Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time (40823 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
op is a product of the indomie and spaghetti generation.

let's take him down the lane to the akpu and amala classics. in no particular order:

Kai!

You don grow pass methuselah cheesy
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by FTrebirth(m): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
daylyt:

Kai!

You don grow pass methuselah cheesy
who be methuselah where esau dey? grin
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
who be methuselah where esau dey? grin

Oga, these songs wey you post na from 18th century.
Go and marry fa tongue grin
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by FTrebirth(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
daylyt:

Oga, these songs wey you post na from 18th century.
Go and marry fa tongue grin
by God's grace i'll be 62 by october. and i'm not single. tongue
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
by God's grace i'll be 62 by october. and i'm not single. tongue

Make I dey save ready for ya wedding cheesy
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by FTrebirth(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
daylyt:

Make I dey save ready for ya wedding cheesy

eiya! too bad you won't meet up because the plan is already on ground plus i've impregnated the girl already.

they charged me N285k as bride price and i've paid N15k, remaining N260k.
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
eiya! too bad you won't meet up because the plan is already on ground plus i've impregnated the girl already.

they charged me N285k as bride price and i've paid N15k, remaining N260k.

Lmao!

Ayam cummin!
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by NickMark1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hotshawarma:
11....mad over you by runtown
song of all time not song of yesterday.....get it.
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Julietcutie(f): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
naijaboiy:
Send down the rain- Majek Fashek

Call my name- Daddy showkey

Konko bilo- Lagbaja

Olufunmi, 4 years - styl plus

Yahooze- Olu Maintain

Alanta- ArtQuake

Oruka- Sunny Nneji

Danfo Driver- Mad melon and his companion.

Lead us well - African China

Gongo Aso - 9ice

Story for the gods- Olamide

Shoki- Lil kesh

Limpopo- kcee

e.t.c
confam this is what op should have listed
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by iamrealdeji(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hoduwahishape:

Ojuelegba didn't get international recognition?
Oliver twist wasn't played at the Olympics?
dude,you're just a 30 year old indomie generation boy,I won't argue with you much cos you don't seem to know what you're saying. so because Drake was featured there made it international? I've never even heard foreigners comment about it or give it any attention. international songs are the ones listed by gist4real. go ask your mummy about those artists the guy mentioned to buttress my point and stop arguing. check Fela songs on music websites and see how whites go choke for comment section . till the extent that Jay Z made a mixtape collaborating with Fela. Will Smith,Jayz,Beyonce,Jada Pinkett etc produced a movie about the life of Fela to immortalise him and Broadway bagged the higest number of awards ever in their career for producing the movie cos it was watched a lot in American cinemas and good feed backs were gotten. read about Drake's latest album and hear a rapper featured there saying he felt like Fela's incarnate. Nas,E-40,Canibus,Alicia Keys,etc etc and many more musicians in America have sampled Fela's songs a lot so,Fela,Femi,ASA,KSA,Shina Peters songs can't be compared with those trash listed up there. igi Imu jina sori.(nose far from forehead)

1 Like

Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Ishilove: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chrisozone:
Please how much be eva soap for your area, bcus e be like say this aboki wan beat me
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
If love is a crime - tuface
Psquare - e no easy
Wizkid -superstar
Suddenly-dbanj
Koni koni love -klever jay (i love this song)
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by AceGang(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Hi pals.. Please help me create this as a thread on nairaland forum. So it could be moved to front page..
You can modify if there be need...
MASTERKRAFT ON THE BEAT * OSIMILI IS THE TITLE* ACE-GANG SANG IT.

It's a music competition, help the street win. Direct link to my song @ http://musicplus.mtnonline.com/mcservice/ftl/mobile/noauth/music-song-detail.action?musicCode=601037100000000535&rnd=0.4535358039216958

Just keep listening/streaming the music as much and longer as you can. Please share with your friends,contacts and groups in every social media . Don't forget to drop your nice comments with the app on the site

Thanks alot.

KEEP SHARING!!!
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Hoduwahishape: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
iamrealdeji:
dude,you're just a 30 year old indomie generation boy,I won't argue with you much cos you don't seem to know what you're saying. so because Drake was featured there made it international? I've never even heard foreigners comment about it or give it any attention. international songs are the ones listed by gist4real. go ask your mummy about those artists the guy mentioned to buttress my point and stop arguing. check Fela songs on music websites and see how whites go choke for comment section . till the extent that Jay Z made a mixtape collaborating with Fela. Will Smith,Jayz,Beyonce,Jada Pinkett etc produced a movie about the life of Fela to immortalise him and Broadway bagged the higest number of awards ever in their career for producing the movie cos it was watched a lot in American cinemas and good feed backs were gotten. read about Drake's latest album and hear a rapper featured there saying he felt like Fela's incarnate. Nas,E-40,Canibus,Alicia Keys,etc etc and many more musicians in America have sampled Fela's songs a lot so,Fela,Femi,ASA,KSA,Shina Peters songs can't be compared with those trash listed up there. igi Imu jina sori.(nose far from forehead)

You are either slow or have an at attention / comprehension deficit disorder.
I am not a Wizkid fan, but here you go. . . Engage your amala generation brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXwXpyvPAi8
Bar Fela every other person you mention is inconsequential in world music.
You are probably older than me, but not quite as intellectually astute.
You believe because I don't share your mentally handicap influenced opinion, I don't know what I am saying?
You epitomize the saying age doesn't equate intelligence.
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by iamrealdeji(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hoduwahishape:

You are either slow or have an at attention / comprehension deficit disorder.
I am not a Wizkid fan, but here you go. . . Engage your amala generation brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXwXpyvPAi8
Bar Fela every other person you mention is inconsequential in world music.
You are probably older than me, but not quite as intellectually astute.
You believe because I don't share your mentally handicap influenced opinion, I don't know what I am saying?
You epitomize the saying age doesn't equate intelligence.
Bleep that age shit dude. age is just a number . you're 2 years older than me but it doesn't mean you're smarter or more intelligent than me
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Codedrock(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Dexema(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
mcayomind:
OP, if you tag this song best ever, then it means you are an indomie generation kid. do you just think the world revolves around you? what about

Baba frayo..... dem go dey pose

Baba frayo ft pasuma wonder..... Yetunde

Shina peter....... afro juju

tony tetuila....... you don hit my car

olu maintain........ yahooze

9ice...... gongo aso

and all those evergreen music?

The late Father u turn remixed yetunde.
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Dexema(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
joshuaidibia:
Mandatory - Rat Race

You mean the mandators?
The list is just useless, no plantashun boiz sef.
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by joshuaidibia(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dexema:

You mean the mandators?
The list is just useless, no plantashun boiz sef.

Yes, the mandators
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Basic123: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
teesmarth:
What about Gongo Aso by 9ice.
Yahooze by olu maintain.
Obviously that list is incomplete.
There are songs that ain't supposed to be there
you dey mind the stupid list?mtcheew.
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by martineverest(m): 5:46am On Jul 15, 2017
joshuaidibia:

Yes, the mandators
hey, where have you been?
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by joshuaidibia(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
martineverest:
hey, where have you been?
Lol Hogwarts. Long time man
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by martineverest(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
joshuaidibia:
Lol Hogwarts. Long time man
how Bayelsa abi na delta?
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by mcayomind: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dexema:

The late Father u turn remixed yetunde.

I always fall in love with evergreens, not all this skiboroboskibo iss.. infact I've ransack the nuke and crannies of internet to downloads that Father u turn and pasuma- Yetunde mi da...... buts it a pity Nigeria throw everything that can be of used later into the dustbin...... but better still I get so many of evergreens on my playlist, and I still prefer them to nowadays trash they called music
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by sauceyboi: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by calabaman(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Julietcutie:

confam this is what op should have listed

congrats ma'am.
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Julietcutie(f): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2017
calabaman:

congrats ma'am.
thanks sir
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by kidfulanee01: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
So you mean from no 3 up pass shoki right!
Fake list
Re: Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by somtookeke(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
International collaborations matter greatly to most Nigerian artistes and atimes, it's a thing of prestige and pride whenever a collaboration happens between them and a foreign act, it's usually seen as a success. So most times, Nigerians try all their might to nick a collaboration with a popular foreign artiste.

Continue reading click link below
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/9-nigerian-international-biggest.html

Read more:

Heavy Is The Head - Stormzy releases his second album
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/heavy-is-head-stormzy-releases-his.html

The 10 best sites to search for scholarships
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/the-10-best-sites-to-search-for.html

Inspector-General of Police Suspends APC Rally In Edo
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/inspector-general-of-police-suspends.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Big Sean Ft. Drake & Kanye West – Blessings / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.