Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ringing In The Ear And Or Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ringing In The Ear And Or Head (952 Views)

Has Anyone Experienced Ringing In The Ears Before? Your Help Urgently Neded / Ringing In My Right Ear. / Ringing in ear!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ringing In The Ear And Or Head by Wkaay(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Hello doctors in the house please what is the cause and solution to ringing in the ear and or head. Its been on for more than 15 years. Pls help. I ve tried many medical means to no avail. I stopped seeing doctors about 7 years ago when a doctor told me it will stop on its own. I relaxed. I decided to throw it to the house may be there can be way out. Please help.
Re: Ringing In The Ear And Or Head by delishpot: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tinnitus (TIN-ih-tus) is the perception of noise or ringing in the ears. A common problem, tinnitus affects about 1 in 5 people. Tinnitus isn't a condition itself — it's a symptom of an underlying condition, such as age-related hearing loss, ear injury or a circulatory system dissorder.
Although bothersome, tinnitus usually isn't a sign of something serious. Although it can worsen with age, for many people, tinnitus can improve with treatment. Treating an identified underlying cause sometimes helps. Other treatments reduce or mask the noise, making tinnitus less noticeable.

Now that you know the name of the condition, google may help you learn more about it.

Sauce and stew:

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tinnitus/home/ovc-20180349
Re: Ringing In The Ear And Or Head by Wkaay(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Thank you I will Google it

1 Like

Re: Ringing In The Ear And Or Head by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wkaay:
Hello doctors in the house please what is the cause and solution to ringing in the ear and or head. Its been on for more than 15 years. Pls help. I ve tried many medical means to no avail. I stopped seeing doctors about 7 years ago when a doctor told me it will stop on its own. I relaxed. I decided to throw it to the house may be there can be way out. Please help.

(1) (Reply)

Hypertension And The Economy. / Emmanuel Eboue Caught AIDS / Cucumber Can Cure Bad Breath - Dr Paul Kasenene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.