Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! (30344 Views)

Guys, Don't Die Trying. Don't Kill Yourself / Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Jaynom(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Well, I know women can Love. It is faithfulness that is the problem

2 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Onyinye15(f): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by rosieluv(f): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2017
this thread is misleading, don't poison the heart of those who still believe in love.

2 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by maxiuc(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Money money money money money money
That's all the need
Bleep love and go and make money

2 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by yerimas(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2017
Why should I even weep for a lady while I have greater things to live for

1 Like

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by SaulRazor: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2017
Opistorincos:
Iranu, u just neva jam beta woman

Beta woman hard to jam oo.the truth is 97 percent of men will never meet one

6 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Opistorincos(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2017
SaulRazor:

Beta woman hard to jam oo.the truth is 97 percent of men will never meet one

Yea, absolutely correct.

5 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by biz2get(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2017
Women are commodity to the Highest Bidder.

Especially in the Current Social Settings. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Tmex(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2017
very true

1 Like

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by 989900: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Very true for the most part (they just catch feelings) . . . there may be exceptions, but this is just damn too true for the most part.

2 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by michoim(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2017
According to that Titus 2:4, women are also supposed to be trained to love their children. Thus that means that women don't naturally love their children with Agape love?
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by oglalasioux(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2017
It all started the moment women realized that men can't be satisfied with one woman. So they upped their games and placed a price on the hole. After all the man will still lust after another woman. Why not cash out while still ahead.

Every woman does it for the money.

6 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2017
So says a bitter emasculated disgruntled man undecided
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by spiritedtete: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Stevengold:
Don't Generalize it. Some women love genuinely. My Fiancée loves me to a fault. Even when I try to push her away. She's always there.

How old are you?. Don't ever and ever vouch for a lady pleaseeeee. She loves you fine. But that doesn't mean no one else will melt her heart.

Please love and watch. Don't love with your heart but with your head. Pleaseeee! Copy that!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by gotnel: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Women can love, it only take time for them to make up their mind.

1 Like

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Shiitposter:
Hope i never end up like this bitter statistic posting OP.

There is always that one guy who is such a pessimist about everything. Fxck you and your bad vibes dude.
grin grin One girl probably broke his heart and he came here to vent,twisting the bible to suit his bitterness.
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by marooh: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2017
Just the headline I read so don't quote me!

Woman must find something to love about you once you have the doo grin

I love ur eyeball,
I love your mother, cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by fufuNegusi(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2017
pressplay411:
God punish the wicked girl that did this to your heart.

lols... that was an epic reponse
cant stop laughing
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by fufuNegusi(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2017
pressplay411:

lols... that was an epic response
cant stop laughing
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by HumanistMike(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2017
Mynd44:
So this is what my mind knew low key and became gamophobic shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hey pal. Why don't you ever front-page my topics bro?
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2017
Mynd44:
So this is what my mind knew low key and became gamophobic shocked shocked shocked shocked
Your case is a special one. cheesy
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by AmoryBlacq: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2017
love is for the weak mind

I don't need it because i may want to give it back

Take a walk to a cemetery, many there died out of love

I don't want to be one of those!

3 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Sleyanya1(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Loving, Caring & Loyalty in a relationship is explicitly an

Individual Thing.

There are always women & men capable of Truly loving their partner.

We just pray we find those ones.

1 Like

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by lastmessenger: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Forget love brothers.go for the pus.sy and breast and you will come back to thank me.

3 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Stevengold(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2017
spiritedtete:

How old are you?. Don't ever and ever vouch for a lady pleaseeeee. She loves you fine. But that doesn't mean no one else will melt her heart.

Please love and watch. Don't love with your heart but with your head. Pleaseeee! Copy that!!!!

What's ur business with my age?.
I can't vouch for any lady other than my wife to be.
Do u think my parents will be together for over 40years in marriage if they didn't love or trust each other.
Bro. My soup and ur soup no be same taste.
If your unfortunate to meet an untrustworthy lady.
Then I'm fortunate to meet a trustworthy one.
How can u say I should love with my head. U would have also said I should love with my d!ck.

7 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by stonemasonn: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2017
naijaboiy:
Who gives a flying Fück? grin

I love myself so much that I don't need to feed on a "fake love" from anyone. If you want to be slaves to your own emotions it's your own problem not mine.

At least I'm sure of one love which can never die. A mother's love for her child. Fück other types of love. grin
the mothers love is the best love any other is....….

2 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Julietcutie(f): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2017
pressplay411:
sorry I think I know u ...do u know any one called Maureen
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by gentlegenius(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2017
mbv90:
@melonny this is one of the greatest revelations ever and all men needs to understand this....so true, Men should love their wives unconditionally(agape) then women are taught to love(philio) their husband....#deeptruth
So what happens if I get involved with a young lady that no one has ever taught her how to love a man?
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by wildchild02: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2017
Are you done talking?

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by ConcernedNL: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2017
I can deny many things in this world, i cannot deny a womans love.

But i believe a womans love can be flakky cos its all about emotions and feelings, they would compromise anything for the 'feelings'. if anything begins to change, if you soft pedal, love begins to reduce.....

Either ways there are more things to live for than women at the end of the day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by spiritedtete: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2017
Stevengold:

What's ur business with my age?.
I can't vouch for any lady other than my wife to be.
Do u think my parents will be together for over 40years in marriage if they didn't love or trust each other.
Bro. My soup and ur soup no be same taste.
If your unfortunate to meet an untrustworthy lady.
Then I'm fortunate to meet a trustworthy one.

Your dad was matured enough to see in between lines ... He loved his wife despite her flaws. However your mum might even be the perfect one too... But your dad was able to apply wisdom even when he often makes mistakes.

Bro...I didnt say don't trust your wife... But please you don't need too much of emotional investment. What you need is wisdom to grow. So that she will see you as a model, which will make you unique to her. Thus she stays with you for as long as God wants.

5 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by geesilver(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Stevengold:
Don't Generalize it. Some women love genuinely. My Fiancée loves me to a fault. Even when I try to push her away. She's always there.
May be you dey pay her well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hausa Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds In Abuja (photos) / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.