Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Are Gays Really Sinners? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Gays Really Sinners? (2091 Views)

Pastor Adeboye To Sinners – Stop Paying Offerings At RCCG / Ladies Only! Iyanya Shares Very Sexy & Hot Bedroom Pic, Gays Beware !! / Popular Gay Latin Singer-ricky Martin Opens Up On How He Was A Bully To Gays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Gays Really Sinners? by sirmeul(m): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2007
My friends and i have been arguing about this for a while are gays really sinners or is homosexuality a sin? I feel being gay is not a sin cos i have met with homosexuals and it is not their fault that they are gay cos homosexuality could be passed on from generation to generation and it depends on how you were brought up like a girl in her tender age being dressed up in a boys clothing and always hangs out with her fellow girls and is always cautioned about the opposite sex will definately turn out to be gay. So i will like opinions about this matter
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by Free(f): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2007
yes homosexualism is a sin
and we are all sinners grin
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by jaybaby(f): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2007
No they r not
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by Free(f): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2007
yes dey are
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by jaybaby(f): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2007
FREEEEEEE no they r not angry angry
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by Free(f): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2007
oooh am sorry jay i forgot ur one of them grin lipsrsealed
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by jaybaby(f): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2007
O-D-e grin grin grin
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by Gamine(f): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2007
Of Course they are
what kin topic be this sef
open ya bible u go see,
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by jaybaby(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2007
Germany abeg ----READ IT OUT 4 US 2 SEE
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by Gamine(f): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2007
Romans chapter one

27 and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due.

28 And even as they refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting;

29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 backbiters, hateful to God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, unmerciful:

32[b] who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practise such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practise them. [/b]

so,
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by jaybaby(f): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2007
ok---still they r no Sinner
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by Free(f): 1:40am On Feb 08, 2007
dey sinners jay
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by OmoEko1(f): 1:43am On Feb 08, 2007
OFF THEY ARE SINNERS AND THEY ALSO GOING TO HELL IF THEY DON'T CHANGE AND GET DELIVERANCE FAST. REAL FAST NOW NOW NOW grin grin
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by jaybaby(f): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2007
& wHO IS NOT A SINNER --EXCLUDING ME grin grin grin
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by lunafish(f): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2007
No. Homosexuality is a divine creation. Like everything else.
Unfortunately; intolerant Christians use their orientation as an excuse to persecute them and displace their insecurities, faults and guilts onto them.

Peace to all people and respect to those who've come out.

Your bravery is a gift.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by Gamine(f): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2007
Lunafish
i dont know what bible u got ur 'Homosexuality is a divine creation' from
cos i CANNOT see how it is natural

Jaybaby, im sorry but u know the truth
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by Free(f): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2007
tell them ooooo
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by jaybaby(f): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2007
Tell 'em wetin?
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by Free(f): 1:56am On Feb 12, 2007
cant u read---jay? grin grin
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by yeo: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2007
THE THING IS THAT WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH BUT WE REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE FACT because WE JUST WANT TO GO AGAINST GOD'S WILL JUST TO PLEASE OUR SELVES.

IF GOD WANTED HOMOSEXUALITY HE WOULD HAVE CREATED ADAM &EVE, ADAM & ADAM AND EVE AND EVE BUT HE DID NOT because HE KNEW IT WILL NOT BE GOOD 4 US.

I AM GLAD THAT SOMEONE SUPPORTED IT WITH A VERSE FROM THE BIBLE.
YES SOME PEOPLE FIND OUT THAT AS THEY GREW OLDER THEY DESIRED THEIR SAME SX (THAT IS MAN TO MAN VICE VERSA) BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT WRIGHT.THERE IS A DEMONIC SPIRIT BEHIND IT .I DO NOT THINK THEY SHOULD BE STIGMATISED BUT SHOULD BE COUNSELED BY CHURCHES. THE TRUTH IS THAT SOME PEOPLE EVEN USE IT FOR MONEY MAKING PURPOSES AND THEY STAND A HIGHER RISK OF GETTING AIDS.IF YOU CHECK THE EARLY CASES OF HIV VICTIMS MOST WERE HOMOSEXUALS.IT IS TRUE.GOD WANTED TO AVOID ALL THESE 4 US THAT IS Y HE CONDEMMED IT.
WHEN U R DOING WHAT IS WRONG YOUR INNER MIND WILL TELL YOU IT IS WRONG N BELIEVE ME ALL HOMOSEXUALS EXPERIENCE THIS.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by jaybaby(f): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2007
Boring
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by MP007(m): 4:55am On Aug 19, 2007
watch a gay rapper on stage and u'll get the answer to ur question
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by acidrop(f): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2007
ofcourse they are sinners and stupid tooo, it originated from sodom and Gomorah who ended up been destroyed by God, i just hope dem turn away b4 they will be destroyed as well ooooo
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2007
why do you only find them in europe america and asia why not africa i go to africa err summer and i have never seen a gay guy with my eyes.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by chiogo(f): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2007
'cause it's like a bad thin'  undecided, it doesn't make sense to african people but i believe there are gay folks in africa but they're rare and they hide it too, u can't come out and be like "am gay", people would laugh at u.

@topic, Yes, i think it's a sin, God did not create humans to be with d same sex, go read d bible, he gave Eve to Adam to keep him company, why didn't he create another man to keep him company?? Infact, i don't want to have anythin' to do with gay folks, if u're gay, run farrrr from me, I almost hate them but then, it's not business, just stay away from me, that's my motto. tongue
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2007
i don't think there's gay people in africa cuz my grandpops don't belive me when i told him those kind of people exist i don't think so,hell no.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by chiogo(f): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2007
well, maybe there aren't 'cause i've never seen one but i've seen a naija movie where two girls were gay, idk but their own wasn't severe like in america, they didn't even kiss, just touchin'. i was roflmao.

Btw, how u doin', buddy??
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2007
MAYBE IN THE WEST OF NAIJA BUT NOT IN THE NORTH.

AM GOOD WHAT ABOUT You?

AM OUT.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by chiogo(f): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2007
I've never met one even in d west. u and this your tribalism!!

Am good too.how's your sis?? u talkin' to her now/?  undecided

awww,ok, bye.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by younghoodi(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2007
we never talk.
Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by queen2006(f): 12:39am On Aug 28, 2007
A man sleeping with another man is just flat out wrong shocked. That part of the body was not created for such use.

Re: Are Gays Really Sinners? by chiogo(f): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2007
younghoodi:

we never talk.
ok. lol, it's funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

West African’s Next Top Model With Oluchi / ”I’m Going To Have Somebody Shot Tonight!” Busta Rhymes Threatens in Nigeria. / Cossy Goes Wild, Says, 'i Am Like A LovePeddler On Bed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.