Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Computer Repair And Ict Consultant Expert In Enugu - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computer Repair And Ict Consultant Expert In Enugu (592 Views)

Business Plan Writing And Ict Empowerment / Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna / ICT Consulting & Computer Repair Services ( 247 Phone Support ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Repair And Ict Consultant Expert In Enugu by king1250: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
This thread is to assist computer users whose their computer both desktop and laptop may have one fault or the other. If you have any question based on your computer fault or anything at all about information, communication and technology please write it down here and we will reply to you as soon as possible. There are lot minor things that you don't need computer engineer to do for you which can be fixed by yourself. you can also send your question to our email at ozoneweb1@gmail.com or call 08158876716. if you are in enugu or other neighbouring state you can also come to our office or we can com to your location and do it.

Re: Computer Repair And Ict Consultant Expert In Enugu by bizza45: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2017
bro my user file in my external HDD is corrupt and unable to read , all my flies are there please how do I access it .. I need d files there

(1) (Reply)

Berlinlasers Blue Laser Line Generator With Glass Lens / Apple Reveals First Ever Details Of Its Driverless Car / How To Know Who Visited Your Facebook Profile (via Android App)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.