Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring (2464 Views)

40" Samsung Smart Premium Uhd 4k Hdr Tv (2018 Edition) / SOLD HP Spectre X360 Convertible 13-4003dx . Fantastic Deal / 40'' Samsung LED TV Series 6 Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2017
Super neat Samsung smart tv for sale

Model: UA40J6200

With Bluetooth, wifi, screen mirroring and smart hub

Price: 100k last

Warranty: 6 months

Call/whatsapp: 08087879636

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nwakibie3(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2017
ur location?
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2017
nwakibie3:
ur location?
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by tmeeto: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Where in Lagos? Can you do 90l
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2017
tmeeto:
Where in Lagos? Can you do 90l
100k broe. I can deliver to you if you are not in the Island.
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Very neat and smart
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2017
something is wrong here ...the second picture is a picture acuon uploaded on his thread several months ago if not last year ....why then dis you post it here as yours ?
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by Ias1: 12:55am On Jul 12, 2017
hardwerk:
something is wrong here ...the second picture is a picture acuon uploaded on his thread several months ago if not last year ....why then dis you post it here as yours ?
the 3 pictures don't even correlate sef, see the background all different
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2017
scam alert

scam alert

scam alert
this bastard is a thief
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by techycontents(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2017
hardwerk:
scam alert

scam alert

scam alert
this bastard is a thief
.proof it bro..

1 Like

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
techycontents:
.proof it bro..

what is it with nigerians and ignorance ....dont you have eyes ?
are the backgrounds and tv sets desame ?
why is he not refuting my claims?
you can visit acuons thread and take the pain of going from page 90 till present and see same television set there ...

dont let ignorance and your vapid view of me hating on the scammer op lead you to loss money
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
techycontents:
.proof it bro..

and you unintelligent belated puerile nitwit ,it is prove not proof
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
mnydd44 come ban this sham artist and his accomplice then proceed to close this thread
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by techycontents(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
hardwerk:

and you unintelligent belated puerile nitwit ,it is prove not proof
I don't claim I'm an English teacher.....so far u can comprehend what I wrote and you still went ahead to show your stupidity your great grandfathers must be regretting your are still alive

2 Likes

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by techycontents(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
techycontents:

I don't claim I'm an English teacher.....so far u can comprehend what I wrote and you still went ahead to show your stupidity your great grandfathers must be regretting you are still alive

1 Like

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by techycontents(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
hardwerk:
this is how your mom is crying forbyou and your stupidity on a daily ...regretting why she opened her vagina for daddy stupid
YABA LEFT MUST BE HAPPY THEY DIDN'T ADMIT YOU

1 Like

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ias1:
comments like this are really funny! how does the background affect you bros?
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
hardwerk:

you can visit acuons thread and take the pain of going from page 90 till present and see same television set there ...

dont let ignorance and your vapid view of me hating on the scammer op lead you to loss money
I just cant believe we have human beings like this in Nigeria. Can you bring the said picture you are talking about? by the way i suspect you are an online mole working out some clandestine intent. lemme check your profile. U can check mine too. then we can know who is a scam. lol

1 Like

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ias1:
Let me take the stress to explain, even though i dont owe you that, but it will also achieve a positive aim of pushing my thread up.

The first picture was taken with flash on(as u can see on the screen face) hence the true colours are seen.
The second and third were taken without flash to enable prospective buyers(not you) to know that the flash image on the first is not a fault.
hence the background colour is different because the room wasnt bright. The location is the same.

if you need further explanation seek the opinion of a good photographer. I hope this helps cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by Ias1: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
nnacent:
Let me take the stress to explain, even though i dont owe you that, but it will also achieve a positive aim of pushing my thread up.

The first picture was taken with flash on(as u can see on the screen face) hence the true colours are seen.
The second and third were taken without flash to enable prospective buyers(not you) to know that the flash image on the first is not a fault.
hence the background colour is different because the room wasnt bright. The location is the same.

if you need further explanation seek the opinion of a good photographer. I hope this helps cheesy
Thank you, explain that to the prospective buyer
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
hardwerk:
scam alert

scam alert

scam alert
this bastard is a thief

I really wonder what point you have made that will warrant you calling me a bastard.
On checking, I discovered you joined nairaland 2017, 10 good years after i joined. Enough said.

4 Likes

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
hardwerk:

At the bolded, whenever you expect me to react, my phone number is up there, u can just flash me. i will call to know whats up.
I have a daytime job in real life ok wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
nnacent:

I just cant believe we have human beings like this in Nigeria. Can you bring the said picture you are talking about? by the way i suspect you are an online mole working out some clandestine intent. lemme check your profile. U can check mine too. then we can know who is a scam. lol
scammer keep mute

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hahaha Ignorance is truly a disease! The only similarity I see between the pix you posted and the one I posted is Samsung test picture that is in all samsung high end TVs.

Obviously, I am giving audience to a brother that needs medical help and I'm not a doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nnacent, so you have time for this low life? Ignore him completely and move on. Someone that just registered in Nairaland in 2017 calling an old timer who registered since 2007 scammer? He should be one of those professional scammers that abandoned their scamming Username to create new one in 2017. He couldn't even substantiate his claim which was based on complete ignorance. SMH

1 Like

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by nnacent(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2017
TV still available!
Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2017
nnacent:

wonder why you even wasted your time explaining the obvious to him

1 Like

Re: Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring by newman10(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bought one from this guy some months back. Unit is working fine till now. Honest guy. I am in PHC. He helped sent it down.

Bottomline, he is no scammer. He is very legit

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD!!! HP 15, Core I3 7th Gen For Sale / US Used Iphones, Samsung And HTC Phones For Sale /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.