Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

See What RMD Wrote About His Son On His 16th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What RMD Wrote About His Son On His 16th Birthday (1302 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday / See What RMD Wrote To Singles About Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What RMD Wrote About His Son On His 16th Birthday by Khalhabs(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
One of RMD’s son, Tega Mofe Damijo- he had him with his first wife, who is now late. Recall he mentioned her in his birthday writeup days back when he clocked 56, referring to her death as a painful one?

Tega is 16 today, and proud dad, Richard Mofe Damijo came all out to celebrate him. He talked about how he was born, and the man his little boy has grown to become. Continue…
[img]https://2.bp..com/-Pfb6FTUqmzo/WWFPzdZkT7I/AAAAAAADZG4/fStzotbHBtU8gmmlh7xv-3gCDQIVEpfKACLcBGAs/s400/rmd.jpg[/img]

His was the first birth I witnessed. That phenomenon is amazing. I had heard of knees buckling so I was ready. I stilled myself for the moment and passed the test. I was a proud father when he was handed over to me in the very early hours of July 8th 2001.

I gave him back to his mom went outside to make the calls to family and -boom- it happened. My knees buckled and I slid to d ground like a boneless bag of rags. I believe I was talking to @delemomoduovation when that happened.

That baby has grown into a fine young boy @tega_the_giant. He is kind, has generosity of spirit, wants to save the world and is the life of the party.

As far as 16 year old boys go, Tega is probably the wisest and most compassionate of them all. While other teenagers are stuck on lifestyle and music channels, this one lives on Discovery, History and Animal Planet channels and comes up with the deepest, “isn’t he too young to worry about things like this” conversations. Outside of basket ball which is the center of his life, I don’t think he likes anything more than he loves dogs and animals in general and I am actually proud he intends to save the world and “all the animals in it”.馃槉

My prayer for you today son, is that you will never lose the essence of who you are and that the beauty of your heart and soul will never depart from you. Tegs, all your dreams will come true and you will be greater than any of us ever can ever think or imagine. I love you to pieces. Happy birthday son.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/see-what-rmd-wrote-about-his-son-on-his.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See What RMD Wrote About His Son On His 16th Birthday by Khalhabs(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: See What RMD Wrote About His Son On His 16th Birthday by rossyc(f): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
ok
Re: See What RMD Wrote About His Son On His 16th Birthday by femolacqua(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lovely
Re: See What RMD Wrote About His Son On His 16th Birthday by Vioncy(f): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Tegs can i be ur friend on FB, 2go, whatsap,Istagram,BBm,Twitter,Imo wic on again.....u say na 16 en beee hmmmm sha children of namadays day quick grow....me i no no y i no dey grow

(1) (Reply)

My Afro Hairstyle Started Totally By Accident — TY Bello / President Buhari’s Youngest Daughter, Hanan Looks Breathtaking In New Photos / Just When We Thought It Was All Over. King Wizkid And Davido Did This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.