Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Sunshine Meets Mr Right - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sunshine Meets Mr Right (1381 Views)

Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) / Mr Right / Mr. Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunshine Meets Mr Right by Princephelar(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2017
I chose right to be here. The warm air is frolicking the crevices of my nose with thick smell of well seasoned grilled chicken.

I sit pressing my nose at the window glass like a kid. It’s still drizzling hard outside. It had given my pretty fair skin much goose bumps before I ran into this luxurious mall’s restaurant.

Pulling back a lock of hair off my face to reveal the rushing of blood to my cheeks, I’m afraid I would sicken for something soon.

Now I notice a tall lanky being towering over me.

” Hello, gorgeous. You mind I keep you company?” He says, sweetly, gesturing with his eyes to the seat opposite mine.

Oh my world! He appears so charming. And isn’t tonight’s weather for two?

Sluggishly, my initial quizzical look manages to transform wearily into a lazy smile.

Before I could blink, I see the waiter filling the table with my favourite fried rice, pieces of plantain, the ever mouth-drooling chicken and some other ‘camacatus’ that would make me puke my gut.

He gestures to me with his hand, and I feel that means “help yourself”.

“I am Dennis” he says unceremoniously.

“I am Sunshine” I respond in the like manner...

Read more at http://princephelar.com/2017/07/10/sunshine-meets-mr-right-fiction/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EGBERE: Keeping The Mat (A Story) / My Book "The Irregular Migrant" Reviewed And Featured In A Major News Daily. / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.