyms widtout ... Nobody cares to tk it serious bkus am male
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by KingTom(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
I'm just looking at those idiots who call male rape enjoyment. Do you catastrophic failures know what it feels like as a 13 year old hawking kerosene having yourself violated by one 'auntie' or worse as a 17 year old having your prick tied with a goat rope and middle aged sagged bag of rotten STDs take turns molesting you? These are just two of the numerous cases the police and justice system laugh off each day. What a shame. Check out the laws of statutory rape in Nigeria and you'll cry yourself silly. Bunch of sacllywags! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by naijaboiy: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Obalende:

They trying to replicate exactly wat they've done in North America. ... making most girls hostile to guys and teaching dem all sorts like safe space, wat and wat is comfortable and comfortable, consent legalese, older guys are freaks and pedophiles etc.

Yao Biatch niggaz listen..... commercial sex dolls are now available.

Woman no b God. God and God only shall I worship not woman.
Lai Lai o!

Nobody fit be God.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.