Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria (20442 Views)

Will Lockdown Affect Prices Of Phones In Nigeria? / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by malikalhaj: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Babtunz:
4th to comment....

Dis is an achievement
Arsenal fan?
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by joenor(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
We just hope it still same service.
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by stonemasonn: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
The day WhatsApp launches virtual numbers series is the day that all telecomm companies world wide will die naturally. It is the inevitable end of all capitalism starting from fossil fuel, politics, urban transportation, currency etc.

It is the New World Order.
lipsrsealed hmnnn I've never thought of that.

But I think capitalism would fight back and hard until it finds a way to take advantage of the so called new other.
In order words capitalism can never be destroyed but its form can be changed.
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by okonja(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
The day WhatsApp launches virtual numbers series is the day that all telecomm companies world wide will die naturally. It is the inevitable end of all capitalism starting from fossil fuel, politics, urban transportation, currency etc.

Are you serious about this? shocked shocked
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by squash47(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Babtunz:
4th to comment....

Dis is an achievement
to ur family
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by yakuzzi(f): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
As much as I'm in no doubt that Etisalat has great network (compared to the others), it doesn't rule out the fact that they have been stealing from us like the rest.
They deduct money from your account under the guise that you applied for various messages whereas you don't. They do this randomly with their partners in the short code messaging system business. When I complianed at one of their care centers the lady there apologised saying it also happens to their workers and that even if she unsubscribed me from the nonsense packages, it would stop their partners from resubscribing on my behalf. Imagine the infringement fa!!!
E no hard me sef get their medication... As a duo sim phone user, I simply recharge only when I need data and use another network for calls. When their head correct I go see if it pays me to reconsider using the line for calls.
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by zoedew: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
EMTS reach out to ECONET.
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by iamrealdeji(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Thank God say they don steal my etisalat modem and sim
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by Ajjubhai(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
You mean we will continue with the same wack network ���

Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by Jaytecq(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
wristbangle:

Sir, Glo is 2nd in telecom mobile operator in Nigeria and still hold reasonable number of customers despite their epileptic network services atimes.

Most times jare
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by koxyz: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

My friend, capitalism will not fail, the day it fails selfish interests is buried and the humanity is liberated.
The major problems with other systems is the selfish nature of humans, according to Adam Smith "not to the benevolence of the bakers do we own our bread but to his selfish interests ".
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
This company is not serious, they said their time based plan is not unlimited
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

Telcos will still provide the network
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by Sebastine1994(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

please sir what does it mean. Explain it to me simply
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by Babtunz: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
squash47:
to ur family

Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by Babtunz: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
malikalhaj:
Arsenal fan?

Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
exlinkleads:
are u sure?

It seems Etisalat is about to go the way Airtel did. hmmmmm

In another news, Man Kills Girl He Invited Over to His House After She Threatened To Reveal a Secret - Graphic Photos

See @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/man-kills-girl-he-invited-over-to-his.html
MP sorrel full ground o, still getting stronger and reliable.
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by Lakeland4321: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
TinaAnita:
Must the brand name be changed? What does EMTS have to lose if it continues using Etisalat? Just try to offer better services and let the name be. That's why MTN would always remain at the top
The brand name is a copyright owned by Etisalat of UAE. Since they are pulling out, the are also taking their brand name with them, the new investors will have no right to continue using the brand name Etisalat. I hope this helps.
Re: Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria by TinaAnita(f): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Lakeland4321:
The brand name is a copyright owned by Etisalat of UAE. Since they are pulling out, the are also taking their brand name with them, the new investors will have no right to continue using the brand name Etisalat. I hope this helps.

Hmmmm I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Fake Your Phone's Gpu To Play Incompatible Games Like Fifa 16, God Fire, / Long Lasting Battery? Things To Avoid While Charging / NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Directs Telcos To Bar Outgoing Calls On Unlinked Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.