Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,709 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why Do People Give Credit To Their Mother For Their Success - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Give Credit To Their Mother For Their Success (491 Views)

Don't use your Mother for Ritual_OAP Michael Effiong warns yahoo yahoo boys / 5 Reasons Nigerian Children Are Not Speaking Their Mother Tongue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Give Credit To Their Mother For Their Success by holuwajobar(m): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Am not saying that u shuldnt gv credit to ur mother buh does it mean dah ur daddy ddnt play any role in ur success...

Am nt yet successful oo buh my dad n mum are equally playin a role in my future success

Need ur opinion
Re: Why Do People Give Credit To Their Mother For Their Success by ExpensiveG: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Why Do People Give Credit To Their Mother For Their Success by bamdly(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2017
me self don't know all I know is DAT u can't give credit to ur gf or spouse only married men or women give credit to their family but if u are single and making it u only give credit to ur parents
Re: Why Do People Give Credit To Their Mother For Their Success by divinehand2003(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2017
Mothers are generally regarded as being SWEET. On the other hand, most Nigerian dads don't give a fück about transforming you to become a success. Dads only associate with those kids that end up with success.
Most mums guide you from the very beginning and never leave your side. They pray for you, feed you, care for you, and advise you so as to become successful. They are always there for you. Again, we call them sweet-mother we can't forget.
Re: Why Do People Give Credit To Their Mother For Their Success by Djicemob: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2017
divinehand2003:
Mothers are generally regarded as being SWEET. On the other hand, most Nigerian dads don't give a fück about transforming you to become a success. Dads only associate with those kids that end up with success.
Most mums guide you from the very beginning and never leave your side. They pray for you, feed you, care for you, and advise you so as to become successful. They are always there for you. Again, we call them sweet-mother we can't forget.
And who says a Dad cant be sweet and supportive?

Note:I was raised by a single mother. But that doesn't mean we should be unfair to all dads out there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Give Credit To Their Mother For Their Success by divinehand2003(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2017
Djicemob:
And who says a Dad cant be sweet and supportive?

Note:I was raised by a single mother. But that doesn't mean we should be unfair to all dads out there.

Unfortunately my dear, as much as I love my dad, I still give more of the credit to my mum. She is sweeter than my dad.
But again, MOST Dads in Nigeria, not all of them, don't care. The bulk of the work is on the mothers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcome, New Nairalanders, Tell Us How About The Site. / Setup Your Bulk SMS Portal And Make Figures / Wonder Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.