Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him (29225 Views)

Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 77th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband / Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo) / Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by JamieNaija(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2017
Veteran Nollywood Actress, Joke Silva pours encomium on her husband, Olu Jacobs as he turns 75 today.

She shared the post on Instagram

"Happy Birthday gorgeous....75 is not beans !!!Thank you for all you do for me and the kids...the sacrifices.With you we are always first. �Thank you for all you have done for the industry...theatre ...film...television. Here is to many more years of impact. Happy Birthday"

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/joke-silva-showers-husband-with-praise.html?m=1

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by HonAdeli(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Hbd to baba NLA @olu jacobs

16 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by odiereke(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2017
HBD the Guru. The Older it becomes, the stronger it waxes more.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2017
This man can cry for Africa... Small thing like this, pool of tears don full ground while some young actors will just be wailing without a single drop of tear.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Preca(f): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2017
HBD to you sir

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Tamarapetty(f): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2017
cheesy role model

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by dumie(f): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Na so e suppose be!
I tap into this union IJN
Meanwhile, Hbd to Igwe

20 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2017
dumie:
Na so e suppose be!
I tap into this union IJN
Meanwhile, Hbd to Igwe

Hey!!

4 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by dumie(f): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Hey!!

Hi Mr paint

4 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Cutezt(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2017
One of the very few respectable couple in the industry, I used to hold omotola in the same regard until...

My wife do such in the name of acting? Oh lawd, are we lacking money or what?

make she just follow from there dey go her papa house.

Happy birthday legend.
I love your spoken English btw.

15 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Neduzze5(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2017
My man!!

I love the way he stutters in his movies.

He be like;

"Son, co...come back here now or..or else, your...your younger brother will replace you instead as m..my successor!!"

18 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by blackbeau1(f): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Their love and marriage encourages me a lot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by dolphinife: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Guess he's older than Pete edochie
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by praise1705(f): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
This man can cry for Africa... Small thing like this, pool of tears don full ground while some young actors will just be wailing without a single drop of tear.

u think se e easy to cry for movie scene?
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Taiwo20(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2017
HBD
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by habex005(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2017
beautiful people.....in chris brown voice

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by SageTravels: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2017
happy birthday
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Oh My GOD... Look at how he is so fresh even at 75? and also mummy Joke Silva looks good too

They surely must be living healthy

Happy birthday Sir.. May you live long in good health

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by planetx13: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2017
This couple has shown that marriage can work irrespective of anything once there is love, patience, understanding and dedication..

Meanwhile.... country hard, make una laugh small

A teacher decided to teach her students
a very interesting topic: comparatives and
superlatives....
Eg: _Long longer longest
_Big bigger biggest
_Short shorter shortest
_Fast faster fastest.
So the next day, she came back with some
visitors to prove to them that her students were wonderful
pupils,,,, She started;
TEACHER : Now children recite what you just
learnt yesterday... Let's go this way...
TEACHER: Long
PUPILS: Long longer longest
TEACHER: Big
PUPILS: Big bigger biggest
TEACHER: Short
PUPILS : Short Shorter Shortest
TEACHER: Fast!
PUPILS: Fast Faster Fastest
TEACHER: (was grateful and shouted happily)
Good!
PUPILS: Good gooder goodest
TEACHER: STOP!!!
PUPILS: Stop stopper stoppest
TEACHER: (already abashed) ENOUGH!!!
PUPILS: Enough enougher enoughest
TEACHER: Chim o!
PUPILS: Chim o Chimooer chimooest
TEACHER : CHAI!!!!
PUPILS: Chai chaier chaiest
TEACHER: OLODO!!!
PUPILS: Olodo olodoer oloodoest � � � � � .
Teacher Fainted!!! Please don't laugh too much oo.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by kinz2016: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Happy birthday baba nla
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by shadyberry(f): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Happy birthday sir...more Grace and blessings.
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2017
But this man has always looked old ever since I knew him. Now that he's getting older, I can't even see the difference. Juju things... anyways happy birthday, Let me find this kind of long lasting love.
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2017
They make Marriage look like Sugar, Spice and Everything nice.

Love is a commitment, not a feeling.

12 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by eleojo23: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2017
75? shocked

Wow...
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by jeff1993: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2017
May God continue to preserve you Sir ..... 75 years no b Beans!!!!

But I know a 73 year old vegetable in London!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by itiswellandwell: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2017
75 and the man is still looking young. If not for his white beards. One would have mistaken his for a teenager. It's all about rest of mind. Lord, give me rest of mind althrough my life and that of every Nairalanders.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by luminouz(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by nikkypearl(f): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2017
HBD baba
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by Oyindidi(f): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2017
So this man senior buhari. Buhari fear God na cool

Happy birthday Sir

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2017
See as they come resemble.

When a good man meets a good woman, it's easier to keep the marriage going. Unlike when one is going South and the other is going in another direction...na instagram divorce be next thing nae.

Happy birthday Sir.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by MumZ(f): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2017
Hbd sir
Re: Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him by femi4: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
So this man senior buhari. Buhari fear God na cool

Happy birthday Sir
Buharis age is military age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" / Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins / Chika Ike Flaunts Hot Legs In New Sexy Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.