Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos (9560 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / American Lady Flaunts Erect Nippl*s In Unclad Photos / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by Femifemco: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
An African-American lady has taken the act of social media n*dity to a different level by posing with her bare body covered in a colourful painting.
Buhlemkhize in her controversial body painting
She has purposely provided little or no details about her life on Instagram and her latest pictures tend to have aggravated the vacuum of inquisitiveness.

Buhlemkhize is her handle on Instagram. She recently broke the internet with body paintings that left her nipples staring at the world pointedly as sharp as a knife.
She has a penchant for touring special locations in America like the popular Miami Beach in Florida which affords her the chance to showcase her rear body parts.

She has been described as a very proud young lady who tolerates no secret messages from interested men or women as inscribed on her page.

See more of her booty photos at link below>>>

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/11/end-time-s-exy-lady-wickedly-flaunts-erect-npples-in-unclad-photos/

1 Like

Re: End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by YOUNGrapha(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
choooooiiii I cover my anus with the mighty strength of my smelling boxers shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by wordbank(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
*Singing
Versace and Gucci for ur body oo baby

1 Like

Re: End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by newyorks(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lawd i hv no power of my own.
pls 4giv me this time!

using my di*ckson tip to type can u imagine the power of that pic above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by ikp120(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
This nonsense human being's body no dey even raise my dick.
I don pass that level.

8 Likes

Re: End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by princeemmma(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
chai this thing erect oooooooo, smooth body combine

3 Likes

Re: End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by jumper524(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
kudos to the artist nice drawings.

1 Like

Re: End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by KINGinVAHALA: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sexy Fall On Her
Re: End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by superemmy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
tongue

3 Likes

Re: End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by NairalandCS(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
The nipple be like straw. grin
Re: End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by laribari(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
This nonsense human being's body no dey even raise my dick.

I don pass that level.

And she's actually naked in the above pictures. She's just covered in body paint. Na Americans spoil this world, I dey always talk am. What they do, the rest of the world copy.
Re: End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by fourcraftmen: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos by funlord(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Whitemoney:
I buy/Sell iTunes gift card at a very moderate rate kindly hit me up

Send me a message or call ....08063984186 (whatsap)

Scammer...run for your lives!

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shares Video Clip Of Herself Fu*kin With A Man In A Bathtub(PHOTOS) / Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation / Fans React To Real S * X Scene Between Actor Jim Iyke, Ghanaian Actress (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.