Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume (15665 Views)

Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by itsdumebi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
A former Senate leader, Ali Ndume has revealed how former president, Goodluck Jonathan tortured him emotionally for 6 years over alleged links to terrorist sect, Boko Haram.

Speaking to Newsmen in the federal capital territory(FCT), Abuja, Ndume, who was recently acquitted by a federal high court in Abuja, told journalists that his family was seriously affected by the allegations. He stated that one of his daughters suffered a miscarriage on hearing of his arrest and arraignment in court.

In his words;

“For six years, the Federal Government put me on trial without any evidence to prove their false allegations against me. After six years, the court said they had no case against me so they had to acquit me.The media wasn’t fair; the spirit with which they reported my arraignment has not been matched with the reports published on my acquittal.

For six years I was restricted, I could not travel, I could not move an inch; I was subjected to emotional torture when all the while the government knew that there was nothing against me and they know who the sponsors of Boko Haram are.

And the saddest aspect of it all was that up till when the case was dismissed finally, nobody, including those in the media who had subjected me to their trial, could query the lame facts brought to the court.But I will still ensure that my voice is heard and my side of the story is told as well; because there are so many things that the world needs to know,”.

Ndume is currently on a 6 months suspension from the Senate.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/11/jonathan-tortured-emotionally-ali-ndume/

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by otijah(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pls Nigerians should not be distracted by these irrelevant news APC are using to distract us from the unrealistic campaign promises they made

Our concern should be focused on the whereabouts of our ghost presido

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jonathan sef angry angry

What goes around turns around - now Patience, Jonathan, Ebele and Goodluck are been tortured by APC leadership shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by eleojo23: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Really..

But are you really innocent?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by esophieso(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
See this terrorist

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by DONSMITH123(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef angry angry

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by softmind24: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by Esomchi44(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
u own dey ur body
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by dlondonbadboy: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Can't you sue the federal government? I think there should be a place for that in law......and what do you mean by 'there are many things the world needs to know'? Ifthere is anything you are not saying...why don't you say it?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by EgusiSoup: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
You knows that but you does not knows what Buhari is doing to the country as a hole.

I does not knows why people still litsen to people like these undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by fistonati(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
see terrorist talking.

NORTH keeps breeding streethawkers, beggars, rapists and drawing Nigeria backwards.

Almajiri schools Jonathan built they wont go.

Its hightime they start distributing condoms at religious places in North

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by Youngugoes: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
if u have any hand in all these atrocities unleashed on harmless civilians spiritual torture on the way

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by dlondonbadboy: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jona
Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by omenka(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Are we supposed to feel sorry for you or what?

You guys are all crooks, Jonathan inclusive.

Need a pity party, look to your constituency.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by eleojo23: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef angry angry

What goes around turns around - now Patience, Jonathan, Ebele and Goodluck are been tortured by APC leadership shocked

Point of correction, APC leadership is torturing the entire country right now.sad

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by maxiuc(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
So what should we do now

We should mourn abi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by ubest1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
You are even lucky you should have been fired by now, evil terrorist free by a follow terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by galaxy2020(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
....who is torturing you now? obviously, you are still going through worst torture.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by ejimoney(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
he tortured u emotionally as his girl friend or wht?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by EDDGgold: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
If you know dis man is a liar hit like.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by Laycan(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
fistonati:
see terrorist talking.
isokey

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by ekems2017(f): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Now your tourture continues. This time with Saraki

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by EDDGgold: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
ejimoney:
he tortured u emotionally as his girl friend or wht?
I tire oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by amazon14: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ali Ndume,that didn't change the fact that you are still a terrorist.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by fistonati(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
THINK B4 YOU POST
Keneking:
Jonathan sef angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by dedons: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Does it change the fact that he is a major sponsor of Boko haram?

He was only set free by his partners in crime.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by fistonati(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
JONATHAN'S good antecedents is haunting you too
dlondonbadboy:
Jona

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by SaulRazor: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
This man can never convince me that he wasn't complicit in the whole Boko Haram affair under Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by fistonati(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
I agreed
SaulRazor:
This man can never convince me that he wasn't complicit in the whole Boko Haram affair under Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by RafBaba: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Should we beat Jona for you now or what?....cos ayam not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by ddippset(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
amazon14:
Ali Ndume,that didn't change the fact that you are still a terrorist.
and that doesn't change the fact that your english is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume by exlinkleads(f): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
and you no die

why are u still alive?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) / Akwa Ibom Police Arrest 400 Suspected Thugs (photo) / Seyi Makinde: Showing That Leadership Is A Responsibility By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.