Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 PM

Is This The Jackal Aisha Is Referring To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Jackal Aisha Is Referring To (671 Views)

Live And Breaking: Aisha Is Fighting Daura Kids Again! / 'jubril From Sudan’ May Be The Secret Danjuma Is Referring To, Says Fani Kayode / How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Jackal Aisha Is Referring To by REDshouse(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Saraki and melaye the hyena and jackal that Mrs Aisha is referring to....

Re: Is This The Jackal Aisha Is Referring To by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2017
REDshouse:
Saraki and melaye the hyena and jackal that Mrs Aisha is referring to....
May be Fayose. According Senator Shehu Sani, the jackal has been trying to become King. Fayose has been openly campaigning for the presidency in 2019, saying openly that 'something will give way' for him to become president then.
Re: Is This The Jackal Aisha Is Referring To by REDshouse(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2017
igbodefender:
May be Fayose. According Senator Shehu Sani, the jackal has been trying to become King. Fayose has been openly campaigning for the presidency in 2019, saying openly that 'something will give way' for him to become president then.
but he himself knows that it's not possible. I see Fayose as a decoy. The main person she is referring to is Saraki cos he is the one that want to impeach Osinbajo to become the acting president with the hope that the president/ Lion King won't come back and eventually becomes d president also he comes from northern minority

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Turn Around In 20 Months, Says Osinbajo / When I Win A Lottery I Will Get My B00bs Done- Fayose’s Sister, Mo, Says / Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.