Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] (5857 Views)

Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Aaronsrod: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sins of the fathers will be revisited unto 7 generations. Beware my people. Do not let Naija fall to Satans power. Repent and turn to Jesus.
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by WINDSOW(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
From ur write up, u said the sacrifice was offered to esu. Can u explain who esu is? Is your esu the one who created the universe n its inhabitants? Elucidate pls.

1 Like

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
WINDSOW:
From ur write up, u said the sacrifice was offered to esu. Can u explain who esu is? Is your esu the one who created the universe n its inhabitants? Elucidate pls.

Aboru Aboye

You will find your answer here: https://plus.google.com/104732917767520106023/posts/DJxrPQxrKb5

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Christane:
tnx sir ...baba does a babalawo see like normal humans wen looking at a persn or dy see both the spiritual n physical ??

Aboru Aboye

That is a good question: renowned Babalawos have under go rigorous trainings and several Initiations for them to be able to see with their spiritual eyes or third eye as they pleases and they can decide to see with their physical eyes only.

Babalawos
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Christane: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
tnx sir
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please what does 'Aboru Aboye' mean
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by dareenglish: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
@babalawo, do you have a watsapp no?
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Raintaker(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Babalawo my nairaland padi. The goat head, will it disappear the next day or what?
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 5:29am On Jul 14, 2017
dareenglish:
@babalawo, do you have a watsapp no?

Yes
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 5:30am On Jul 14, 2017
Raintaker:
Babalawo my nairaland padi.
The goat head, will it disappear the next day or what?

No, it will not disappear
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Raintaker(m): 5:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Babalawos:

No, it will not disappear
How will you then know that esu has accepted the sacrifice.
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Babalawos please what does 'Aboru Aboye' mean?
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by dareenglish: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Babalawos:

Yes

how do i get your watsapp no oh.
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Timhim:
Babalawos please what does 'Aboru Aboye' mean?

Aboru Aboye Abosisi are greetings among Ifa Priests and Ifa initiates and Aboru Aboye Abosisi were the three daughters of a great king whom married Ogunda "an Apostle of Orunmila" because Ogunda knew their names without them telling him their names. Babalawos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
dareenglish:

how do i get your watsapp no oh.

http://babalawoweb.com/contact-us
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Raintaker:
How will you then know that esu has accepted the sacrifice.

Through Ifa Oracle
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye Abosisi are greetings among Ifa Priests and Ifa initiates and Aboru Aboye Abosisi were the three daughters of a great king whom married Ogunda "an Apostle of Orunmila" because Ogunda knew their names without them telling him their names. Babalawos

Thanks.
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Timhim:

Thanks.

You are welcome
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Raintaker(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Babalawos:

You are welcome
Baba the Aboru Aboye Bosisi is kind if different in my own part of Yoruba lineage.
It is called aboru aboye bo sise.
Aboru meaning may sacrifice get to heaven
Aboye meaning may the sacrifice make the babalawo leave.
Abosise meaning may sacrifice be accepted.
It's like a prayer of some sort amongst my own people.

1 Like

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 14, 2020
[
The truth is their are so Many fake babalawo out here just the way so many fake fake pastors.

Please I will be very happy of you have babalawo in Asaba you will refer me to.

I so much have interest in the Esu Spiritual Bath.

quote author=Babalawos post=58356658]

Aboru Aboye

Goat is Esu favorite food and black colour is Esu favorite colour. The head of the goat was offered to Esu while we ate the body of the goat which is very spiritual.

Eating the body of such sacrificial animal whose heads were offered to the Orishas can heal those that were sick, open blocked roads, transform destinies, restore blessings, cure bareness and impotency, prolong ones life... etc.

Visit the nearest Babalawo close to you today and eat a spiritual food and your life will not remain the same again.

Feel free to comment

Babalawo
[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Africa Alone Every Day 16,000 Muslims Leave Islam: Ahmad Al Qataani / A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims / Kenneth E. Hagin, Gloria Copeland And Other Authors Free Ebook Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.