Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 PM

Closed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Closed (686 Views)

I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. / Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! / Know The Compatibility Of Your Rhesus Factor As Well Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by empressteemah06(f): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Closed
Re: Closed by alex81(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
move this to religion section, and ... thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Darevofpeace(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
empressteemah06:
Am in my mid 20s.. Have been in a relationship.. The last one... We still together but waiting for his dad to finally consent on it before taking it to the next level..
My heartache is.. After so many consultations with spiritualists.. Am always labeled as in Future tense.. I would be jealous.. Won't allow family members of my husband to come near him.. That I am the me and my family type... What I don't understand is.. I haven't been with any of their family for once..how do they come about this theory. How can I prove them wrong.. Is it wrong for a wife to mind her business when she is married... Cos I am saddened by all these prophecies
thou this is 2019,my reply is just that you needed to be sure of how you do hear God speak to you even before starting a relationship, let me make you laugh,a pretty lady was working in the same place with me,after few months,I asked her out but she was so indifferent, not a yes nor no,later I gave my mum her name,unknowingly my mum went to pray about her,the pastor called me on phone and said she is a good lady,blah! Blah!! After 2yrs.of working in the school, a day like that came I discovered that she was my own cousin from grandmother side,I remember what the prophet told me then I knew a whole lot of them are fake.I fear people who visit spiritualist to confirm names,when you know how God speaks to you,you would escape a whole lot of unnecessary life battles,stay with the bible and listen to messages and learn to talk less,idea's flows from filtered mind and ears.
Re: Closed by empressteemah06(f): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Darevofpeace:
thou this is 2019,my reply is just that you needed to be sure of how you do hear God speak to you even before starting a relationship, let me make you laugh,a pretty lady was working in the same place with me,after few months,I asked her out but she was so indifferent, not a yes nor no,later I gave my mum her name,unknowingly my mum went to pray about her,the pastor called me on phone and said she is a good lady,blah! Blah!! After 2yrs.of working in the school, a day like that came I discovered that she was my own cousin from grandmother side,I remember what the prophet told me then I knew a whole lot of them are fake.I fear people who visit spiritualist to confirm names,when you know how God speaks to you,you would escape a whole lot of unnecessary life battles,stay with the bible and listen to messages and learn to talk less,idea's flows from filtered mind and ears.
thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Passionate Appeal To Husbands Of Nigeria - Praise Fowowe / Easy Cake Recipes And Fondant Making For Beginners(online training). / He Said A New Job Isnt God's Will For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.