Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Want To Learn Digital Marketing Without The Huge Costs? Now You Can - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want To Learn Digital Marketing Without The Huge Costs? Now You Can (657 Views)

Learn Digital Marketing At NO Cost / Learn Digital Marketing Skills In 3 Days / Learn Digital Marketing Free Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn Digital Marketing Without The Huge Costs? Now You Can by julic: 1:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Anyone interested in working in a digital agency to earn experience?
You'd be mentored and coached by an expert. You'll get to work on
interesting projects and learn hands-on all things digital marketing.

The good part, you can work from home or anywhere you love to.
Just a couple hours a week and the option to fill permanent position
in the area you've mastered and love working on.

I'm opening up applications now.
If you're interested or know anyone share or tag them on this post.
Get more info and apply at bit dot ly forward slash wiredinn-mentorship-program

Or call 09021031822

Re: Want To Learn Digital Marketing Without The Huge Costs? Now You Can by Rudaiya(f): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2017
Many marketing agencies boast about their creativity, innovation and ability to push boundaries. When I found R6S marketing agency I was thinking to make our organisation look cool and distinguished from the competition. They have helped us to get capturing the interest of potential customers and encouraging them on their journey from unaware to purchase. Very thankful for them.
Re: Want To Learn Digital Marketing Without The Huge Costs? Now You Can by bran1: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2017
I'm interested how do I contact you

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn Digital Marketing Without The Huge Costs? Now You Can by julic: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
bran1:
I'm interested how do I contact you

You can call 09021031822.

Thanks for your interest.
Re: Want To Learn Digital Marketing Without The Huge Costs? Now You Can by julic: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=Rudaiya post=58333149] Advertising a digital agency in LA in a Nigerian forum under a post that seeks to help other Nigerians shows your level of IQ an intelligence. And it tells me that your digital agency isn't so special otherwise, they would realize that this is the wrong form of customer acquisition. I'm here to help serious Nigerians who's already been through a lot with the recession. So do your best to delete your post or remain silent.

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Are Needed At Ikorodu Urgently Apply Now For Immediate Interview / Sales Promoters Needed Urgently / Rush Now For Le Meridien Hotel Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.