Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,023 members, 7,799,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw (18544 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by Nwaforchigozie: 4:43am On Jul 11, 2017

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by bigtt76(f): 4:46am On Jul 11, 2017
It's absurd. I see young girls lots of time dropping off all their iranu abasha undies at a popular laundromat and the staff are always without gloves..... yuck!

13 Likes

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by dingbang(m): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2017
bigtt76:
It's absurd. I see young girls lots of time dropping off all their iranu abasha undies at a popular laundromat and the staff are always without gloves..... yuck!
what now? Are you a laundry attendant?

25 Likes

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by liftedhigh: 5:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Issa annoying thing... Really really annoying especially when it's coming from a lady..Oh My! undecided
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by mrwonlasewonie: 5:55am On Jul 11, 2017
grin

Those dirty torn pants standing as if they put starch in it grin

Men too aren't guilty grin

Their smelling boxers and briefs grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by pressplay411(m): 6:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Cos it's cloths. No regulation against the type of cloths you can dry clean.
She's looking at it like it's just one or two undies, how about people who change undies everyday? Do the math.
This is an ignorant statement from her, I hope she was clowning around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by bigtt76(f): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Hahahaha ....I went to do my laundry but found what the girls are doing to be ridiculous undecided

dingbang:
what now? Are you a laundry attendant?
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by dingbang(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Hahahaha ....I went to do my laundry but found what the girls are doing to be ridiculous undecided

you went to do your laundry.. That means you are one of them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by bigtt76(f): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2017
You're making a mistake here. She's not saying don't dry clean your panties o, rather what she's saying is that, panties and other underwears should not leave the confines of your home to be dropped off for washing exposed. Its best you wash your thingy after bath each morning ....why pile it up? If you must pile them up, then use a water bag to package them for laundry. The laundry person don't have to open and handle them.

pressplay411:
She's looking at it like it's just one or two undies, how about people who change undies everyday? Do the math.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by bigtt76(f): 7:20am On Jul 11, 2017
LMAO ....I do it myself not drop off for the laundry assistants to do on my behalf like the other girls do tongue

dingbang:
you went to do your laundry.. That means you are one of them grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by dingbang(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2017
bigtt76:
LMAO ....I do it myself not drop off for the laundry assistants to do on my behalf like the other girls do tongue

so how do you now know that the other girls drop it off at the laundry when you do it yourself? grin
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by bigtt76(f): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Cos I see dem dear! I also see when the laundry assistants launder and fold them up. Guy take time to visit one and you will see for your self.

dingbang:
so how do you now know that the other girls drop it off at the laundry when you do it yourself? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by jazinogold(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by holatin(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2017
Maybe the adult has Wicklow on his or hand now.

in bother Silas voice GRORGE NOT
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by centoke30(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2017
H
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by ipobarecriminals: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2017
sad only irresponsible people do that

3 Likes

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by justi4jesu(f): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2017
cool cool cool No comment but first check below

Check my signature and be wowed wink
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by martineverest(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Height of Laziness

6 Likes

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by NothingDoMe: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2017
Why she dey cry?

1 Like

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by deepwater(f): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2017
kai
Only people without shame would do such.

Total laziness, they might as well drop of their butt at the laundry for clean up as well..

mmmh (covers nose) make i comot here abeg, yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by mikool007(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2017
Is that why she is crying

1 Like

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by 989900: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2017
O s'aro Monday.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by GeneralOjukwu: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2017
pressplay411:

Just say you do it...end of story.

No matter how busy you are, you should wash your undies. Haba which kind of laziness is that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by free2ryhme: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Adults are lazy at washing their undies wears or they have the money to pay for their dirty jobs
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2017
She's on point. Undies aren't meant to be seen by another person; more especially for the ladies. Take time and wash your undies yourself, why would the laundry man handle your undies?. That's so wrong!. I guess laziness is the root cause.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by free2ryhme: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2017
martineverest:
Height of Laziness

Is it your money grin
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by Shortyy(f): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Aunty Kate, are your undies that smelly?
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by jashar(f): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2017
No time to wash them ma....
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by nikkypearl(f): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2017
angry sad
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by Pavore9: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Laughing.... cheesy grin
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by bigerboy200: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Why Would Any Adult Drop Their Undies At The Dry-Cleaners? – Kate Henshaw by maxiuc(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Our yoruba girls Oya are you girls guilty as charged

Because I dey hear sey una dey wear Pant front nd back for 1month

Is it true

But why a lady take her particulars to a laundry shop
Bunch of lazy slay Queens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo & Miss Universe Leila Lopes at South-South Awards / Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) / Thank God Entertainers Lost Their Primaries- Etcetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.