Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Cashiers Needed At Ajah - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cashiers Needed At Ajah (1234 Views)

3 Bet9ja Cashiers Needed Urgently In Osun St / Sales Supervisors And Cashiers Needed In Ikorodu / Cashiers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashiers Needed At Ajah by PCRecruit: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Our client, a supermarket located at Ajah requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the above-stated position.

Responsibilities:
>> He or she will be responsible for liaising with customers in order to ensure a transaction goes smoothly.
>> The candidate will help customers choose between the array of goods, process payments and maintain a high level of customer service.
>> He/she will receive payment
>> She will help customers to find the goods they want
>> Advising on stock amounts
>> Giving information on products and prices
>> participate in stocktaking (counting and describing the goods in stock)
>> price, stack and display items for sale and keep the store tidy and attractive
>> promoting special offers or store cards
>> package goods for customers and arrange delivery
>> ordering goods
>> take special orders for items not currently in stock, or not normally stocked, and notify customers when the items have arrived
>> Handling complaints or passing them on to the line supervisor.

Requirements:

>> Candidate must have 1-2 years experience
>> Educational Qualification: SSCE/OND
>> Ability to use the computer
>> Enjoy working with people
>> A Friendly , polite helpful and courteous manner
>> Neat personal appearance
>> Good communication skills
>> Able to deal accurately with money
>> Honest.
>> Must reside within Ajah axis

Salary: N25,000 to N30,000 monthly

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their Cvs to: jobs@pcr.com.ng. www.pcr.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Cashiers Needed At Ajah by ogayoungboss(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Run for your life lame outsourcing firm

2 Likes

Re: Cashiers Needed At Ajah by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
ogayoungboss:
Run for your life lame outsourcing firm
please can you throw more light on this?
Re: Cashiers Needed At Ajah by uwa244(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
N25k for those many responsibilities? Hmm..... :- tongue tongue
Re: Cashiers Needed At Ajah by ogayoungboss(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Visited their office in ilajeh chai! Chai!! Cha!!! I almost cried,they have a long list of people looking for job the office environment looks pathetic and state of the art poverty mode,please stay away from ths yeayeah pc scrab of a crap!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cashiers Needed At Ajah by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2017
ogayoungboss:
Visited their office in ilajeh chai! Chai!! Cha!!! I almost cried,they have a long list of people looking for job the office environment looks pathetic and state of the art poverty mode,please stay away from ths yeayeah pc scrab of a crap!!!
thanks for this .. I would have fallen for them.. the interview was too sudden, I knew something was wrong
Re: Cashiers Needed At Ajah by PCRecruit: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
ogayoungboss:

ogayoungboss, We have been seeing your attacks on our image on Nairaland and other social media but decided to ignore you but at this time we have just a word for you: - Don’t despise the day of small beginnings (Zech. 4:10). Some of the multi-billion dollar companies you see today started from a single room. We may be small today and facing challenges like every other small business, but we are certainly growing.

The location you met us then when you were invited for an interview was my residence temporarily converted to an office because of the ownership tussle that made our former office at Osapa London no longer convenient for business. The location was calm but as you said, people still located us and came for business because they trusted us and still do. Please know that we are not scammers and will never be.

I am using this medium to bring to your notice that we now have a very decent and convenient office space located on the main road at Chief Keshinro Plaza, Gedegede Junction, Mobil Road, Ilaje Bus Stop, Ajah. Feel free to visit us anytime and tell others about us. See the office pictures attached. You can check our website: www.pcr.com.ng for more info.

3 Likes

Re: Cashiers Needed At Ajah by Oceemo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lol grin shocked
Re: Cashiers Needed At Ajah by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
PC recruit use to be in Osapa London.... True!
Re: Cashiers Needed At Ajah by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
ogayoungboss:
Same thing with speedaccess, I challenge them to attach pics of their office

(1) (Reply)

Myjoy Food Industries Limited Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Irokotv Recruitment For Offline Sales Agents | Application Guide And Requirement / Apply For Leedtec Engineering Limited Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.