Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye (33181 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by fistonati(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Dino is a product of confused nation while Bello is a product military constitution we are using.
TonyeBarcanista:
Dino and Bello are useless

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by madridguy(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by greggng: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2017
Because his recall attempt is politically motivated count me out of it

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by LoveJesus87(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2017
xxgig:
“Now it is clear that Governor Udom Emmanuel
seems to like our vacuous Senator so much, we
would be much obliged if Akwa Ibom will take
him off our hands for good. We can negotiate
details of his transfer before the applicable
windows close"
Transfer window Neva close grin
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by gssdobi: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Who said he is not performing?he is the slaying sinator of social media.using their money to buy flashy cars to to get 1million likes for them to fry beans.let him come back home his slayings done do.abeg
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by Acidosis(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2017
DINO MELAYE is going nowhere. Yahaya Bello can go to hell. The ediot thinks politics is all about marrying 3 wives. Yahaya Bello has always been a compound ediot, a low life and a barbaric debtor. He should simply pay his workers and shut the hell up! By the way, I'm part of Dino's Constituency! The only person I want to recall back to his village is YAHAYA BELLO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2017
What is dino's wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by misspineapple(f): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2017
If only kogi indegenes know they are being used to fyt a supremacy battle

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by wickyyolo: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2017
kocvalour:
Dino the general

kogi people are fools

ur mumu governor neva pay una na Dino una go cari 4 head

ZOMBIES
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by misano(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2017
simplyhonest:
let's get this straight...
senators are not choices of governors. it is the electorate that choose a senator and if they don't want him, no amount of praises by pseudo governors will stop the process of a recall...

Exactly, all this nonsense talks go no where.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by Myself2(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2017
simplyhonest:
senators are not choices of governors. it is the electorate that choose a senator and if they don't want him, no amount of praises by pseudo governors will stop the process of a recall...

Go an recall him nahhhh
You guys should stop this delusion already.When the so called CCT trial of Bukola Saraki started,I recall how so many people here on nairaland were having premature ej.aculation and blabbed on and on about how Saraki was so gone from senate presidency,I simply told them it wasn't gonna happen .Today what is the reality.
Similarly I don't just want to go into the numerous encumbrances in a recall process especially as it pertains to Nigeria, I'll just go ahead and tell you what I told you in Sarakis case;

THE RECALL IS A PIPE DREAM THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN.PERIOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by misano(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2017
Integrityfarms:
As far as this is the 8th Senate, Dino is going no where!

Are U from Kogi west senatorial district? Are amongst those that put him in office? If not, just shushs.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by Pro2makx(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2017
Fanwo has just confirmed that truly, it is the Governor sponsoring Dino's recall. For God's sake, what is the governor's spokesman business with what udom said? Why not allow Kogi west people reply? Or y is he so pained by the fact Dino was referred to as a general. And I can see he is claiming Dino is spreading false info bout unpaid salary. My elder sister just got her 18 month's salary. She is a genuine staff, with all her credentials complete. She did not receive a dime throughout 2016, from January to December, also 2017 from January till she is just paid (thank God Dino did not keep quiet). There are people with similar problem that has not received a dime till now. And some has received some months with some outstanding, yet they have no hope of when it will be paid. My sister lost a pregnancy of 5months plus because of the demonic screening they were doing that had no end. Can't u see the hatred in fanwo's word about Dino? He is revealing their secrets and seriously pinning their neck. People of Kogi west outrightly rejected smart, the diaspora senator, who has all his investments in Kwara State. And overwhelmingly voted Dino.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by Shakur86(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Mr udom wetin concern you!
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by Turbocharged: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2017
simplyhonest:
If senators "are not choices of governors", why then is the governor championing his recall?
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by xxgig(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2017
GEJDHERO:
Look at this MUMU..........be forming as if you re from KOGI state.
I am so tempted, but ...
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by maisauki: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2017
xxgig:
“Now it is clear that Governor Udom Emmanuel
seems to like our vacuous Senator so much, we
would be much obliged if Akwa Ibom will take
him off our hands for good. We can negotiate
details of his transfer before the applicable
windows close"
LOL, you bad ooo oga

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2017
I SMH for all these CLOWNS we call leaders sha
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by Agimor(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2017
Proffdada:
TOTAL RECALL of Dino Melaye and Bukola Saraki is gonna be lit
The former is possible but the latter would be an herculean task. Kwaras are Sariki ass lickers.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by smartworld3(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2017
They know what they are doing
career guide & scholarships
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by Walelavender(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2017
xxgig:
“Now it is clear that Governor Udom Emmanuel seems to like our vacuous Senator so much, we would be much obliged if Akwa Ibom will take him off our hands for good. We can negotiate details of his transfer before the applicable windows close"
The transfer window is still much open grin
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by NGELEBUBE: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2017
kocvalour:
Dino the general

kogi people are fools

ur mumu governor neva pay una na Dino una go cari 4 head

ZOMBIES
kogi state remains the most unfortunate state in the history of the world that is fighting their only performing senator in nigeria where as their stupid and under performed governor of unquantifiable proportion remained untouched what a people,meanwhile there is every likelihood that melaye's constituency may not have hand in this recall poo orchestrated by this doomed fellow called yahaya bello, using workers salary to sponsor inconsequential project that is dead on arrival....may thunder fall on yahaya bello.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by simplyhonest(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2017
Turbocharged:

If senators "are not choices of governors", why then is the governor championing his recall?
the senatorial election that just held in osun backs what I said up... senators are not the choices of governors
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by simplyhonest(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2017
Myself2:

Go an recall him nahhhh
You guys should stop this delusion already.When the so called CCT trial of Bukola Saraki started,I recall how so many people here on nairaland were having premature ej.aculation and blabbed on and on about how Saraki was so gone from senate presidency,I simply told them it wasn't gonna happen .Today what is the reality.
Similarly I don't just want to go into the numerous encumbrances in a recall process especially as it pertains to Nigeria, I'll just go ahead and tell you what I told you in Sarakis case;

THE RECALL IS A PIPE DREAM THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN.PERIOD
it still didn't negate my point that senators are not the choices of governors.... and all you wrote just backed it up... thanks...
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by NGELEBUBE: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2017
lonecatt:
dino has met his match and governor bello seems to have all the time for him
yes i agree with you bello seems to have all the time for melaye bc that is all therein in his manifesto cum agenda, useless man that have not paid workers for several months, never constructed a single road,no visible project in the entire kogi state since the inception this joke called administration and one stupid paid agent is there spewing poo all in the name of director general of a failed state commisioner for information.
come for me and let amadioha fall on you and yahaya bello.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by lonecatt(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2017
NGELEBUBE:

yes i agree with you bello seems to have all the time for melaye bc that is all therein in his manifesto cum agenda, useless man that have not paid workers for several months, never constructed a single road,no visible project in the entire kogi state since the inception this joke called administration and one stupid paid agent is there spewing poo all in the name of director general of a failed state commisioner for information.
come for me and let amadioha fall on you and yahaya bello.
what is this one saying,did you eat pepper? if you are too pained you can direct your anger to yahaya bellos office. wetin concern me
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by MRAKBEE(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2017
simplyhonest:
Does this also apply to the Nigerian political environment or its just a theory in one of our textbooks?
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by NGELEBUBE: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2017
lonecatt:

what is this one saying,did you eat pepper? if you are too pained you can direct your anger to yahaya bellos office. wetin concern me
was referring to Director-General, media and publicity to the governor, Kingsley Fanwo and not you...pepper fall on you!
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by OgaBuhari: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Yahya Bello is an APC criminal. He hates melaye cos the latter speaks the truth and will reveal his sorry ass.
Kogi West citizens Oya receive sense.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by joetins(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2017
UDOM EMMANUEL should sharap and face state mtters
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by NigLasPresident: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2017
Well. I am not surprised at this latest move. Always known they were coming for Dino someday but who would have thought it would be this method?
Playing the Kogi citizen card.

Dino has made too much anti-buhari comments in the past and has been too supportive to Saraki, so I am not surprised the powers that pulls the strings behind the scene finally have discovered how to finally eliminate this Saraki's die hard fan from the scene. How come the people of kogi just realised this guy was a wrong choice after so many years representing them? How did they arrive at their decision to kick out Dino? Few community representatives no one knows who is using + camera men + ruling party controlled INEC = Kick out Dino. I think an election in the open to decide Dino's fate would be a true determinant of the peoples will not all these propaganda play.

Please If you are a puppet of the powers that be and must quote me, please quote me with maturity please or better you stay in your lane.
Re: Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye by simplyhonest(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2017
MRAKBEE:

Does this also apply to the Nigerian political environment or its just a theory in one of our textbooks?
it's not a theory, but a reality we are slowly but gradually getting to... check the last senatorial election in Osun state, the governor's candidate lost woefully, but the people's choice won.... track back a little and look at ondo elections... the godfather candidate lost at the primaries, the people's candidate is now the elected governor. it might not be applicable in all scenarios but gradually, we will sure get to that lofty point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta / PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags / Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.