Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) (5051 Views)

D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / She Finally Did It [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
The ETs are now here physically.
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Destined2win: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
The baby will be cute as it grows
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Smh... And a childless marriage would appreciate this.
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by toastedbread: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
after 4years, this baby will be so handsome.
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
I would love to
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by laribari(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
daylyt:
Nothing wrong with this cute newborn.

Don't mind th fool. Babies change over and over as they age (week by week). I guess that happens to be his first experience.

I have a daughter and when I look at her picture o the first one week on earth, I jus laff like..... is this my baby?

She's 1.5yrs now and everybody just wanna carry her cos she's so cute. Children can change up to 4 times as they grow up.

Meanwhile, the idiot nor show him own face. Most times, it is what you put there that comes out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by flexzyawkward: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
You can also get more updates on www.eclipsetrendy.com.ng
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by swegiedon(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
The ETs are now here physically.
and we just keep observing
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
swegiedon:

and we just keep observing
It is an invasion. Our hands are tight by religion and morality.
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by swegiedon(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is an invasion. Our hands are tight by religion and morality.
life don't give me joy any more mehn..how am I gonna get an email to you.I need to talk about something with you
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
swegiedon:

life don't give me joy any more mehn..how am I gonna get an email to you.I need to talk about something with you

Spill it here mehn. Trust me, there are many who will learn a thing or two. Life is simple. We made it complex.
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by swegiedon(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

Spill it here mehn. Trust me, there are many who will learn a thing or two. Life is simple. We made it complex.
its simple tho.meditation isn't just ma thing ,is there any other way towards self realization to this?about manifestation of desires..how do we do this, could you explain the reason something good works out when i pray in my name??and lastly any cool material for me??
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
swegiedon:

its simple tho.meditation isn't just ma thing ,is there any other way towards self realization to this?about manifestation of desires..how do we do this, could you explain the reason something good works out when i pray in my name??and lastly any cool material for me??

Yes, meditation is not quite easy. Why not try just sitting quiet and letting your thoughts run wild at least 20 minutes each day and talk to yourself. Praying in your name is also cool. But if you want something that has a life of its own, you need to call for help from a higher dimension. Basically anything material can be achieved by praying in your name. But let's say you want your dog to deliver a bitch safely, then you need an observer from a higher dimension. You need to make that call.
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by swegiedon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yes, meditation is not quite easy. Why not try just sitting quiet and letting your thoughts run wild at least 20 minutes each day and talk to yourself. Praying in your name is also cool. But if you want something that has a life of its own, you need to call for help from a higher dimension. Basically anything material can be achieved by praying in your name. But let's say you want your dog to deliver a bitch safely, then you need an observer from a higher dimension. You need to make that call.
how do one make the call?
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by carammel(f): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
He is inexperienced so no one should blame him. Most neonates look like this in the first,until after some weeks when changes occur, he should be enlightened.
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
E neva reach make you modify? grin
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Amarabae(f): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2017
The baby shape will be changing while growing up. What an irresponsible and ungrateful father.
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 12, 2017
the baby isnt pretty,i agree with the daddy.
This is when love amd not sight should be enacted
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by bejeria101(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2017
elantraceey:
What a pity..... And some people are praying day and night for one.

Humans never cease to amaze me!
Re: New Dad Unhappy With How His New Baby Looks Threatens To Abandon It (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
This baby is very cute his just some day old you shouldn't be counting him ugly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. / Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. / Secrets Things, Women Do, Just To Have Sex With Married Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.