Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Various Openings, Apply Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Various Openings, Apply Now! (2553 Views)

Job Openings: Apply Now / Various Openings For Entry Level (apply Now) / Various Openings: APPLY NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various Openings, Apply Now! by tomrichards: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Event Coordinator - driving experience with valid driver's license
Sales Representative
Customer Care Representative
Accounts/Admin Officer
Production/Quality Control Manager
Experience Driver with valid driver's license.
Dispatch Riders

Qualified candidates should forward their CV to cv@tomrichardsconsulting.com.ng or trc186.info@gmail.com using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail (for Example Cashier-Apapa Branch). Further inquiries via 09093285817, 08038447519
TOM-RICHARDS CONSULTING
BLOCK B, Suite 186,
Sura Shopping Complex, Lagos Island
Re: Various Openings, Apply Now! by tomrichards: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Still accepting CV, Apply Now!
Re: Various Openings, Apply Now! by love2017(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Rubbish.... after applying they will ask you to pay N3000 for consultant/agency fee...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Openings, Apply Now! by johnime: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
love2017:
Rubbish.... after applying they will ask you to pay N3000 for consultant/agency fee...
Welcome to Nigeria.
Same thing with speedacess
Re: Various Openings, Apply Now! by tomrichards: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
No consultation or application fees attached to this application. Please be guided!
Re: Various Openings, Apply Now! by firstbml(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
love2017:
your conclusion is wrong. sure there agencies who collect fees from and they will not get provide the job as promised. I was recruited through this agent( tomrichards consulting) in my present place of work. No fee was made till I got the job. tomrichards consulting is real.
Re: Various Openings, Apply Now! by tomrichards: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Application still in progress
Re: Various Openings, Apply Now! by MrRector(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
my chalenge is that after applying, is either a scam or you will not be called, i have applied for many job but yet nothing is comming up. am just tired. pls who has applied and whats the condition
Re: Various Openings, Apply Now! by tomrichards: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Qualified candidates should apply appropriately. Interview commenced on Friday 21st July, 2017.

Application still in progress
tomrichards:
Sales Representative
Accounts/Admin Officer
Dispatch Riders

Qualified candidates should forward their CV to cv@tomrichardsconsulting.com.ng or trc186.info@gmail.com using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail (for Example Cashier-Apapa Branch). Further inquiries via 09093285817, 08038447519
TOM-RICHARDS CONSULTING
BLOCK B, Suite 186,
Re: Various Openings, Apply Now! by tomrichards: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
tomrichards:
Sales Representative
Accounts/Admin Officer
Dispatch Riders

TOM-RICHARDS CONSULTING
BLOCK B, Suite 186,

Qualified candidates should apply appropriately. Interview commenced on Friday 21st July, 2017.
Re: Various Openings, Apply Now! by tomrichards: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Still accepting application
Re: Various Openings, Apply Now! by Walexz02(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Can applicants from ibadan apply I am qualified for quality control manager
Re: Various Openings, Apply Now! by love2017(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2017
firstbml:

your conclusion is wrong. sure there agencies who collect fees from and they will not get provide the job as promised. I was recruited through this agent( tomrichards consulting) in my present place of work. No fee was made till I got the job. tomrichards consulting is real.

that is how its supposed to be.....money is supposed to be collected after you getting the job. You will find out that most of this agents/consultants are fake, they will ask you to pay before they will conduct the main interview for you. The truth of the matter is that The real ones are rare while the fake ones are rampant.

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Need To Stop Doing If You Want To Be Taken Seriously / Where Can A Geology Student Get IT (industrial Training) Placement In Lagos / Fresh IT Jobs - Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.