Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,141 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions (11321 Views)

Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by akashi01(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ramwab94:
We do not know yet bro. But the most realistic of information gathered is that the form could be released before month end because lectures for second semester ends September 3 while exams commence September 11. Let's anticipate. Are you a UTME candidate?

Okay thanks bro. Yes, I'm a UTME candidate.
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Dreigne95: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
can someone help to confirm when the registration/sales of screening form for this year DE applicant into futa commence ??
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by iamoracle: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Dreigne95:
can someone help to confirm when the registration/sales of screening form for this year DE applicant into futa commence ??

I think there will be a notification on d school website whenever it commences

1 Like

Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Dreigne95: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
is it true after DE registration and submition at jamb office we still gonna need to proceed to our aspiring school of choice to submit any form again ? if yes what and what form we gonna need to submit ?!
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by iamoracle: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Dreigne95:
is it true after DE registration and submition at jamb office we still gonna need to proceed to our aspiring school of choice to submit any form again ? if yes what and what form we gonna need to submit ?!

D only document u will need to take to ur school of choice is ur transcript, very important.
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Thundey44: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2017
[quote direct entry
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Thundey44: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2017
Please what is chance for direct entry into futa I finished at ospoly with 3.09 with two sitting olevel am aspiring for civil engineer
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Ramwab94(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thundey44:
Please what is chance for direct entry into futa I finished at ospoly with 3.09 with two sitting olevel am aspiring for civil engineer
In FUTA, ALL Engineering courses are competitive. Be prepared to compete with other people with top results. Nonetheless, have you processed your Transcript from the Institution you graduated?
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by vibrant40(m): 6:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Hi, I have a street brother who chose FUTA as his first choice but scored 184 in Jamb although with a good O'level result. He is aspiring for Agric. Eng. Please, from those in the school, what is his chance of getting admitted. And please we need contact with anyone in the school. Your kind gesture will be appreciated.
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Ramwab94(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
https:///4NF5H17g8QqFtLarcMcZJN

Kindly Join the FUTA DIRECT ENTRY discussion on Whatsapp using the above link.
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Ramwab94(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
vibrant40:
Hi, I have a street brother who chose FUTA as his first choice but scored 184 in Jamb although with a good O'level result. He is aspiring for Agric. Eng. Please, from those in the school, what is his chance of getting admitted. And please we need contact with anyone in the school. Your kind gesture will be appreciated.
I would advise him to wait for the screening forms to be released. But before then, tell him to prepare for a possible Postume exam. He has a chance because FUTA'S cutoff mark is always pegged at 180 except it changes this session. Let him (or you as the case may be) keep tabs with this thread and the Institution's site to get updated.
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
coool
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by vibrant40(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2017
Ramwab94:
I would advise him to wait for the screening forms to be released. But before then, tell him to prepare for a possible Postume exam. He has a chance because FUTA'S cutoff mark is always pegged at 180 except it changes this session. Let him (or you as the case may be) keep tabs with this thread and the Institution's site to get updated.
Thanks a lot. Are you a student of the institution?
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Ramwab94(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
vibrant40:

Thanks a lot. Are you a student of the institution?
A Direct Entry Applicant.
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by vibrant40(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ramwab94:
A Direct Entry Applicant.
OK. Please can you be of help to get a direct contact to the school so as to get firsthand information should any arise?
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Ramwab94(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
vibrant40:

OK. Please can you be of help to get a direct contact to the school so as to get firsthand information should any arise?
I would try my possible best to do that. But you should also try to be watchful of this thread when info arrives.
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by princealexndre(m): 2:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Ramwab94:
OFFICIAL OPENING OF THE THREAD.
I Welcome all UTME and Direct Entry Candidates in this year's FUTA 2017/18 Admission Process.
It was possible for many candidates who got admission into the Federal University of Akure [FUTA] in the 2016/2017 Admission Session. However, the new Academic Admission has come and it is with delight that I officially welcome all Aspiring candidates of the Most technologically equipped varsity in Nigeria: FUTA; on this platform.
I welcom Jambites.
I welcom Direct Entry Candidates as well.
THE 2017 ADMISSION PROCESS
Right from inception, Federal University of Technology, Akure has been know to conduct Post-Utme Screening Examinations for candidates. But lately, due to the directives from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, ONLY Screening of Candidates' Credentials were carried out. These begun last year, 2016 and is well expected to be a continuum until (unless) a new policy is being formulated, yet again, by the Joint Admissions Body, JAMB!
Sequel to that, we believe candidates are getting ready for this year's Admission process. It'd be a breathtaking one as Admission into Nigerian Universities nowadays are becoming highly competitive. Hence, survival of the fittest. This translates to the fact that as a FUTA Jambite Aspirant, you must have a very strong O'Level Result and must have scored not less than 200 in the just concluded UTME examinations. In the same vein, as a Direct Entry candidate, you must as well have concluded a Diploma, [ND/HND], A'Levels, NCE, IJMB/JUPEB programmes of study and must have graduated with at least UPPER CREDIT or its equivalent as the case may be subject to your Course Requirements; DE candidates must also possess the Ordinary Level requirements as this is equally important.
DE Candidates should not forget to send their Academic Transcript from their last Institution of Learning to the Registrar as soon as possible. The earlier the better.
...and in case you do not know, I'm not a Student of the School. I'm just a Direct Entry Candidate of the Institution willing to make awareness to fellow aspirants and to create a platform where we can interact, ask questions related to Admission and Courses of studies.
Once again, welcom to this year, 2017/18 FUTA Admission Process.
This year is our year....
Any whatsapp group?
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Ramwab94(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2017
princealexndre:
Any whatsapp group?
for Jambites or Direct Entry candidates?
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by princealexndre(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ramwab94:
for Jambites or Direct Entry candidates?
jambites
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Wapzydasilva(m): 3:40am On Aug 26, 2017
All the links aint working...the admin shoul add up 08188611758
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Samuelsmart22(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Please, Are DE candidates writing exam?
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by rhemmyjay(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
please whats d cut off mark for architecture in futa?
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Ramwab94(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2017
rhemmyjay:
please whats d cut off mark for architecture in futa?
FUTA Departmental Cutoff Marks are generally not always made public. However, the conditions might change this year since Post Utme examination is likely to be conducted, and especially in order to be just and fair in their Admission process.
Re: Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions by Ramwab94(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
2017/2018 POST- UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS

REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The Federal University of Technology, Akure
online registration for the Computer-Based Post-
UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL
COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018
Academic session will commence on Monday 4th
and end on Monday 18th September, 2017.

ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who made the Federal University of
Technology, Akure their First Choice Institution
in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 180 and
above are eligible for screening. In addition,
candidates must possess five (5) credit passes
including English Language and Mathematics at
not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who
do not participate in the Post-UTME screening
will not be considered for admission. FUTA will
not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
SCREENING FEE IS N2, 000.00(Two Thousand
Naira) payable at any bank on e-tranzact
platform only.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to
(i) Visit the University’s website for information
(ii) Complete and submit the University Post –
UTME Application Form online; and
(iii) Print out a copy.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The Registration Form is mandatory for all
eligible candidates to complete for the screening
exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME
Registration Number and the Full names (as it is
on JAMB slip) be correctly provided at the point
of payment and registration.
After payment, each candidate should visit the
University’s website and complete an online
Registration Form. The completed Form, should
be printed for the candidate’s use.
Also note that:
(i) All candidates should bring along the
following items to the screening venue:
(a) Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating
payments as appropriate;
(b) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/
Registration slips;
(c) Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-
UTME Online Registration Form;
(d) Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt
(collected from the Bank) and
(e) One passport photograph.
(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the
FUTA Digital Research Centre, “Obanla
campus”, The Federal University of Technology,
Akure.
(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell
phones or any other electronic gadget into the
examination hall.
(iv) candidates are requested, in their own
interest, to have a feel (practice of the
computer-based test by visiting Practice Test
Page).
(v) For more information or clarification or other
issues, candidates can visit the University
website or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND
(vi) Dates and schedules for screening shall be
announced later.

NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present
himself/herself for the Computer-Based
Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for
admission in the University.

SIGNED
R. A. Arifalo
Registrar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Appoints Pateh Bah As New Registrar / 28 Interesting Facts About English Lang. / Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.