Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... (40758 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2017
dammyluv911:
Please My Friend Needs Advice Urgently

A friend of mine got herself pregnant by a male friend of hers. Initially the guy wanted her to get rid of it and she has been warned about abortion. The guy later accepted the pregnancy and promised to take care of her and the baby.

He said it should better be a female child. The guy said he will collect the child but he won't marry her claiming he does not love her. My friend is now in love with this guy and she wants them to bring up the baby together cos she does not want the child to pass through what she passed through (she was brought up by a single parent).

This guy claims he does not love her and he doesn't want to see her with any other guy, he asks questions whenever any guy calls, he cares about her welfare and a times complains about her dressing or even dictate for her on the clothes to wear.

Pls it there any way she can make the guy love her?
To me d guy is sick in his brain. He claims he doesn't love ha but yet he don't want to see d babe wit another guy wat does dat mean!
And since he still cares about ha wellbeing and welfare, dat means he still loves ha.
So, he shud change his mentality and go back to d gal.if he does not love ha then why did he impregnant d babe. #Some guyz are heartless and wicked in totality. I don't like guyz who does dis kind of tin
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by TinaAnita(f): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Some ladies would never learn from the mistakes made by others.

What on planet earth were you thinking? That a baby would trap him? That he would be left with no option but to stick with you? That he would be forced to marry you?

You deserve a man who would treat you like a queen not someone who controls you, pushes you around, dictates what you should wear, questions your movement, calls, etc..

You have everything a man needs in a woman so why stoop so low to force yourself on a selfish/insensitive/controlling/arrogant/lousy man who doesn't know your worth?

Don't you think your future baby deserves a loving and caring man to father him/her? Don't you think your baby deserves to be born and raised by two loving parents? I just weep for your poor action as you would forever regret it.

*Sad*
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by kokostick(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2017
My friend said I shud tell u..to tell your friend dt his friend who is supposed to give advice has not gotten d advice from his own friend...because his own friend is waiting for his friend who pregnanted your friend. ..Mtcheew. .next topic pls undecided
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by tosyne2much(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2017
teemy:
you have a huge followership tosin so care should be taken as it affects people's opinion. all the best dear
Alright I will be careful next time bros

1 Like

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Legalservices:

How many abortion have you done in a bid to remain the good girl to be married
Why would i have an abortion when i ain't pregnant in the first place
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by freshvine(f): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Shut up jare, our sister in the lord, holier than thou, it is your type that makes mistake like the foolish op's friend.

May the peace of the Lord be with you and remove every burden from you. Frustration depart from your life this day and forever more in jesus name amen.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2017
dammyluv911

You've posted about your pregnancy several times, so I suspect it's you. Please focus on a healthy pregnancy. You can't force someone love you. Never try to trap a man with a baby. Please prepare yourself and try to make a good life for your child. Blessings.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by nkehenry(f): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2017
She was raised by a single parent,may be as a result of mistake, now she will give birth to a baby who will also follow same pattern.
How can ur so called friend allowed her self to get pregnant for a guy that doesn't love her. She should be ashamed of herself.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Another brainwashed hypocrite, by their fruits we know them, just create the thread when you become a baby mama too.
freshvine:

May the peace of the Lord be with you and remove every burden from you. Frustration depart from your life this day and forever more in jesus name amen.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by chachanga: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2017
TinaAnita:
Some ladies would never learn from the mistakes made by others.

What on planet earth were you thinking? That a baby would trap him? That he would be left with no option but to stick with you? That he would be forced to marry you?

You deserve a man who would treat you like a queen not someone who controls you, pushes you around, dictates what you should wear, questions your movement, calls, etc..

You have everything a man needs in a woman so why stoop so low to force yourself on a selfish/insensitive/controlling/arrogant/lousy man who doesn't know your worth?

Don't you think your future baby deserves a loving and caring man to father him/her? Don't you think your baby deserves to be born and raised by two loving parents? I just weep for your poor action as you would forever regret it.

*Sad*

So, so, so true.

One of my family friends tried it and is still regretting it. Got married by force because of pregancy to this dude who felt it was her "privilege" to be married to him. Well of course, her marriage was a loops-sided affair where she kept using everything to please the guy who obviously didn't love her or wasn't there for her.

See, you might have to face the hard road of raising your kid alone. Hell, it might even pay off for you with him coming back later to you - but this time, on your own terms, not his, but never, never succumb to being this dish-mop in this relationship.

@damilola, if ur reading this; it might be a difficult road, but you really need to know you deserve better!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by tosyne2much(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
NaijaElba:

Baba o ti sahmahyah wahlai....you guessed right for real.
Abi how you sef think the matter egbon?
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by victor8269: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jman06:
You think it's everybody that sleeps with anything that has a hole in between two legs

Guys like myself can't sleep with any lady i am not attracted to, even if she presents unclad self to me.
We need to set standards for ourselves nau.
So u sleep@all n u r forming Virgin?
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by victor8269: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
ymee:
Are u the guy?
R u d lady?
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by dominique(f): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gamesmart:

Please get it in your head that 'fcking you' is a completely different thing from 'loving you'.

It is not everything or everyone you use to achieve a desire that you love.

I might drive a End-of-Discussion, that does not mean I love the car. My love could be with a Ferrari or a G-Wagon, but the End-of-Discussion helps me achieve my desire to move from A to B comfortably in an air-conditioned car in my current state and within my current budget.

Once my status changes and my budget has improved, then I would attempt to get the car I love.

So you're OK with dating a girl you don't like until the one you prefer comes along. How will you feel if someone does this to your sisters and daughters.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
victor8269:

R u d lady?
This guy sef
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by TinaAnita(f): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
chachanga:

So, so, so true.

One of my family friends tried it and is still regretting it. Got married by force because of pregancy to this dude who felt it was her "privilege" to be married to him. Well of course, her marriage was a loops-sided affair where she kept using everything to please the guy who obviously didn't love her or wasn't there for her.

See, you might have to face the hard road of raising your kid alone. Hell, it might even pay off for you with him coming back later to you - but this time, on your own terms, not his, but never, never succumb to being this dish-mop in this relationship.

@damilola, if ur reading this; it might be a difficult road, but you really need to know you deserve better!

Well said dear.

Let me just say this:_ The fact remains that baba is not ready to wife her so OP must be prepared to parent her child with or without his support.

It is essential to note that she won't be satisfied/happy no matter the financial assistance he renders for the baby's welfare as what OP really needs goes beyond that. She needs his love and that's one thing she may never get while marriage is out of it.

Baba can easily move on with his life with another woman but can the same be said about OP? How many Nigerian guys/men would agree to marry a lady with excess baggage? I mean with another man's child?

I have a girlfriend who happens to be a single mother and I can tell you for free that she is still paying dearly for her pathetic decision. The father of her 5-year old child doesn't give a hoot about my friend. All he does is to call once in a blue moon and say "make sure you take care of my daughter, nothing must happen to her and yada-yada-yada. He never asks how she is faring or if the baby has eaten or something. He never asks if the baby needs something. This was a guy she was madly in love with and did everything humanly possible to please him but he still left her for someone else.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by chachanga: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
TinaAnita:

I have a girlfriend who happens to be a single mother and I can tell you for free that she is still paying dearly for her pathetic decision. The father of her 5-year old child doesn't give a hoot about my friend. All he does is to call once in a blue moon and say "make sure you take care of my daughter, nothing must happen to her and yada-yada-yada. He never asks how she is faring or if the baby has eaten or something. He never asks if the baby needs something. This was a guy she was madly in love with and did everything humanly possible to please him but he still left her for someone else.

The worst part that gets me is that "how come in a world that is so short of love, with so many, sincere, good guys seeking for lifelong partners to hold, cherish and love, ladies still fall into these "bad-deal" arrangements?!

I wish people would be more mature, more critical, more patient and a little more trusting in their rush to call everything love because it seems more devious elements are around offering nothing but "click-baits" as the real thing in this game of love now!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by CzarChris(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

I believe the right word is battery, okay? grin
bros English no bi my mother tongue and neither did I study English in school, so just get off my case and advice this madam on the way forward. tongue

BTW, if I ask you to resolve simple Fourier series, 8x8 Matrix or even Calculus people will say I'm wicked. MORAL OF STORY: Everybody is a boss in his own field. cool
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Gamesmart: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
dominique:

So you're OK with dating a girl you don't like until the one you prefer comes along. How will you feel if someone does this to your sisters and daughters.

Women do that to men too everyday.

It is called life.

Live it and get on with it.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Gamesmart: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
TinaAnita:

Well said dear.

Let me just say this:_ The fact remains that baba is not ready to wife her so OP must be prepared to parent her child with or without his support.

It is essential to note that she won't be satisfied/happy no matter the financial assistance he renders for the baby's welfare as what OP really needs goes beyond that. She needs his love and that's one thing she may never get while marriage is out of it.

Baba can easily move on with his life with another woman but can the same be said about OP? How many Nigerian guys/men would agree to marry a lady with excess baggage? I mean with another man's child?

I am pretty certain your friend is unlikely to be a blameless saint victim as you try to paint her.

There is likely to be a reason why the guy did not want her but wanted some other girl.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Godsate: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Have very good character, respect him genuinely and pray. God will do it for her. She also need to pray against the chain of single parenting that want to continue in her life and break the chain so that it won't be like mother like daughter.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Fourwinds: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
foolish girl with fish brain...how can u get pregnant to to someone dat has not paid ur bride prize......stupidity...all these small small children ...what do u know about love...pampers and others dey there to buy
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Fourwinds: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
CzarChris:
bros English no bi my mother tongue and neither did I study English in school, so just get off my case and advice this madam on the way forward. tongue

BTW, if I ask you to resolve simple Fourier series, 8x8 Matrix or even Calculus people will say I'm wicked. MORAL OF STORY: Everybody is a boss in his own field. cool
Savage meeeennnhhh....u smashed d guy blocus

1 Like

Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by CzarChris(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
Savage meeeennnhhh....u smashed d guy blocus
No mind the niqqa, im think say na only am go school. While some of us are PhD students on scholarships he can never be among the first 1000 on the shortlisted candidates.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by Fourwinds: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
CzarChris:
No mind the niqqa, im think say na only am go school. While some of us are PhD students on scholarships he can never be among the first 1000 on the shortlisted candidates.
hahahahahahahaaaa
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by TheSpellChecker: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2017
CzarChris:

Meaning what? angry

You have to learn how to take corrections instead of showing disrespect to someone who took the pains to correct you.

By the way, just so you know, there's no type of Fourier Series or Laplace transform problem you will ask me to resolve that I won't be able to handle comfortably.

My point is: you become more knowledgeable by becoming more versatile.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by whatsupbitches: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2017
dammyluv911:
Please My Friend Needs Advice Urgently

A friend of mine got herself pregnant by a male friend of hers. Initially the guy wanted her to get rid of it and she has been warned about abortion. The guy later accepted the pregnancy and promised to take care of her and the baby.

He said it should better be a female child. The guy said he will collect the child but he won't marry her claiming he does not love her. My friend is now in love with this guy and she wants them to bring up the baby together cos she does not want the child to pass through what she passed through (she was brought up by a single parent).

This guy claims he does not love her and he doesn't want to see her with any other guy, he asks questions whenever any guy calls, he cares about her welfare and a times complains about her dressing or even dictate for her on the clothes to wear.

Pls it there any way she can make the guy love her?
Hahahahhahahah girl you better wake up from your dream because that way of trapping a guy down is extinct. We have babymamas now a.k.a continious side pusssssi, that's what you're going to be. If you think that you will one day get a promotion to "wife" lol you better start practicing the single, sad, konjified and lonely single mother life now so that it will be easy for you to blend in when the time comes.

The guy just needs a side pussssi and thats all, Every guy wants a side punni deep inside him. He will marry his real love and then you will start playing devil and attacking him and poisoning his child's mind against him. You better don't start that shiiit, I hate when biiiitches try to trap a nigga down and come up with the excuse of he impregnated me or I didn't impregnant myself he did stupiiiid shttt. I only pity the unborn foetus who is going to suffer crap because a dumb bitxxh wanted a come up.

Why is it that girls never make mistakes of getting pregnant for guys with no prospect or something?

In her slimmy brain you think because he cares about what you wear or who you talk to means that he is developing affection or love for you?! girl he is only worried that another nigga might wanna nut on his side puni or his foetus. Well who am i to say sht to you, do whatever you want goddamn it. grin grin tongue
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by whatsupbitches: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Fake story... Just to deceive the gullible.
The OP story is based on fiction..
U sef kon dey shout men! men!! as if u can do without MEN........ Smh

Take it or leave every woman need a man in her life..
and every man needs a wet pusssi in his life cool grin cheesy smiley
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by whatsupbitches: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2017
JerryTemi:
Chai Jesus men,men uhmmmm you don't like woman but she is good for you to put your stupid thing inside uhmmm chai God save us. See them there running their mouth,insulting her like they where there when everything started. God will judge us all according to our different wickedness.
she is the wicked for trying to bring an innocent chld to this world with no preparation or plan just because of her stupidittty and trying to dull the life of the guy. She knew he only wanted pusssi, most of you do but then the hope that the guy will fall so deep in love later keeps messing with your minds. He made it clear that he is not ready for kids, ladies respect yourselves enough to takke care of ur pusssi pls dont be out here thinking guys will do that pls.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by whatsupbitches: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2017
jashar:
Why should pregnancy lead to marriage? Na by force?

Berra live with the consequences of your actions and free yourself from the shackles of the dude.

He's the father of your baby not your husband, so, he has no obligation to you or the right to dictate your life. undecided

In other news, isn't it high time people stop having premarital sex? undecided
Tell her jooor she sabi how many times you don remove belle, just one ans she de cry marriage mtcheeew. no mind these learners dear.
Re: He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... by whatsupbitches: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2017
freshvine:

I don't need any convincing nor validation to inform you I've been in christ for the past 30 years. I'm a vessel of the Kingdom.

God does not judge fornicators, he condemn them to hell.
Damn, vessel of what? bitttttttttchhhhh pulease. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.