Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! (30358 Views)

Guys, Don't Die Trying. Don't Kill Yourself / Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by richard870(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2017
logica:
Do you mind sharing the love story?
Wow! sorry my friend, i'm not a narrator. I believe you have heard of GOOGLE.COM
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by imustsaymymindo: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2017
Miggs:
Let me simplify that sentence..Males on Nland and other social networks "like" female dps because they are naturally interested in females but females hardly,if ever 'like" male dps because they arent really interested in males.They are much more interested in other females
P.S.Realistically,there is no such thing as 'love" on this planet.Its all about INTERESTS

Do we "like" their images because we love them? And dont forget, guys are more attracted in what they see as the popular quote goes.
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by tosyne2much(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
Bros, I can't believe there are people who still reason like you.

Just wait for a better guy to come around, toast her like agege bread, and watch how all the feelings she has for you will vanish into thin air. If you offend her at that moment, bro you WILL turn to an EX!

Bros,that's the way they are.
Brother, I don't agree with you ooooo

What about ladies who meet better guys yet they remain faithful to their men? Or would you deny the fact that there are still women like that out there ?
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by veraiyke(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Argument convincing. Especially that part that they act mostly on emotions and not reason. They keep hurts and keep acting on it and from it. All the same one got to live a life of love no matter what

1 Like

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by ajog1: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
spiritedtete:

Your dad was matured enough to see in between lines ... He loved his wife despite her flaws. However your mum might even be the perfect one too... But your dad was able to apply wisdom even when he often makes mistakes.

Bro...I didnt say don't trust your wife... But please you don't need too much of emotional investment. What you need is wisdom to grow. So that she will see you as a model, which will make you unique to her. Thus she stays with you for as long as God wants.
There's a great depth of intelligence to what you just said!
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by ORACULUM(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
SORRY[size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Miggs(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

Do we "like" their images because we love them? And dont forget, guys are more attracted in what they see as the popular quote goes.
We 'like" their images because we are much more interested in them.You can try an experiment yourself by putting an "F" on your monicker and placing any female photo as your dp.Find a topic on the frontpage and post "ok"and see what happens

2 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by ajog1: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
Bros, I can't believe there are people who still reason like you.

Just wait for a better guy to come around, toast her like agege bread, and watch how all the feelings she has for you will vanish into thin air. If you offend her at that moment, bro you WILL turn to an EX!

Bros,that's the way they are.
The dude fails to realize that the most faithful homes were built on visions, attributes and not feelings!
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by imustsaymymindo: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Miggs:
We 'like" their images because we are much more interested in them.You can try an experiment yourself by putting an "F" on your monicker and placing any female photo as your dp.Find a topic on the frontpage and post "ok"and see what happens

That is because we are naturally created to chase girls, but that has nothing to do with the ability for girls to love or not.
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by ipob1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin
pressplay411:
God punish the wicked girl that did this to your heart.
grin
pressplay411:
God punish the wicked girl that did this to your heart.
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by hensben(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Miggs:
Women really only "submit" to men when they are getting something from him.If the river from the man runs dry,they begin to act up.The only women that can truly love a man are maybe his daughter and sometimes his mother.Women dont really love men.They only love the idea of a man.There is no need to speak too much about this issue.For instance,online,look at Nland for example and see how males always "like' the photos on females dps and see how many "likes" females give to men.Offline,how many women offer males 'lifts' in their vehicles and how many men offer women?You see ...no comparison
Women naturally are scared of men so if you are not their brother , husband/boyfriend, pastor or father they won't give you life for fear of been raped or killed. Women don't hate men rather admire men and you don't expect them to walk to men rather it's the other way round. Whereas, men naturally have soft spot for women(love).
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by tosyne2much(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

It wasn't really a lesson sha. He was a very nice guy, I guess he was only being a man...let me put it like that.

Even babes no get mercy, no be babe do OP this thing? cheesy
But I don't think that's enough reason for you to become a partial feminist, or what do you think?
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Miggs(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
hensben:
Women naturally are scared of men so if you are not their brother , husband/boyfriend, pastor or father they won't give you life for fear of been raped or killed. Women don't hate men rather admire men and you don't expect them to walk to men rather it's the other way round. Whereas, men naturally have soft spot for women(love).
I never said women hated men but women are generally indifferent towards a man unless he has qualities like goodlooks,intelligence,wealth etc that appeals to her the and which she can gain from to use and impress (or is it oppress?) other women
P.S.I have met many women who dislike their bfs/husbands,brothers and even fathers because they never give/gave them what they desire/desired

2 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by pocohantas(f): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
But I don't think that's enough reason for you to become a partial feminist, or what do you think?
I'm far from being a feminist...definitely not the NL definition of feminist. You guys should stop throwing that word around, except if the lady in question identifies herself as one.

It isn't very smart to give people labels, just because they share views different for yours. If it's like that, you would have gotten several labels for your numerous threads wink
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by tosyne2much(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm far from being a feminist...definitely not the NL definition of feminist. You guys should stop throwing that word around, except if the lady in question identifies herself as one.

It isn't very smart to give people labels, just because they share views different for yours. If it's like that, you would have gotten several labels for your numerous threads wink
Now I know you better cheesy
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by ajog1: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

It wasn't really a lesson sha. He was a very nice guy, I guess he was only being a man...let me put it like that.

I love the sarcasm grin
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by pocohantas(f): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
veraiyke:
Argument convincing. Especially that part that they act mostly on emotions and not reason. They keep hurts and keep acting on it and from it. All the same one got to live a life of love no matter what

I believe there are more playboys acting out of hurt than females doing same. Take it easy... women might whine and whine, men act it.

ajog1:
I love the sarcasm grin
LOL! Men will always be men hah? Reading this thread and wondering if men actually love women that much grin grin
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Melonny(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Haha! girl no do me anything. I was just inspired by the type of men I discussed in the last two paragraphs, videos on YouTube and some random posts on Nairaland..
Maybe men who wants good wife ain't praying right? Maybe men should pray for a submissive wife instead of a wife that will love them.
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by veraiyke(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

I believe there are more playboys acting out of hurt than females doing same. Take it easy... women might whine and whine, men act it.

LOL! Men will always be men hah? Reading this thread and wondering if men actually love women that much grin grin
Well I agree with you too. Men n women are terms indicating generalisations and I avoid them.
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by pocohantas(f): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Melonny:
Haha! girl no do me anything. I was just inspired by the type of men I discussed in the last two paragraphs, videos on YouTube and some random posts on Nairaland..
Maybe men who wants good wife ain't praying right? Maybe men should pray for a submissive wife instead of a wife that will love them.

Out of love comes submission. Any other submission that isn't borne out of love is definitely conditional and susceptible to change. If a woman loves you, every other would be added on to it.

The problem is, we have people like you...teaching partners to be unnecessarily defensive. As you're teaching your fellow guys, some ladies are somewhere teaching themselves too.

Then two people would marry, the man would be hoarding his love and the wife would be hoarding submission. Next place is in family meeting, then Igando court... another marriage gone.

Pray for a woman who loves you effortlessly and unconditionally.
When a woman loves, she loves for real...

I am not overly religious, so...I can't say it's all about prayers. It's more about being discerning and open to love. You can't appreciate what you don't give or understand.

3 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Out of love comes submission. Any other submission that isn't borne out of love is definitely conditional and susceptible to change. If a woman loves you, every other would be added on to it.

The problem is, we have people like you...teaching partners to be unnecessarily defensive. As you're teaching your fellow guys, some ladies are somewhere teaching themselves too.

Then two people would marry, the man would be hoarding his love and the wife would be hoarding submission. Next place is in family meeting, then Igando court... another marriage gone.

Pray for a woman who loves you effortlessly and unconditionally.
When a woman loves, she loves for real...

I am not overly religious, so...I can't say it's all about prayers. It's more about being discerning and open to love. You can't appreciate what you don't give or understand.

Na wa o ego... this is impressive.. you have a career in this o... when are you submitting your quit letter?
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

I am 22 by the way.

What is your point? Are you saying you are a young child molester?
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by BackToLife: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Melonny:
Mynd44,RoyalRoy, Lalasticlala c'mon buddies, let's focus in on this with wisdom. let men know their fate.
The wise ones can see you. Carry your GAYitude go another place.
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by SINZ: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
True.
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Rossikki: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:
True OP, even if you are super cute, all still the same shit, they leave their boyfriend just to be with you because you are cuter and more fun than previous boyfriend, they tell you they love you but it is all a lie, they don't even know they are lying, because it's who they are.

this world is bleeped up lipsrsealed

I don't even know if I should proceed with my plans to get married next year. cry cry

sexybbstar, what do you think about this write up from op?
You can marry, but be prepared to end the marriage at any time if she starts to lose her 'love' and take you for granted.

1 Like

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Rossikki: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
OP is right. I read some research online that showed that women lack a conscience. They lack empathy, which is the capacity to put themselves in another person's shoes to feel their suffering. In essence they are like animals, with an underdeveloped sense of right and wrong. It is a natural mental deficiency, so you can't really blame them. Your best defence is to never ever "fall in love" with any of them, even if you choose to marry one. And be prepared to dump her at any time. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Rossikki: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
hensben:
Women naturally are scared of men so if you are not their brother , husband/boyfriend, pastor or father they won't give you lift for fear of been raped or killed. Women don't hate men rather admire men and you don't expect them to walk to men rather it's the other way round. Whereas, men naturally have soft spot for women(love).
You are wrong. Women will never stop and give a lift to a man, even if the man is a cripple. It has nothing to do with fear. Even their fellow women they cannot give a lift. How many times have you seen a woman give money to a beggar on the street?

2 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by naijaboiy: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Benita27:
Don't worry, someday you'll be loved by a lady.
I've always been. I just don't give a flying Fück. cool
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by naijaboiy: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Miggs:
Not all mothers' love are unconditional.The American rapper EMINEM mother had no love for him
A mother will either love you the wrong way and do many hurtful things or love you the right way and be responsible. Even Eminem had to apologize to his mother later on after the fame.

One bad mother cannot stain the rest who are good. smiley
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by hensben(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rossikki:
You are wrong. Women will never stop and give a lift to a man, even if the man is a cripple. It has nothing to do with fear. Even their fellow women they cannot give a lift. How many times have you seen a woman give money to a beggar on the street?
hmmm
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Rossikki: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
hensben:
hmmm
It's true...Women in general lack Empathy. It has to do with the way their brains are wired. It is natural. The reason a woman cannot give money to a beggar on the street is because she has nothing to gain from it.

1 Like

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by logica(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rossikki:
It's true...Women in general lack Empathy. It has to do with the way their brains are wired. It is natural. The reason a woman cannot give money to a beggar on the street is because she has nothing to gain from it.
Not quite correct. You described a sociopath or a BPD sufferer. But not all women fit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help / Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.